Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/christian-tybring-gjedde-norways-top-anti-immigration-crank-nominates-trump-for-nobel-peace-prize?ref=home

Fox News got very excited Wednesday morning when announcing its exclusive that President Donald Trump had been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. What it didn’t mention was that hundreds of people are nominated every year, and that Trump’s nomination—for his role in the new Israel-United Arab Emirates agreement—came from one of Norway’s most well-known anti-immigration cranks. The nomination was submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian parliament, who also nominated Trump in 2018. Tybring-Gjedde is obsessed with immigration and is known for a string of controversial statements on the issue. He was severely criticized in 2011 when he suggested that Muslims were by nature more aggressive than Norwegians, and has also previously compared the hijab head covering for women to the robes of the Ku Klux Klan. Any members of a national assembly or national government can put someone forward for the Peace Prize, so a mere nomination is not very significant.

And here comes the leftwing spin...

FACT to what I alluded to earlier, "Trump be DAMNED" no matter if it's good or bad...

FUCK-OFF you miserable twit...

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

46 minutes ago, maineman said:

I disagree..

You are an unpatriotic coward.

You know nothing about me.    Your posts over the years support a globalist agenda.. therefore you are an anti American.   This can be proven asily by multiple people on this board.

5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/christian-tybring-gjedde-norways-top-anti-immigration-crank-nominates-trump-for-nobel-peace-prize?ref=home

Fox News got very excited Wednesday morning when announcing its exclusive that President Donald Trump had been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. What it didn’t mention was that hundreds of people are nominated every year, and that Trump’s nomination—for his role in the new Israel-United Arab Emirates agreement—came from one of Norway’s most well-known anti-immigration cranks. The nomination was submitted by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian parliament, who also nominated Trump in 2018. Tybring-Gjedde is obsessed with immigration and is known for a string of controversial statements on the issue. He was severely criticized in 2011 when he suggested that Muslims were by nature more aggressive than Norwegians, and has also previously compared the hijab head covering for women to the robes of the Ku Klux Klan. Any members of a national assembly or national government can put someone forward for the Peace Prize, so a mere nomination is not very significant.

That entire article is mere propangandized-hyperbole. 

Moreover, if this nom was not significant, then it would not be on every major news network since yesterday.  The thing is, you want to pretend that it is not very significant ---and I am okay with your exercising your Right. But since this is a global commendation, then The Dem Party does not get a sayso here.

At the end of the day, this nomination gives credibility to the reality that Trump wasted no time securing elements for Peace in the Middle East ---in ways which Biden-Obama could not accomplish in 8yrs.

This nomination reminds people of why Trump is better for America through 2024, than Biden is, because Biden failed at brokering this peace in his 8yrs (2008-16) whereas Trump accomplished it in 2.5yrs

14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You know nothing about me.    Your posts over the years support a globalist agenda.. therefore you are an anti American.   This can be proven asily by multiple people on this board.

I know that you admitted that you had other priorities above service to your country.

I did not have any higher priority than service.

And I happen to be very PRO-American.  I hold the belief, different than you, that if America is going to thrive on this planet, we need to be a PART of this planet.

7 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Like I alluded to que-sera-sera earlier, "Trump be DAMNED" no matter if it's good or bad...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The fake news satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers bashed President Bush for listening to his Intel people.

The fake news satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers bashed President Trump for not listening to them.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

I know that you admitted that you had other priorities above service to your country.

I did not have any higher priority than service.

And I happen to be very PRO-American.  I hold the belief, different than you, that if America is going to thrive on this planet, we need to be a PART of this planet.

So you are willing to work with muslims that want to kill us? Interesting...

16 minutes ago, pmurT said:

That entire article is mere propangandized-hyperbole. 

Moreover, if this nom was not significant, then it would not be on every major news network since yesterday.  The thing is, you want to pretend that it is not very significant ---and I am okay with your exercising your Right. But since this is a global commendation, then The Dem Party does not get a sayso here.

At the end of the day, this nomination gives credibility to the reality that Trump wasted no time securing elements for Peace in the Middle East ---in ways which Biden-Obama could not accomplish in 8yrs.

This nomination reminds people of why Trump is better for America through 2024, than Biden is, because Biden failed at brokering this peace in his 8yrs (2008-16) whereas Trump accomplished it in 2.5yrs

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/i-cant-even-look-at-the-atrocities-us-troops-say-trumps-syria-withdrawal-betrayed-an-ally/2019/10/15/4e79b600-eeca-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html

30 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Trump himself admitted in 2015 that “I have a little conflict of interest” because of two Trump Towers in Istanbul.)

OK McFly, one more time...

What does his commentary in 2015 (well before he entered the Presidential race) have to do with his presidency that started on 2017?

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The fake news satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers bashed President Bush for listening to his Intel people.

The fake news satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers bashed President Trump for not listening to them.

Yep, DAMNED either way...

4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

#FakeNews

the day before Trump announced he was moving troops out of Syria, we had nearly 1100 troops there.  Trump made his announcement, then he removed 100 troops. 

So I refuse to allow The Dem Party to deceitfully inflate this reality into something which it is not.

14 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-turkey-usa/thousands-flee-hundreds-reported-dead-in-turkish-attack-on-us-allied-kurds-in-syria-idUSKBN1WP0VH

ISTANBUL/ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey pounded Kurdish militia in northeast Syria for a second day on Thursday, forcing tens of thousands of people to flee and killing at least dozens of people in a cross-border assault on U.S. allies that has turned the Washington establishment against President Donald Trump.

OCTOBER 10, 2019 / 2:55 AM / A YEAR AGO

Thousands flee, hundreds reported dead in Turkish attack on U.S.-allied Kurds in Syria

•  
  •  

The offensive against the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) led by Kurdish YPG militia, which began days after Trump pulled U.S. troops out of the way and following a phone call with Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan, opens one of the biggest new fronts in years in an eight-year-old civil war that has drawn in global powers.

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Because McCain was an asshole and deserved it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, and you prove it ? So many lies there.   

Hey EltonJohnson are you taking requests? Can you play Goodbye Yellow Brick Wall? Or how about Don’t Let Your Son Go Down On Me? Funeral For A Fascist?

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

#FakeNews

the day before Trump announced he was moving troops out of Syria, we had nearly 1100 troops there.  Trump made his announcement, then he removed 100 troops. 

So I refuse to allow The Dem Party to deceitfully inflate this reality into something which it is not.

he didn't take them out of syria, he just relocated them to different parts of syria,

17 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

this is not fake news, just news you chose to ignore

Thousands flee, hundreds reported dead in Turkish attack on U.S.-allied Kurds in Syria

5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

he didn't take them out of syria, he just relocated them to different parts of syria,

The SHITSTAINS are hilarious!!!

For DECADES they were the "anti-war" party!!!

NOW, when TRUMP gets us OUT OF WAR, they are all of a sudden "against bringing home our troops" from ANYPLACE!!

So now, SHITSTAINS have become the WAR PARTY of ENDLESS ENGAGEMENTS that KILL AMERICANS!!!

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

The SHITSTAINS are hilarious!!!

For DECADES they were the "anti-war" party!!!

NOW, when TRUMP gets us OUT OF WAR, they are all of a sudden "against bringing home our troops" from ANYPLACE!!

So now, SHITSTAINS have become the WAR PARTY of ENDLESS ENGAGEMENTS that KILL AMERICANS!!!

hahaha, the troops are still in syria, trump didn't bring anyone home.

they went immediately to somewhere else in syria!!!!

hahahaha and ha!!!!

18 minutes ago, jerra- said:

hahaha, the troops are still in syria, trump didn't bring anyone home.

they went immediately to somewhere else in syria!!!!

hahahaha and ha!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

EXCEPT, he is although your HANDLERS AND PROPAGADISTS say he isn't so you  WAR MONGERING PARTY SHITSTAINS will have something to whine about. Or not.

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

ROFLMAO!!!

EXCEPT, he is although your HANDLERS AND PROPAGADISTS say he isn't so you  WAR MONGERING PARTY SHITSTAINS will have something to whine about. Or not.

he shipped the troops to guard syrian oil  but syria and russia don't like american soldiers being there.

now, who are the warmongers again?

13 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

A dozen named sources and you believe unnamed sources afraid to come out in the open.... because they don’t exist.

The part of the brain that is active when experiencing fear and paranoia is far more active in conservatives than liberal.  So, I guess you can't help it seeing

boogeymen virtually EVERYWHERE. 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

The part of the brain that is active when experiencing fear and paranoia is far more active in conservatives than liberal.  So, I guess you can't help it seeing

boogeymen virtually EVERYWHERE. 

Sad liberals are born pathological liars

13 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

No. We don’t know anything. We don’t even know if the people exist or were made up. Unnamed sources typically means made up fake news. 😆

In this cowardly answer (that you have used in many posts - demonstrating

your severely limited ability to articulate), you ignored the subject and

eloquent message of my post and just reposted the same line again.

So I will post it again for you.  

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, lets dissect this comment.

We have FOUR people agreeing they heard the same negative comments about

the military from Trump.   Unlike the WH "witnesses", they don't claim to have

heard every single word uttered by President Trump on that trip (which is totally unbelievable). 

We have a White House (the President and the staff) that has been caught lying many many times.  

The Atlantic has a  solid reputation for truth-telling, NOT lying. 

We have video and Twitter records that witness Trump

making disparaging comments about the military.

All this makes it clear.  The White House's problems are NOT with 'unnamed sources'.  The White House's problem is that they have lied so frequently

nobody believes them. 

I think all GOOD Americans receive great satisfaction from knowing

that Trump's lies have come back to ream his ass.