Jump to content

Trump Impeachment Update -- It was Vindman the whole time. THERE NEVER WAS A WHISTLEBLOWER


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Spartan said:

 

No, he didn't.  He crossed state lines to work his job, then joined friends to help clean up a business that had been vandalized by rioters, and one of his companions gave him a weapon - which he could legally be in possession of under adult supervision according to Wisconsin law - to defend himself against approaching rioters should it become necessary.

 

 

Not according to the evidence available.

 

 

Not according to the evidence available.

 

He wasn't under adult supervision. He was in illegal possession of a firearm. A firearm he used to shoot 3 people, killing two.

 

When you try to claim he wasn't out looking for trouble, you make it hard to take you seriously.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Irony is dead.   Bill

Byron York: Vindman, not whistleblower, driving force behind Trump impeachment The Fox News contributor told 'The Ingraham Angle' it didn't take a 'rocket scientist' to figure out Lt. Col. Alexan

^^^irony   coming from an admitted coward.

5 hours ago, SpyCar said:

You support a lunatic who drove out-of-state so the could walk into a protest with an AR15 and kill 2 people and maimed another, and you ask *me* such a question?

 

 

you didn't answer it. and now you are trying to deflect with your pontificating  garbage.

 

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

He didn't go looking for trouble?

 

look at the  video evidence 

 

 

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

This was a provocation, not self-defense.

 

He provoked them  by extinguishing their arsonist dumpster blaze where they were trying to burn police  cars?  Are you kidding  me?

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

He provoked them  by extinguishing their arsonist dumpster blaze where they were trying to burn police  cars?  Are you kidding  me?

 

No, SpyCar really is this stupid.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

He wasn't under adult supervision. He was in illegal possession of a firearm.

 

Yes, he was under adult supervision until the mob separated him from his group.  He was NOT in "illegal possession of a firearm" under Wisconsin law.  Look it up.

 

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

A firearm he used to shoot 3 people, killing two.

 

And all three shootings were defensive in nature.  Sidebar: interesting that all 3 people who were shot were felons and child molesters, is it not?

 

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

When you try to claim he wasn't out looking for trouble, you make it hard to take you seriously.

 

Well, Bill, with all due respect; when you're the one sitting there spouting biased partisan hyperbole as fact, I'd say that you are the one making it hard to take seriously.  

 

Just saying.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Bill, with all due respect; when you're the one sitting there spouting biased partisan hyperbole as fact, I'd say that you are the one making it hard to take seriously.  

 

Just saying.

 

 

there is no due  respect for "bill"

 

he is a troll

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spartan said:

 

Yes, he was under adult supervision until the mob separated him from his group.  He was NOT in "illegal possession of a firearm" under Wisconsin law.  Look it up.

 

 

And all three shootings were defensive in nature.  Sidebar: interesting that all 3 people who were shot were felons and child molesters, is it not?

 

 

Well, Bill, with all due respect; when you're the one sitting there spouting biased partisan hyperbole as fact, I'd say that you are the one making it hard to take seriously.  

 

Just saying.

That was an ass beating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...