Joe Biden Arrives in Michigan and is Greeted by a Crowd of Trump Supporters Chanting “4 More Years!” — And ZERO Biden Supporters (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/joe-biden-arrives-michigan-greeted-crowd-trump-supporters-chanting-4-years-video/

Joe Biden Arrives in Michigan and is Greeted by a Crowd of Trump Supporters Chanting “4 More Years!” — And ZERO Biden Supporters (VIDEO)

… snip …

Watch: 

2 events less than 24 hours apart.

Spot the difference.

Joe Biden snooze fest:

EhfU4ZiX0AAUJ_u-600x389.jpg

Trump rally in North Carolina:

EhfU8tnWAAUyvaL-600x338.jpg

Yeah ... it's going to be a Biden landslide.

Sorry, but the ONLY way that will happen is if democRATS CHEAT.

Just saying ...

12 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/joe-biden-arrives-michigan-greeted-crowd-trump-supporters-chanting-4-years-video/

Just saying ...

It MUST be concerning for the Biden people... when they set up a rally... and there are MORE Trump Supporters there yelling "4 more years"... than there are Biden supporters... PERIOD !!

12 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Just saying ...

What a joke. Looked at the video, there were like, TENS of people there. You dolts are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something you think is good for your side.  You are pathetic to even think this is relevant. gatewaypundit is about 10 points below Breitbart on the believability scale.

28 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

It MUST be concerning for the Biden people... when they set up a rally... and there are MORE Trump Supporters there yelling "4 more years"... than there are Biden supporters... PERIOD !!

Nothing in thegatewaypundit is concerning to me. 

What's concerning to me is that you feel the need to type in huge blue letters to get someone's attention. Reminds me of my photograhpy class back in college when student would make huge prints of their photos. The instructor always said, "If you can't do it good, do it BIG"

17 minutes ago, calguy said:

What a joke. Looked at the video, there were like, TENS of people there. You dolts are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something you think is good for your side.  You are pathetic to even think this is relevant. gatewaypundit is about 10 points below Breitbart on the believability scale.

Hey SHITSTAIN, it's not how many TRUMP supporters are there, but NO BIDEN folks are to be found!!!

As in ZERO!!!

And he had a grand sum total of 6-7 at the "rally" where he bragged about "Buying GM" when he was at a FORD FACTORY!!!

Suck on that bigga nigga dicka, ASSHOLE!!!

Pssssst. YOUR SIDE IS LOSING. It's going to be very apparent to you on Sept 29th.

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

Nothing in thegatewaypundit is concerning to me. 

What's concerning to me is that you feel the need to type in huge blue letters to get someone's attention. Reminds me of my photograhpy class back in college when student would make huge prints of their photos. The instructor always said, "If you can't do it good, do it BIG"

ROFLMAO!!!!

1 hour ago, calguy said:

Ha!! 

If that was a Trump rally, there would have been TENS of THOUSANDS of people "Supporting TRUMP" at the venue... and TENS of THOUSANDS more ALL around the venue... I saw more SQUIRRELS than I saw Biden supporters !!

Just now, ConservativeVoice said:

Ha!! 

If that was a Trump rally, there would have been TENS of THOUSANDS of people "Supporting TRUMP" at the venue... and TENS of THOUSANDS more ALL around the venue... I saw more SQUIRRELS than I saw Biden supporters !!

Yoy're looking at a mirage in your warped mind.

On 9/10/2020 at 10:21 AM, DemDog said:

You could fit that crowd in a clown car. It must have been a slow cross burning day for these nitwits.

How about this one, NITWIT ...

trump-michigan.jpg

Now it's your turn.

Post a picture of the crowd waiting to hear Biden speak in Michigan recently?

Or ANYWHERE?

:lol:

And then note that Trump spoke for over an hour ... seemingly extemporaneously.  

it was a great speech.

Can Biden do that, snowflakes?

:P

Ivanka will prosper Bigly with her China coffin trademarks. Notice how only MAGA morons, knowing now what they know about lying Shitler, still refuse to wear masks. It speaks volumes to me, while the point is completely lost with you.

21 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

How about this one, NITWIT ...

trump-michigan.jpg

Now it's your turn.

Post a picture of the crowd waiting to hear Biden speak in Michigan recently?

Or ANYWHERE?

:lol:

And then note that Trump spoke for over an hour ... seemingly extemporaneously.  

it was a great speech.

Can Biden do that, snowflakes?

:P

Trump's rally in Reno was recently cancelled. However, it is quite obvious (while not official) that his supporters will not be denied. There is a small industrial airport to the south that is closed on Saturday and looking to be gearing up for something big. Just an interesting FYI. 

7 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Trump's rally in Reno was recently cancelled.

Yes, but he didn't cancel it.  The democRATS/UNIPARTY in Nevada and Reno did.   

7 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

However, it is quite obvious (while not official) that his supporters will not be denied. There is a small industrial airport to the south that is closed on Saturday and looking to be gearing up for something big. Just an interesting FYI. 

Maybe they could also hold it on federal government land ... there's plenty of that in Nevada.   :lol: