AFTER 25 years, I am all out of passwords. I can't think of any that I haven't used before.

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Yes, I am quite sick of them as well. Have 9 that I use on an every day basis. 

You really only need one really good one  ... that you keep secret, known to only yourself and never written down.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

You really only need one really good one  ... that you keep secret, known to only yourself and never written down.

But I would suggest two ... one for financial items and one for sites like this.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

different requirements and they update/expire at different times. One of them has to be 21 characters long. 

21 characters!   What is it ... the password to Fort Knox?

23 minutes ago, Scout said:

Just kidding, but I am sick of them.  

I'll have to agree with you on this one !

Hell, I lost count and am keeping them all in a notepad.

On top of it, one of my banks and other institutions regularly ask me to change my password  "for security reasons" .  .  .  with a bunch of rules stuck to it, like it should not be one I've used before and not one with more than one third of characters I used before!

Or else I can't access my account!

They're driving us all insane, these bastards!

And then, to complement the psychological torture, they concocted the Covid bullshit !

Jizz's Crisis  .  .  .  we need to oil the guillotines and have heads roll !

14 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

So you're 25 years old?  

That might explain why your education is so poor and you have no grasp of actual history.   Not kidding.

Right....I'm 25 and so bright, I started using a computer in the crib. 

Not feasible.

Won't work either.

But I would suggest two ... one for financial items and one for sites like this.

A step in the good direction  .  .  .  but still not feasible  .  .  .  or workable.

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

On top of it, one of my banks and other institutions regularly ask me to change my password  "for security reasons" .  .  .  with a bunch of rules stuck to it, like it should not be one I've used before and not one with more than one third of characters I used before!

And then, to complement the psychological torture, they concocted the Covid bullshit !

Wouldn't you just love to tell them to stick it up their ??? when they ask you to change a perfectly GOOD password?  :D 

How about when some thing has been hacked that requires anyone who has ever used a credit card at Home Depot

to get a new Visa or MC.   Can you give me some ideas for new PWs.....pet names.......NFL mascots.......nieces and nephews

names......favorite bands......these are some of my regulars.  :)  

7 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You can't even keep up with all your SOK's. 

44 minutes ago, Scout said:

Just kidding...

No, you're not kidding.  Your mind has been warped by, The Dem Party, to whereas now you lack the facilities to even conjure up new passwords ... here's a tip:

use some old short phrases that still stick in your mind, from your childhood, which only you will have a fond memory of.

13 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I've heard Bill Gates is working on a solution.   A chip implanted in your brain to remember them.   A development project being funded by the UNIPARTY.

18 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

I started with a certain word.  Then they told me they didn't like it anymore and wanted MORE characters. Then they

told me it must contain a number or symbol.  THEN they decided to also require a capital letter......

One time there was one that had so feckin' many rules for the PW, it probably took me a half hour to come up with one.

The only rule I remember is that the PW could NOT spell a word or have a word in it.

AAAAAAHHH!!!!

Just now, BeAChooser said:

I've heard Bill Gates is working on a solution.   A chip implanted in your brain to remember them.   A development project being funded by the democRAT"ic" party.

I think the tattoo method would be easier.  :)  

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

No, you're not kidding.  Your mind has been warped by, The Dem Party, to whereas now you lack the facilities to even conjure up new passwords ... here's a tip:

use some old short phrases that still stick in your mind, from your childhood, which only you will have a fond memory of.

Always the dickhead. 

27 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

I'd bet money everybody starts with the "only need one" idea.  Until they get a letter that asked them to change their PW.