PANIC! - @Scout Has Started TEN(10) Propaganda Threads in the Last 24 Hours! - Ha!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't there some sort of rancid cunt limit?

- PANIC! - @Scout Has Started TEN(10) Propaganda Threads in the Last 24 Hours!     Ha!   @lucifershammer

FIFY.

PANIC! - @Scout Has Started TEN(10) Propaganda Threads in the Last 24 Hours! - Ha!

Well I hope you reported it, because it's a rule violation and would at least (likely) get her silenced for a day or so.   Imagine how nice that would be!   Ha!

3 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Well I hope you reported it, because it's a rule violation and would at least (likely) get her silenced for a day or so.   Imagine how nice that would be!   Ha!

No problem.  I will leave you in peace.  

Bye-bye.  

1 minute ago, Scout said:

No problem.  I will leave you in peace.  

Bye-bye.  

Just behave yourself, little one.

Try HIIT for your TDS.

8>)

37 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Just behave yourself, little one.

Try HIIT for your TDS.

8>)

Oh, shit!  I forgot.

Okay.  Bye.  Seriously.  Forever, I swear!  

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I just checked and @Scout has only posted 4 threads TODAY. The others were 20 hours old which in my opinion is yesterday.  So she is good for today.

The rule has ALWAYS been in any 24 hour period, lh.   Ask teacher.   Now all of sudden you change the rule to save Scout?   Give us a break.

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

The rule has ALWAYS been in any 24 hour period, lh.   Ask teacher.   Now all of sudden you change the rule to save Scout?   Give us a break.

I'm not gonna split hairs over some gotcha bullshit.  Most of the threads were started yesterday and I'm not gonna count down to the minute when a thread was started. My ruling stands.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

I'm not gonna split hairs over some gotcha bullshit.  Most of the threads were started yesterday and I'm not gonna count down to the minute when a thread was started. My ruling stands.

So in other words yeah, LH is gonna make up rules as he goes.

:rolleyes: