Democrats build big edge in early voting

Democrats Build Big Edge In Early Voting

Omg, Biden could actually win. I didn't know how close the voting was in the first election in the battleground states. This mail-in voting could be a game-changer. Let's be honest, a certain segment of Dems don't vote because they don't want to bother, or they're still hungover until the polls close. They are simply not motivated. Republicans always show up at the polls. But now Dems can just mail in their votes. Hell, they don't even need to fill them out themselves. Grandma will do it and all they have to do is sign on the line. Plus, a lot of people didn't like Hillary because of what she did to Bernie. Sanders has already endorsed Biden. And it's a truism that there are more Democrats than Republicans. If everyone votes, Republicans lose.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-build-big-edge-in-early-voting/ar-BB18UQgw?ocid=msedgntp

(Full article at above link)

Democrats are amassing an enormous lead in early voting, alarming Republicans who worry they’ll need to orchestrate a huge Election Day turnout during a deadly coronavirus outbreak to answer the surge.

The Democratic dominance spreads across an array of battleground states, according to absentee ballot request data compiled by state election authorities and analyzed by Democratic and Republican data experts. In North Carolina and Pennsylvania, Democrats have a roughly three-to-one advantage over Republicans in absentee ballot requests. In Florida — a must-win for President Donald Trump — the Democratic lead stands at more than 700,000 ballot requests, while the party also leads in New Hampshire, Ohio and Iowa.

Even more concerning for Republicans, Democrats who didn't vote in 2016 are requesting 2020 ballots at higher rates than their GOP counterparts. The most striking example is Pennsylvania, where nearly 175,000 Democrats who sat out the last race have requested ballots, more than double the number of Republicans.

Trump’s campaign is relying on a smooth Election Day turnout operation at a time when it’s confronting an out-of-control pandemic and a mounting cash crunch.

Data shows that Democrats are attracting new supporters in small but potentially significant numbers in states they narrowly lost in 2016.

In Pennsylvania, which Trump won by just 44,000 votes four years ago, Democrats have built a lead of nearly 100,000 ballot requests from voters who didn’t participate in the 2016 election but are preparing to vote by mail this year.  In Michigan, where Trump won by fewer than 11,000 votes  the firm’s model shows that Democratic-aligned voters have a nearly 20,000-person advantage among non-2016 voters signing up to receive ballots. In Wisconsin, which Trump won by 22,000 votes, Democratic-leaning voters who skipped 2016 have made nearly 10,000 more requests for this election than their GOP counterparts.

In Florida,  Democrats lead Republicans in vote-by-mail requests 2.1 million to 1.4 million, according to a GOP consultant who is tracking the figures. At this same point in 2016, Democrats trailed Republicans in requests.

There have been a few rays of hope for Republicans, however. In Georgia, a competitive state with two key Senate races, the party has a roughly 55,000-vote edge over Democrats.

Donald Trump, meet Blue Wave - Imgflip

Blue Wave

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://fortune.com/2016/10/27/hillary-clinton-early-voting/

Early Voting Gives Hillary Clinton an Advantage

October 27, 2016 1:39 PM CDT

Early voting schedules are displayed at the Meadows Mall on October 26, 2016 in Las Vegas. Early voting schedules are displayed at the Meadows Mall on October 26, 2016 in Las Vegas.PHOTOGRAPH BY ETHAN MILLER—GETTY IMAGES
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

The millions of votes that have been cast already in the U.S. presidential election point to an advantage for Hillary Clinton in critical battleground states, as well as signs of strength in traditionally Republican territory.

The strong early-voting turnout by those likely to support Clinton—registered Democrats, minorities, and young people among others—could leave Donald Trump with virtually no path to the 270 electoral votes needed for victory.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

^^^^^

Panic yawn

Man Screams Panic by rogistok | GraphicRiver

😂

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Plus, a lot of people didn't like Hillary because of what she did to Bernie.

How about a lot just didn’t like Hillary 

Men like to blame their infidelities and lack of character on women.  

6 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://fortune.com/2016/10/27/hillary-clinton-early-voting/

Early Voting Gives Hillary Clinton an Advantage

October 27, 2016 1:39 PM CDT

Early voting schedules are displayed at the Meadows Mall on October 26, 2016 in Las Vegas. Early voting schedules are displayed at the Meadows Mall on October 26, 2016 in Las Vegas.PHOTOGRAPH BY ETHAN MILLER—GETTY IMAGES
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

The millions of votes that have been cast already in the U.S. presidential election point to an advantage for Hillary Clinton in critical battleground states, as well as signs of strength in traditionally Republican territory.

The strong early-voting turnout by those likely to support Clinton—registered Democrats, minorities, and young people among others—could leave Donald Trump with virtually no path to the 270 electoral votes needed for victory.

Oh the irony...

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

I don’t like being called deplorable 

I don't like you claiming to hate blacks, hispanics, gays, foreigners and women, but you do anyway.

Hillary said the ONLY people who are "deplorable" are the ones who hate the list above.

THUS making you VERY MUCH a deplorable person. 

BUT only because YOU admitted you hate all these people.

38 minutes ago, Scout said:

I don't like you claiming to hate blacks, hispanics, gays, foreigners and women, but you do anyway.

Hillary said the ONLY people who are "deplorable" are the ones who hate the list above.

THUS making you VERY MUCH a deplorable person. 

BUT only because YOU admitted you hate all these people.

Here’s her quote:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. 

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Here’s her quote:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. 

That is part of it after your extreme editing.  I will post it all, showing it says exactly what I claimed and

that you are a liar.  Caught lying AGAIN!

Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City on Friday, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views.

3 hours ago, Scout said:

That is part of it after your extreme editing.  I will post it all, showing it says exactly what I claimed and

that you are a liar.  Caught lying AGAIN!

Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City on Friday, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views.

I didn’t edit one fucking word