Trump Impeachment Update -- It was Vindman the whole time. THERE NEVER WAS A WHISTLEBLOWER

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Byron York: Vindman, not whistleblower, driving force behind Trump impeachment

The Fox News contributor told 'The Ingraham Angle' it didn't take a 'rocket scientist' to figure out Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was the 'original source'

Retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a key impeachment witness against President Trump, was the "original source" of the Trump-Russia collusion push, not the whistleblower, Fox News contributor Byron York said Wednesday.

York reveals Vindman, who retired from the Army in July after being fired from the National Security Council in February, was the driving force for Democrats' impeachment in his new book, "Obsession: Inside the Washington Establishment's Never-Ending War on Trump."

It didn't take a real rocket scientist that the source of this, the original source of this, was Lt. Col. Vindman," York told "The Ingraham Angle" Wednesday night, laying out the facts of the case.

"If you remember early on in the Ukraine matter, the Democrats said they wanted the whistleblower to testify, and then they changed their mind and they didn't want the whistleblower to testify and they began to shut off any Republican attempts to find out who the whistleblower was," he said.

Then-National Security Council aide Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman arrives to testify before the House Intelligence Committee on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019, during a public impeachment hearing of President Donald Trump's efforts to tie U.S. aid for Ukraine to investigations of his political opponents. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

Then-National Security Council aide Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman arrives to testify before the House Intelligence Committee on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019, during a public impeachment hearing of President Donald Trump's efforts to tie U.S. aid for Ukraine to investigations of his political opponents. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)

Hanging him for Sedition should be interesting.

RECONSTRUCTION II - Begins 04NOV20

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Irony is dead.   Bill

Byron York: Vindman, not whistleblower, driving force behind Trump impeachment The Fox News contributor told 'The Ingraham Angle' it didn't take a 'rocket scientist' to figure out Lt. Col. Alexan

^^^irony   coming from an admitted coward.

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

no  you didn't  and that makes you a liar

LOL. I suggest you learn to read.

Run along now, moron. You are boring the adults in the conversation.

Bill

57 minutes ago, Scout said:

Turns out this FALSE  story came out to divert attention from the corruption investigation 

of the Trump Admin. when it fired the Vindemanns for testifying TRUTHFULLY under OATH

(Trump and the entire White HOuse staff REFUSED TO TESTIFY under 

the oath that requires TRUTHFULNESS.)

Let's call it what it is. Russian Collaborated misinformation is what it is.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Let's call it what it is. Russian Collaborated misinformation is what it is.

You betcha.

I still remember how every member of the White House staff, except 

Vindemann, refused to take an oath and testify.

Attacks on the Vindmann brothers will alienate the 

Jewish vote - Trump fucks up again. 

3 hours ago, Scout said:

I hope it was him, though he has denied it (MONTHS ago) and I found him believable.  

You correct in saying Vindman denied being the Whistleblower.   He categorically denied it.

But here you go lying again, Scout.  Trying to change your own history.

You started a thread back in October 2019 with the title ...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/276858-so-vindmann-is-the-whistleblower-who-personally-witnessed-trumps-criminal-activities/

So, Vindmann is the whistleblower who personally witnessed Trump's criminal activities.....

And you stated in the thread 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/276858-so-vindmann-is-the-whistleblower-who-personally-witnessed-trumps-criminal-activities/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1061449633

Vindmann is not the second whistleblower, but he is a whistleblower who personally witnessed Trump's crimes.

So you did not find Vindman believable when he denied being the whistleblower.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

You correct in saying Vindman denied being the Whistleblower.   He categorically denied it.

But here you go lying again, Scout.  Trying to change your own history.

You started a thread back in October 2019 with the title ...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/276858-so-vindmann-is-the-whistleblower-who-personally-witnessed-trumps-criminal-activities/

And you stated in the thread 

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/276858-so-vindmann-is-the-whistleblower-who-personally-witnessed-trumps-criminal-activities/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1061449633

So you did not find Vindman believable when he denied being the whistleblower.

False.  This has been altered to change my meaning. 

Caught you lying again, BAC. 

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, Scout said:

False.  This has been altered to change my meaning. 

Caught you lying again, BAC. 

I altered nothing.   I even provided the links to it.   What sort of nincompoop are you, weasel?  

2 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

I altered nothing.   I even provided the links to it.   What sort of nincompoop are you, weasel?  

People don't start declarative statements with "so" - you are a liar. 

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Byron York: Vindman, not whistleblower, driving force behind Trump impeachment

The Fox News contributor told 'The Ingraham Angle' it didn't take a 'rocket scientist' to figure out Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was the 'original source'

Retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a key impeachment witness against President Trump, was the "original source" of the Trump-Russia collusion push, not the whistleblower, Fox News contributor Byron York said Wednesday.

York reveals Vindman, who retired from the Army in July after being fired from the National Security Council in February, was the driving force for Democrats' impeachment in his new book, "Obsession: Inside the Washington Establishment's Never-Ending War on Trump."

It didn't take a real rocket scientist that the source of this, the original source of this, was Lt. Col. Vindman," York told "The Ingraham Angle" Wednesday night, laying out the facts of the case.

"If you remember early on in the Ukraine matter, the Democrats said they wanted the whistleblower to testify, and then they changed their mind and they didn't want the whistleblower to testify and they began to shut off any Republican attempts to find out who the whistleblower was," he said.

Just think what Democrats will pull over the next 4 years? 

9 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Lt. Col. Vindman is a hero either way.

So the ends justify the means, eh, SC?   Like I've been saying folks ... watch the actions and statements of SpyCar, Scout and the other leftists/democRATS/progressives on this forum.    And then ask yourselves ... do you really want to have your lives controlled by the likes of them?   Because that is what's going to happen if you make Biden and CommieLA President and VP.   And given the changes they will institute in the election process (plus the spying they will continue doing Obama-style on all opponents AND YOU), you will likely be under their thumb for a long, long time to come, unless the 3% come out and stop them.   But either way in that case, you're going to end up living in a world that's radically different and radically less safe (for you) than what you used to have before the left decided to go for broke now.

7 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

And yet click on the thread YOU STARTED... and there it is.  Go figure, nincompoop.

Never happened.  I don't have to check.  YOU altered it which is

something a little, little man does. 

We both know if you had NOT altered it, you would

have posted it in here by now.

I hate lying.  You make it hard not to hate the liar too. 

5 hours ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. You Trumpist don't seem to like it when patriots expose the crimes of your death-cult leader.

Times are going to get bad for you traitorous morons soon.

Bill

One teenager took out three of yours in a crowd. Keep pushing, we have more accomplished patriots. We don't riot, we rarely protest. You will lose.

• Thumb up 1
13 minutes ago, Scout said:

Never happened.  I don't have to check.  YOU altered it which is

something a little, little man does. 

LOL!   Talk about desperation.   Tell us, teacher ... tell us, moderators ... I'm being accused of altering a thread title and a post in that thread.  Both attributed to Scout.    So tell us ... did I alter ANYTHING in that thread Scout started (linked here: https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/327831-trump-impeachment-update-it-was-vindman-the-whole-time-there-never-was-a-whistleblower/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-1062125641? )?    Has the title of it every been changed since it was started by Scout by me or anyone else beside Scout?   Has the post by her I linked been altered by anyone other than her?  Altered at all since it was posted?     Or is Scout simply desperate AND delusional?   Oh ... one more thing ... do I have any capacity to change other threads titles or posts.  Have I EVER been granted that ability?  Do I have any permissions needed to do that?  Have I EVER had them?     Do you have any suspicions that I've EVER hacked the forum for any reason, much less try and alter Scout's posts   Please address Scout's desperate, paranoid, delusional concerns about this, as I'm afraid she might become suicidal fearing wrongly that I now have this AWESOME power.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!   Talk about desperation.   Tell us, teacher ... tell us, moderators ... I'm being accused of altering a thread title and a post in that thread.  Both attributed to Scout.    So tell us ... did I alter ANYTHING in that thread Scout started (linked here: https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/327831-trump-impeachment-update-it-was-vindman-the-whole-time-there-never-was-a-whistleblower/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-1062125641? )?    Has the title of it every been changed since it was started by Scout by me or anyone else beside Scout?   Has the post by her I linked been altered by anyone other than her?  Altered at all since it was posted?     Or is Scout simply desperate AND delusional?   Oh ... one more thing ... do I have any capacity to change other threads titles or posts.  Have I EVER been granted that ability?  Do I have any permissions needed to do that?  Have I EVER had them?     Do you have any suspicions that I've EVER hacked the forum for any reason, much less try and alter Scout's posts   Please address Scout's desperate, paranoid, delusional concerns about this, as I'm afraid she might become suicidal fearing wrongly that I now have this AWESOME power.  :lol:

The bit you posted in here was VERY edited.  DUH.  

30 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

One teenager took out three of yours in a crowd. Keep pushing, we have more accomplished patriots. We don't riot, we rarely protest. You will lose.

FBI alert.

Bill