Can you imagine how poor the red nation would be if all the blue states left the union?  A nation that would teach science from the Bible?   Their cars would make Cuba look prosperous!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

green jew deal would never work ... ever.   It is the brainchild, of a brainless whore bartender from one of the dumbest cities in America.   Farting cows? Really?   As f

Good luck with surviving without fossil fuels until you can get you "green new deal" up an running...in, oh, 40 years.  

People are moving out of the coast areas and will not buy the property, too much abnormal bull shit, the farm people do the work and produce the food, democrats take their tax money, complain that not

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Leave the union. Seriously. Leave. Fast.

We will all support it 

Just think faggots will flock to the blue states. Minorities too. Generous social welfare and tolerance for all. 

A dream come true.

Liberals, we have another homophobe here.

We need to find a nice fella for him so FOOLS will come out of the closet. 

1 hour ago, BatteryPowered said:

Uh...no.  You need to learn to read and understand.

Well, I know you said 

2 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

The "red states" you hate so much produce 60% of the US oil,

My God you suck at math.   YOU are incapable of subtracting 60% from 100%. 

I need to write down your name as someone not to include in any math conversations. 

1 hour ago, AnotherJim said:

I wanna see a solar powered steel mill. Oh wait, THEY NEED COAL.

Her you go, stupid person:  

Nucor’s $250 million micromill in Sedalia, Missouri, is set to be the first U.S. steel plant to run on wind energy.

8 minutes ago, Scout said:

Well, I know you said 

My God you suck at math.   YOU are incapable of subtracting 60% from 100%. 

I need to write down your name as someone not to include in any math conversations. 

You were talking about California...and I only included the top 10 states in the productions.  The real totals would be different.  If you care to know the real totals...educate yourself.

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Her you go, stupid person:  

Nucor’s $250 million micromill in Sedalia, Missouri, is set to be the first U.S. steel plant to run on wind energy.

Where do they get the carbon? The steel industry uses coal indirectly to make steel. Coal coke is made by baking coal in furnaces. The steel industry uses coal coke to smelt iron ore into iron to make steel. The high temperatures created by burning coal coke give steel the strength and flexibility needed for bridges, buildings, and automobiles.

1 hour ago, neue regel said:

The state’s all have their role to play in the union. I’m not sure one side survives without the other. 

The blue states will survive.  We love America and democracy and are dedicated to the nation.

But red states don't have much to offer. 

Just now, AnotherJim said:

Where do they get the carbon? The steel industry uses coal indirectly to make steel. Coal coke is made by baking coal in furnaces. The steel industry uses coal coke to smelt iron ore into iron to make steel. The high temperatures created by burning coal coke give steel the strength and flexibility needed for bridges, buildings, and automobiles.

Now who is stupid?

5 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

You were talking about California...and I only included the top 10 states in the productions.  The real totals would be different.  If you care to know the real totals...educate yourself.

Backpedal time.  He thought of different "facts"!  :D  

5 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Well, why don't you do a Google search and find out?   It opens very soon (before year's end). 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Well, why don't you do a Google search and find out?   It opens very soon (before year's end). 

I know where the carbon comes from, from the same places it's come from since steel making was discovered  4,000 years ago. From coal - coke - & charcoal. But now according to Scout, carbon steel can be made without carbon. 

8 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I know where the carbon comes from, from the same places it's come from since steel making was discovered  4,000 years ago. From coal - coke - & charcoal. But now according to Scout, carbon steel can be made without carbon. 

You dumbfuck, we were talking about ENERGY RESOURCES NOT RAW MATERIALS.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

You dumbfuck, we were talking about ENERGY RESOURCES NOT RAW MATERIALS.

Regardless of the source of energy, you cannot produce carbon steel without carbon. Now who is the dumb fuck. Where does this company get the carbon? Nucor’s $250 million micromill in Sedalia, Missouri, is set to be the first U.S. steel plant to run on wind energy.

15 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Regardless of the source of energy, you cannot produce carbon steel without carbon. Now who is the dumb fuck. Where does this company get the carbon? Nucor’s $250 million micromill in Sedalia, Missouri, is set to be the first U.S. steel plant to run on wind energy.

I never said anything about the raw materials needed to make steel.

Furthermore, there are numerous BLUE states in which coal is available, you DUMBFUCK who

proves he is a dumbfuck everytime he starts typing.  

12 minutes ago, Scout said:

I never said anything about the raw materials needed to make steel.

Furthermore, there are numerous BLUE states in which coal is available, you DUMBFUCK who

proves he is a dumbfuck everytime he starts typing.  

I just wanted to be sure you're OK with fossil fuels.