Trump always claims he has done more for blacks than any President except Lincoln, perhaps. I want you to think of that as you hear during election results that 93% of blacks voted for Biden.

2 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!   That's all you got, Emily??? 
  You are such a snowflake.   By the way, in my defense, I first introduced the picture stating this … ”here's a picture of those 1%ers (actually 0.1%ers) sitting around a dinner table with Obama toasting themselves”.   “Toasting themselves” … and under those circumstances Emily Post probably says raise your glass and take a drink with everyone else in celebration of your accomplishment (whatever it is).   In any case, everyone else got my point regarding the picture.  Only YOU, snowflake, seem desperate to miss it.   That's the same problem you’re having on the other thread.   But unlike that thread, it’s not a joke you're missing this time.   It’s something far more sinister, cupcake.

You lied and got caught lying again.

Grow some.  

Trump is trash.  Don't be like him. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump and Americans are stomping you Demons out, We are not worried at all.

Her "hero".....      

10 hours ago, Scout said:

False.  Never happened.  

It’s endless facts shredding your ignorant low IQ OP. 

Clearly you’re just attempting to provoke responses, cuz your OP has been shredded to tatters with facts showing your stupidity.

And just for fun, having flown a $30M jet across the country - I’m going to bet, as I said earlier.......one of us will have worked today, while the other loser has sat on their fat ass on this site all day.

Whatta ya wanna bet your the fat ass loser that’s sat on their ass all day?

False.  Never happened.  

Clearly you’re just attempting to provoke responses, cuz your OP has been shredded to tatters with facts showing your stupidity.

And just for fun, having flown a $30M jet across the country - I’m going to bet, as I said earlier.......one of us will have worked today, while the other loser has sat on their fat ass on this site all day.

False.  Never happened.  

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

You lied and got caught lying again.

Grow some.  

Trump is trash.  Don't be like him. 

Sorry, weasel, I'm not going to go around in circles with your continued efforts to TROLL.    

I'm done with this thread having proved my point and your dishonesty.  

You have a nice day and of course, keep digging.   It's what Truthers do.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

138223_w_760_506.jpeg

You like that one, eh?

It makes your vertebrate, tremble, with proof that Biden will unfortunately not get anywhere near 93% of the negro

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Notice he didn't challenge the post to which he is responding?  :D  :D  :D 

Just now, pmurT said:

You like that one, eh?

It makes your vertebrate, tremble, with proof that Biden will unfortunately not get anywhere near 93% of the negro

Nah.  Of course not --- as I told you, those were Obama's numbers.

But we all know Trump is going to lose and blacks will give at least 80% of their

vote to the BLACK WOMAN. 

Just now, Scout said:

Notice he didn't challenge the post to which he is responding?  :D  :D  :D 

Notice your unemployed tit sucking self has sat on her fat ass ALL DAY on this site.

Such an incredible loser you are. You’re the problem in society.

And the OP has been addressed by numerous people bringing verifiable facts. Its been shredded.

6 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Not at all.  I doubt I have lost one argument in this thread. 

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Notice your unemployed tit sucking self has sat on her fat ass ALL DAY on this site.

Such an incredible loser you are. You’re the problem in society.

And the OP has been addressed by numerous people bringing verifiable facts. Its been shredded.

Ignore Bin - bye 

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

But we all know Trump is going to lose and blacks will give at least 80% of their

vote to the BLACK WOMAN. 

I disagree. I think they'll get over 90% or better.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Nope.  Not according to your thread's dumb title, you did not tell us those are Obama's numbers ---you said they will be Biden's numbers.  Yes. That is what you said, and that is the nonsense I am sticking to and continue to whip you with :)  you have told a lot of lies around here, on President Trump, so it is time for you to ante up now

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Not at all.  I doubt I have lost one argument in this thread. 

You ran from all of the real arguments, that is why you feel you have not lost any arguments. 

Look at how I am whipping your ass, vehemently, with the proofs I am providing ... and you have done nothing but cowered! LOL  ... so I will keep posting until someone, some Dem, some lame libtard shows courage to prove that I am posting unreal events and actions.

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

Ignore Bin - bye 

LOL!  She can't do that to me any more, LAL, because I proved I wasn't on ignore even after she said I was.   

THAT is how stupid she is ... the perfect Biden Voter.  

4 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!  She can't do that to me any more, LAL, because I proved I wasn't on ignore even after she said I was.   

I never noticed you showing up.  Not one single time!  Try again, oh great liar! 

9 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Problem is, her dumbass is allowed to vote.

I’m to the point it seems only stakeholders, contributors, should be able to vote. These takers are the antithesis of the values this country was built on, the values that made this country great. Cunts like her and her idiots rioting for a living because they’re worthless pieces of trash have nothing vested, and only seek taking - with zero contributing.

Fuck that POS and her ilk.