Jump to content

Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

1 hour ago, maineman said:

that's because he is a nut-less cowardly pussy who was too frightened to serve his country.

 

 

he had better  options  than you did

 

I  blame  no one for  staying out of the  MIC during  Vietnam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jerra- said:

Trump’s order also slams the door on any suggestion that the bulk of the more than 1,200 U.S. troops that have been in Syria will be coming home any time soon, as he has repeatedly promised.

 

 

 

How many wars did  Obama  start?

 

How many has Trump started?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maineman said:

that's because he is a nut-less cowardly pussy who was too frightened to serve his country.

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for you......survived the first couple of years and then coasted the rest of the way home. Go fuck yourself, you smug, self-serving parasite.

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for you......survived the first couple of years and then coasted the rest of the way home. Go fuck yourself, you smug, self-serving parasite.

 

 

he does throw  his service  around as a sort   weapon

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Odds are in Dems favor that John Kelly comes out as the source right before the election. 

 

 

The  Pussy Tape 2.0

 

Why would Trump ever disparage our  soldiers?    

 

Liberalism  really is a mental disorder

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

The  Pussy Tape 2.0

 

Why would Trump ever disparage our  soldiers?    

 

Liberalism  really is a mental disorder

I don’t know. Why would Trump disparage a Vietnam POW hero? Why does Trump dislike soldiers that were captured after crashing out the sky? Why would Trump disparage a Gold Star Family? Why would Trump dry hump the American Flag on stage? Why would Trump be a coward and lie about his ability to serve our country when it was his time? Why would Trump demean and insult John Kelly’s son’s sacrifice to our country? Why would Trump say he can grab women by the pussy? Why did Trump commit a treasonous act at the Helsinki Treason Summit. Why does Trump hate our Western Allies? Why does Trump love our enemies? Why does Trump always accuse others of which he is guilty of? Why are Trump supporters so anti-American? Why does EltonJohnson ask really stupid questions?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DemDog said:

I don’t know. Why would Trump disparage a Vietnam POW hero? Why does Trump dislike soldiers that were captured after crashing out the sky? Why would Trump disparage a Gold Star Family? Why would Trump dry hump the American Flag on stage? Why would Trump be a coward and lie about his ability to serve our country when it was his time? Why would Trump demean and insult John Kelly’s son’s sacrifice to our country? Why would Trump say he can grab women by the pussy? Why did Trump commit a treasonous act at the Helsinki Treason Summit. Why does Trump hate our Western Allies? Why does Trump love our enemies? Why does Trump always accuse others of which he is guilty of? Why are Trump supporters so anti-American? Why does EltonJohnson ask really stupid questions?

 

Why would you be a pathological liar?

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

How many wars did  Obama  start?

 

How many has Trump started?

 

so since I proved that trump did not bring the soldiers home as you stated but instead shuffled them around like a moronic kindergartner on an over sized checkerboard, you want to switch tactics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

WTF is wrong with  you?   Trump has  not started a single thing and  has withdrawn across the  globe

 

 

you are  a liar

 

no, he is going to use the soldiers as pawns to get syrian oil and start sh-- with russia and syria. he doesn't care how many US soldiers die in the meantime, but I can assure you that exxon will get the oil.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Truth is a real painful bitch to the Cult. Embrace the Truth, it can cure you.

 

Yes, the Dem's cult felt the painful bitch called, truth, when Joe Biden bragged about his quid pro quo in Ukraine.  And when he molested Tara Reade plus those other women who complained about that horny rascal.

 

And the same thing for telling lies about the Russian collusion and the same thing regarding filing false docx with the FISA Court to get Mueller's investigation launched.

 

And of course there are 12 people verify that Trump never made a statement which four people say he made ---four people who refuse to come out and identify themselves nor to stick by their word.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

How many wars did  Obama  start?

 

How many has Trump started?

 

 

give him time, he will start a war with russia soon enough.

 

 

--------------------------

 

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/27/trump-wants-to-make-a-deal-with-exxon-or-others-to-tap-syrian-oil.html

 

 

President Donald Trump on Sunday said he’s interested in making a deal with ExxonMobil or another energy company to tap Syrian oil reserves.

“What I intend to do, perhaps, is make a deal with an ExxonMobil or one of our great companies to go in there and do it properly...and spread out the wealth,” he said.

President Trump has identified Syria’s oil as a U.S. national security priority and has committed to deploying troops to protect the country’s reserves even as he pulls troops from Syria’s northern regions. U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper said this week that the U.S. will send in troops to protect Syrian oil fields from Islamic State militants.

 

Trump has faced heated criticism from both Republicans and Democrats, who have accused the president of abandoning an American ally by pulling troops from the Syrian-Turkish border region. The withdrawal cleared the way for a Turkish military operation against the Kurds, U.S. allies in the fight against the so-called Islamic State, or ISIS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

he had better  options  than you did

 

I  blame  no one for  staying out of the  MIC during  Vietnam.

are you old enough to have served in Vietnam?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pmurT said:

 

Yes, the Dem's cult felt the painful called, truth, when Joe Biden bragged about his quid pro quo in Ukraine

And the same thing for telling lies about the Russian collusion and the same thing regarding filing false docx with the FISA Court to get Mueller's investigation launched. And of course there are 12 people verify that Trump never made a statement which four people say he made ---four people who refuse to come out and identify themselves nor to stick by their word.

Read the Mueller report not the few lines of bullshit written by criminal Bill Barr, and the Republican controlled Senate Intelligence Report that Marco Rubio signed off on and just like Bill Barr, Marco lied in public about the facts that were written in his report. You will find all the collusion you need. Everyone knows the investigation was started Papadopolous running his mouth about campaign ties with Russia to an Australian State official. Look at all the guilty motherfuckers that orbit around this criminal Traitor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Read the Mueller report not the few lines of bullshit written by criminal Bill Barr, and the Republican controlled Senate Intelligence Report that Marco Rubio signed off on and just like Bill Barr, Marco lied in public about the facts that were written in his report. You will find all the collusion you need. Everyone knows the investigation was started Papadopolous running his mouth about campaign ties with Russia to an Australian State official. Look at all the guilty motherfuckers that orbit around this criminal Traitor. 

 

maybe this is why so many creeps back trump......

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

President Donald Trump on Sunday said he’s interested in making a deal with ExxonMobil or another energy company to tap Syrian oil reserves.

“What I intend to do, perhaps, is make a deal with an ExxonMobil or one of our great companies to go in there and do it properly...and spread out the wealth,” he said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

maybe this is why so many creeps back trump......

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

President Donald Trump on Sunday said he’s interested in making a deal with ExxonMobil or another energy company to tap Syrian oil reserves.

“What I intend to do, perhaps, is make a deal with an ExxonMobil or one of our great companies to go in there and do it properly...and spread out the wealth,” he said.

Trump is a crazy motherfucker. I liked him better when he wanted to buy Norway. Saudi Arabia and Israel would love it since we would end up at war with Syria and Iran. Russia would accept the new world order by grabbing back countries that separated from the former USSR.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Trump is a crazy motherfucker. I liked him better when he wanted to buy Norway. Saudi Arabia and Israel would love it since we would end up at war with Syria and Iran. Russia would accept the new world order by grabbing back countries that separated from the former USSR.

 

he has obviously promised his cronies a piece of syrian oil, at the expense of american soldiers. he is capable of doing anything that will make him richer and get him reelected,

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

he has obviously promised his cronies a piece of syrian oil, at the expense of american soldiers. he is capable of doing anything that will make him richer and get him reelected,

Trump will chalk it off by saying it was worth it, besides only the losers and suckers will die in Trump’s war. Trump and his cronies will grab up all the spoils of war.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Trump will chalk it off by saying it was worth it, besides only the losers and suckers will die in Trump’s war. Trump and his cronies will grab up all the spoils of war.

GTFO of this country you fucking POS.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Scout said:

Except you can't actually give us any fake stories I 'bought'.

You claim they are fake, but you never can overcome the din of truth from 

GOOD AMERICANS. 

 

We KNOW FOR A FACT that Trump has made

terrible derogatory comments about the military

on many occasions - trying to make

military HEROES look like fools.

WHY?  Because he responded to the call of his nation 

with "heel spurs" .  He has to obfuscate the

cowardice and selfishness of HIS choices by

disparaging the COURAGE and SELFLESSNESS

of others.  And to you Christian Aryan Nazis,

that is a good thing.  

 

THESE are all statements of fact and an accurate portrait of

what a SORRY human being a Trump voter is for

supporting such scum.

 

A dozen named sources and you believe unnamed sources afraid to come out in the open.... because they don’t exist. 😆

 

This story is obviously debunked unless you’re a crazed leftist. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...