Trump Impeachment Update -- It was Vindman the whole time. THERE NEVER WAS A WHISTLEBLOWER

27 minutes ago, Scout said:

The bit you posted in here was VERY edited.  DUH.  

That's what you claim but anyone can go to the link and see I quoted your post accurately.   It's rather lame, cupcake, for you to be claiming your thread title and a post by you in that thread were edited by me.   It smells of desperation.  It STINKS of STUPIDITY.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Irony is dead.   Bill

Byron York: Vindman, not whistleblower, driving force behind Trump impeachment The Fox News contributor told 'The Ingraham Angle' it didn't take a 'rocket scientist' to figure out Lt. Col. Alexan

^^^irony   coming from an admitted coward.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

That's what you claim but anyone can go to the link and see I quoted your post accurately.   It's rather lame, cupcake, for you to be claiming your thread title and a post by you in that thread were edited by me.   It smells of desperation.  It STINKS of STUPIDITY.

Okay.  YOu are right.  I'm wrong.  BUt I'm definitely right when you look at the big picture which is better.

6 hours ago, calguy said:

These fools are not concentrating on current events. The public mind is focused on trump lying about the virus and calling our military suckers and losers.

I can't really blame them, if I were them I'd probably like to not think about trump's fuck ups either. 

When Joe Biden takes the oath of office these fools will still be shouting "It was Vindman! It was Vidman all along!!!"

Reporting illegal activities is not spying or is not wrong in any form. Vindman and others that reported strange activities were the real patriots.  The next thing the neo cons will do is blame Bob Woodward for exposing their king's lies and treason.

• Thumb up 1
24 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

For what? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Riots will meet resistance if they occur outside of progressive zones. That has already been proven. 

They weren't "riots" until the right wing thugs came in and instigated the violence.

7 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Why did the right-wing "press" attempt to "smear" another guy?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Because they mistaken him for Judge Kavanaugh ?

ultraliberals despise Christians and the Military unless they suit the agenda.

11 minutes ago, calguy said:

They weren't "riots" until the right wing thugs came in and instigated the violence.

Yeah sure. Perfectly peaceful.  Just keep it in the hood. We have millions of Kyles ready if you decide to play outside of the progressive plantations. 

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

For what? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Riots will meet resistance if they occur outside of progressive zones. That has already been proven. 

Advocating for domestic terrorism isn't cute.

Fuck off!

Bill

Gee.  Wonder why there have not been any more shootings lin riot areas lately?  Maybe because FBI and local authorities are monitoring very closely at right wing militias. These militias are now realizing they have FBI informants infiltrating them.

15 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Why did the right-wing "press" attempt to "smear" another guy?

In anycase the whistleblower is a hero. Unlike the traitor, Donald J Trump.

Bill

Kyle Rittenhouse is a National hero. 

Lock the whistleblower up. Fucking liar!

2 minutes ago, solarcell said:

do what you responded "learn to read" to.  can't you remember anything?

No, the stuff in here really isn't that memorable.  PLUS,

I am usually defeating 3-5 of you rightwingers at any

given time, so my job is more involved. 

10 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Do you have any self respect?

You support a lunatic who drove out-of-state so the could walk into a protest with an AR15 and kill 2 people and maimed another, and you ask *me* such a question?

You are a moronic fascist scumbag.

Fuck off!

Bill

On 9/10/2020 at 2:11 PM, Scout said:

Golly gee, who are York's FOUR SOURCES that confirmed Vindmann is the Whistleblower?

Oh, wait!  Rightwing publications and media don't REQUIRE sources other than imaginations. 

Sprinkled with a generous helping of bullshit.

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

You support a lunatic who drove out-of-state so the could walk into a protest with an AR15 and kill 2 people and maimed another, and you ask *me* such a question?

You are a moronic fascist scumbag.

Fuck off!

Bill

Self-defense, peckerhead.

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

That's not what happened.  And Kyle Rittenhouse will walk, free and clear, exonerated as having acted in lawful self-defense.

Check your facts, Bill, and try again.

7 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Self-defense, peckerhead.

Nothing "self defensive" about driving across state lines and entering a demonstration with an illegally possessed AR15.

The gunman went looking for trouble. He's in deep shit and he's a killer.

Makes you the peckerhead, peckerhead.

Bill

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

That's not what happened.  And Kyle Rittenhouse will walk, free and clear, exonerated as having acted in lawful self-defense.

Check your facts, Bill, and try again.

He didn't cross state lines with a weapon he didn't possess legally?

He didn't go looking for trouble?

This was a provocation, not self-defense.

Bill

10 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

He didn't cross state lines with a weapon he didn't possess legally?

No, he didn't.  He crossed state lines to work his job, then joined friends to help clean up a business that had been vandalized by rioters, and one of his companions gave him a weapon - which he could legally be in possession of under adult supervision according to Wisconsin law - to defend himself against approaching rioters should it become necessary.

He didn't go looking for trouble?

Not according to the evidence available.

This was a provocation, not self-defense.

Not according to the evidence available.