If you watch the NFL this weekend you are Un American.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Screw the NFL, NBA, and the MLB....they chose to politicize their goose that was laying the golden eggs.   Ignorant bastards are all going to be pushing brooms soon enough, fuck 'em!

Wrong, dumbshit. That entire game was a social "justice" riot. From singing of the "black national anthem" (WTF??) to the kneeling to the BLM shirts and social justice messages painted in the end zone

Ha! Even the few who attended last night's game booed the SJW crybaby "protestors."   If the FEW who actually looked past this nonsense to attend booed, how do you think the thousands who bo

34 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Only Nazi's and communist will watch the NFL

You sure say a lot of totally dumb shit.

A few guys kneel for a few minutes and you go apeshit crazy.

The whole idea that football players think that cops might not actually be entitled to kneel on someone's neck for eight minutes  and not get away with it as usual blows your teensy  little mind.

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Trumpists are not allowed to watch.

Everyone despises you traitors. Fuck off!

Bill

Why should the asshole watch a game when he can spend all day Sunday on Liberal Forum bitching about the NFL.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

TB vs. NO and SF vs. ARI will be the ones that I will watch or at least check scores on. 

TB could be interesting this year. We'll know more after 4 or 5 games, but I have a feeling there's more bluster than substance. Old Man Brady might not be as great with a mediocre team. 

SF should romp over AZ but hard to know at this piunt. I sure did miss the pre-season.

Just now, calguy said:

TB could be interesting this year. We'll know more after 4 or 5 games, but I have a feeling there's more bluster than substance. Old Man Brady might not be as great with a mediocre team. 

SF should romp over AZ but hard to know at this piunt. I sure did miss the pre-season.

ARI fleeced Houston in that trade for one of the game's 2 or 3 best receivers, DeAndre Hopkins. Also, Kyler Murray has a year under his belt. They played SF tight last year (losing 28-35 and 36-26) with a subpar OL. I agree that SF probably wins but it will be interesting to see how and if they integrate Hopkins in along with Kirk and Fitzgerald. 

17 minutes ago, calguy said:

Why should the asshole watch a game when he can spend all day Sunday on Liberal Forum bitching about the NFL.

We will be here rubbing your face in dog shit and there is NOTHING you can do about it! Make good... 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

ARI fleeced Houston in that trade for one of the game's 2 or 3 best receivers, DeAndre Hopkins. Also, Kyler Murray has a year under his belt. They played SF tight last year (losing 28-35 and 36-26) with a subpar OL. I agree that SF probably wins but it will be interesting to see how and if they integrate Hopkins in along with Kirk and Fitzgerald. 

I agree 100%. I've been a niner fan for 50years. We have maybe the best defense, but they did have major problems with mobile QB's like Murray, which is why the scores were close. No matter how it turns out, it should entertaining. 

1 minute ago, calguy said:

I agree 100%. I've been a niner fan for 50years. We have maybe the best defense, but they did have major problems with mobile QB's like Murray, which is why the scores were close. No matter how it turns out, it should entertaining. 

A lot of 49er fans in my neck of the woods. I would agree that they have the best defense or at least top 5. You guys got screwed by that offensive pass interference call in the Super Bowl. 

My team strangely enough is TB. Been rooting against Brady and Gronkowski for years. It feels weird having them on my team. However, they have made some nice additions and so could make a playoff run. 

53 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

You're a small man, aren't you Bill?

You post like one.

Hardly. I'm a former football tackle who played for 10 years. And I played second-row (lock) in rugby, also the big man position.

6' 2" and still a bad-ass. LOL.

You have terrible instincts, Trumpist.

Dip-shit.

Bill

59 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

A lot of 49er fans in my neck of the woods. I would agree that they have the best defense or at least top 5. You guys got screwed by that offensive pass interference call in the Super Bowl. 

My team strangely enough is TB. Been rooting against Brady and Gronkowski for years. It feels weird having them on my team. However, they have made some nice additions and so could make a playoff run. 

I know how you feel. I've rooted against Brady and Gronk from day one. And will continue to hate them to the end. I hated Dion Sanders too, until he played on our team, then I loved him, until he went to Dallas and I could go back to hating him. Good luck with your team. No matter how they do, they should be much improved from last year. 

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Hardly. I'm a former football tackle who played for 10 years. And I played second-row (lock) in rugby, also the big man position.

6' 2" and still a bad-ass. LOL.

You have terrible instincts, Trumpist.

Dip-shit.

Bill

Little men always talk the toughest on internet chat sites.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Little men always talk the toughest on internet chat sites.

They always get real quiet in person.

Little worms. Need guns to feel whole.

Sad, pathetic little cowards.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

They always get real quiet in person.

Little worms. Need guns to feel whole.

Sad, pathetic little cowards.

Bill

The bigger the gun the smaller the dick.