• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regardless if you're a Democrat or Republican there is a national tragedy looming. Not the riots or the looting or the demonstrations or even the domestic terrorist groups of BLM and ANTIFA.

Didn't read beyond above text.  Biden is far more intelligent than Trump.  Always has been; always will be. To put it another way for those who don't get it:  Biden is more aware of the worl

You are a fucking idiot.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

I understand your sentiments.

I'd like to take this opportunity to pay my respect for your decency here Bill. You sling some poo now and then but you're one of the most respectable liberals we have. Cheers. 🍻

Let me return the compliment (of sorts) by saying I really can't understand how you come to the conclusion that re-electing this incompetent asshole, a guy who's tearing the country apart (by design)--and who is utterly dishonest, self-serving, lazy, criminal, and incompetent--is a good idea.

You seem smarter than that.

Bill

• Thanks 1
On 9/11/2020 at 5:58 AM, EltonJohnson said:

You provided more evidence of your inability to counter debate. 

You just made a statement and tagged a bunch of people you don’t like.

🤣🤣🤣 You’re such a dork. 

4 hours ago, SpyCar said:

I really can't understand how you come to the conclusion that re-electing this incompetent asshole, a guy who's tearing the country apart (by design)

none of that is true...

because  you can't  prove it

step up to the plate motherfucker

lol

Politics in America is rarely if ever designed to be in favor of any one politician but is based on promoting the lesser of the 2 evils. In other words the average voter in the USA doesn't vote FOR a candidate but rather votes against the other one in the running. Voting for the lesser of 2 evils never allows for those truly qualified to rise up and lead the nation because they lack the qualities of a leader; they simply don't need them to win.. GET IT?