Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Is Now Linked to More Than 250,000 Coronavirus Cases

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL!   "Smart" does not even begin to describe you, DD.  Go ahead, post links to ACTUAL deaths linked to Sturgis.   What's the number up to?  Because as of 1 week ago (Sept 2nd), the number was ONE  (

Yeah it is: Ain't no mask-wearing Biden queers at Sturgis.  MAGA!!    If a man's going to get on a motorcycle and ride, in heat, cold, and rain, and rattle his ass-gland and his nuts for 10

You are trying to tell us Dummyrats are educated?

24 minutes ago, calguy said:

You just get pissed because you can't be happy unless you're pissed off about something. I'm glad I could contribute to your happiness today.

Nah, I'm fine...and then there's fucksticks like you...

On 9/8/2020 at 9:01 AM, calguy said:

Yet another count of the fallout.

According to a new study, which tracked anonymized cellphone data from the rally, over 250,000 coronavirus cases have now been tied to the 10-day event, one of the largest to be held since the start of the pandemic. It drew motorcycle enthusiasts from around the country, many of whom were seen without face coverings inside crowded bars, restaurants, and other indoor establishments.

The explosion in cases, the study from the Germany-based IZA Institute of Labor Economics finds, is expected to reach $12 billion in public health costs.

https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus-updates/2020/09/sturgis-motorcycle-rally-is-now-linked-to-more-than-250000-coronavirus-cases/

200811110531-motorcycle-rally-smashmouth-exlarge-169.jpg

On 9/8/2020 at 9:01 AM, calguy said:

According to a new study, which tracked anonymized cellphone data from the rally, over 250,000 coronavirus cases have now been tied to the 10-day event, one of the largest to be held since the start of the pandemic. It drew motorcycle enthusiasts from around the country, many of whom were seen without face coverings inside crowded bars, restaurants, and other indoor establishments.

The explosion in cases, the study from the Germany-based IZA Institute of Labor Economics finds, is expected to reach $12 billion in public health costs.

https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus-updates/2020/09/sturgis-motorcycle-rally-is-now-linked-to-more-than-250000-coronavirus-cases/

Is anyone really surprised the the same yokels, suckers, and losers who actually think a Hardly-Dangerous is a viable motorcycle when they are the slowest, heaviest, poor-handling P.O.S. on the road are gonna have no qualms about spreading disease?

A Harley is little more than a massively-overpriced Vespa. You can dust any Harley, old or new with a well-maintained 1975 Honda 350. Of course...the Vespa is pretty reliable and will last 100,000 miles, so maybe it's a poor comparison. 

On 9/8/2020 at 12:01 PM, calguy said:

So 1 percent of 250000 is 2500. This is the amount of deaths that we can attribute to this years Sturgis Motorcycle event. Smart the fuck up people, most of you inbreds are killing your own. 

5 minutes ago, DemDog said:

So 1 percent of 250000 is 2500. This is the amount of deaths that we can attribute to this years Sturgis Motorcycle event. Smart the fuck up people, most of you inbreds are killing your own. 

LOL!   "Smart" does not even begin to describe you, DD.  Go ahead, post links to ACTUAL deaths linked to Sturgis.   What's the number up to?  Because as of 1 week ago (Sept 2nd), the number was ONE  (https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/09/02/sturgis-rally-death-coronavirus/ ).  And since then, no more linked deaths have been reported.   So the real issue is HOW BIG AN IDIOT ARE YOU, DD?   From where I stand, pretty big.   I might also point out that the 1% figure is wrong.   The data doesn't show that the current death rate is anywhere near that.  SO HOW UNINFORMED AN IDIOT ARE YOU, DD?   From where I stand ... you're basically clueless. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!   "Smart" does not even begin to describe you, DD.  Go ahead, post links to ACTUAL deaths linked to Sturgis.   What's the number up to?  Because as of 1 week ago (Sept 2nd), the number was ONE  (https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/09/02/sturgis-rally-death-coronavirus/ ).  And since then, no more linked deaths have been reported.   So the real issue is HOW BIG AN IDIOT ARE YOU, DD?   From where I stand, pretty big.   I might also point out that the 1% figure is wrong.   The data doesn't show that the current death rate is anywhere near that.  SO HOW UNINFORMED AN IDIOT ARE YOU, DD?   From where I stand ... you're basically clueless. 

Blow it out ass Chooser. If 250000 cases a valid estimate, then 1 percent of 250000 is a fair estimation of deaths resulting from dumb Sturgis maskless rolling fucking idiots.

1 hour ago, DemDog said:

Blow it out ass Chooser. If 250000 cases a valid estimate, then 1 percent of 250000 is a fair estimation of deaths resulting from dumb Sturgis maskless rolling fucking idiots.

^^^^^^ This is called STUCK ON STUPID, folks.  A condition affecting most of the leftists on this forum ... if not all.

9 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

^^^^^^ This is called STUCK ON STUPID, folks.  A condition affecting most of the leftists on this forum ... if not all.

Says the Rectum Ranger who can’t see good from evil. Believes in his cult master and worships his traitor ass to the end.

2 hours ago, DemDog said:

Says the Rectum Ranger who can’t see good from evil. Believes in his cult master and worships his traitor ass to the end.

You got your ASS handed to you tawddawg...so blatantly obvious by your deflection...

have another biscuit...

3 hours ago, DemDog said:

It's obviously not a "valid" guesstimate tawddawg...here we thought you believed in science...guess pseudoscience is the only game in your town, eh?

3 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Totally fucking AWESOME! Tawddawg and calvin have a new promo out...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder if even SNL could get away with that...now of days.

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder if even SNL could get away with that...now of days.

Those pussies wouldn't wouldn't have the balls to even try it, unless the character's names were changed to Don and Mike or Mitch....

On 9/8/2020 at 12:01 PM, calguy said:

How many is the Chinese communist party linked to?

5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

How many is the Chinese communist party linked to?

Comparing the Chinese Communist Party with the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is incredibly stupid.

The behavior of the participants  after they got to Sturgis was dangerous and stupid. I don't see how they can estimate the number of cases of Covid spread by those who returned from Sturgis unless they know how many riders at Sturgis were infected.

I agree that Japanese bikes and many others are more modern and innovative than Harleys, but so what? Motorcycles are a matter of taste. If I bought  a motorcycle,it  wouldn't be a Harley, just as I would not own a Range Rover or a variety of  Dodge models.But that is a matter of taste and budget.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Comparing the Chinese Communist Party with the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is incredibly stupid.

The behavior of the participants  after they got to Sturgis was dangerous and stupid. I don't see how they can estimate the number of cases of Covid spread by those who returned from Sturgis unless they know how many riders at Sturgis were infected.

I agree that Japanese bikes and many others are more modern and innovative than Harleys, but so what? Motorcycles are a matter of taste. If I bought  a motorcycle,it  wouldn't be a Harley, just as I would not own a Range Rover or a variety of  Dodge models.But that is a matter of taste and budget.

I’m not gonna stop livin neither should you 

Just now, king of the county said:

Just now, king of the county said:

Unfortunately, the decision to stay alive is not ours.

I have currently broken my personal  record for most days alive, but I observe that breaking the world record for this is likely to be far more difficult.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Unfortunately, the decision to stay alive is not ours.

I have currently broken my personal  record for most days alive, but I observe that breaking the world record for this is likely to be far more difficult.

99+% survival rating

On 9/9/2020 at 8:48 PM, Fit2Serve said:

Is anyone really surprised the the same yokels, suckers, and losers who actually think a Hardly-Dangerous is a viable motorcycle when they are the slowest, heaviest, poor-handling P.O.S. on the road are gonna have no qualms about spreading disease?

A Harley is little more than a massively-overpriced Vespa. You can dust any Harley, old or new with a well-maintained 1975 Honda 350. Of course...the Vespa is pretty reliable and will last 100,000 miles, so maybe it's a poor comparison. 

What Nazi wannabes like you dont understand is that in America, if we want to gather we have the right to. Nazi rejects like you are not going to tell us what to do. This virus is not deadly to healthy people. Your Nazi demonrat party is pushing a agenda and we are all smart enough to see it. Democrats are filthy dirty liars in every aspect we are no longer going to put up with your evil nonsense. Harley Davidson represents all American boys with all American toys, and those of us that own them could give 2 shits if a Honda 350 even exists. It is our right to own what ever we want, and it is our right to gather where ever and when ever we want. Try to come into our group and tell us differently, you are a pathetic nothing with values that arent worth more than a pile of Biden shit.