Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

4 hours ago, ROG62 said:

You don't know me and I don't know you...

you keep trying to impress yourself and your little band of minions with self aggrandizing bloviated rhetoric trying to convince everyone on how truly smart and edumucated you are...and when that doesn't work, you denigrate those who don't agree with your ill conceived rhetoric...

When the rubber meets the road, being book smart with a worthless degree doesn't mean shit when it comes to the real world...

like I stated before, people like you aren't  worth a hole I'd leave after pissing on a snow bank...

what degree would you consider to be worthless?

Similarly, it also seems odd to me that the clown has not publicly reached out to General Kelly and asked him to make a statement explaining how it came to be that Kelly was somehow able to brave the "terrible weather" and visit Aisne-Marne Cemetery on that day as the clown's surrogate, and that countless OTHER world leaders were somehow able to brave that same weather and visit other cemeteries while the clown stayed in Paris.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Most of what was in the Steele dossier was accurate.

Kavanaugh demonstrated that he did not have the temperament to be a Supreme Court Justice. He is better suited to replace Bud Man or Studs McKenzie. How does putting the son of a Chevy Chase lobbyist  equate with draining the swamp?  We have a country that is majority Protestant Christian and we have not one Protestant Christian on the Court, We have  Seven Roman Catholics and three Jews,

Thats an unrealistic, hypocritical argument considering our country is about 4% Jews and about 1.5% LGBT, but Obama made sure we have 2 LGBT judges

57 minutes ago, jerra- said:

once the kurds starting fighting isis with the american soldiers very few soldiers died. and the soldiers were shipped simply some where else.

You  did not  answer my very straightforward question.

How many Americans  were you willing to  sacrifice?

Its a  simple question.

18 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you stupid  moron...  Trump  is the   most American   President  since  George Washington

The American  Flag  has become a  symbol of   Trump support

aptopix_trump.jpg?quality=60&strip=all

Never has Samuel Johnson's aphorism been more prescient:

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Donald J Trump is a disgrace. He insults every American virtue and institution.

He's vile and he's finished.

Bill

28 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you stupid  moron...  Trump  is the   most American   President  since  George Washington

The American  Flag  has become a  symbol of   Trump support

if you can't see how phony he is, then you are as blind as a bat.

33 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Its a  simple question.

a question you should ask yourself, how many americans do you sacrifice to protect syrian oil fields, because that is where he sent the soldiers.

49 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Its a  simple question.

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2019/11/05/trump-oks-wider-syria-oil-mission-raising-legal-questions/

The decision, coming after a meeting Friday between Trump and his defense leaders, locks hundreds of U.S. troops into a more complicated presence in Syria, despite the president’s vow to get America out of the war.

Under the new plan, troops would protect a large swath of land controlled by Syrian Kurdish fighters that stretches nearly 90 miles (150 kilometers) from Deir el-Zour to al-Hassakeh, but its exact size is still being determined.

Officials said many details still have to be worked out. But, Trump’s decision hands commanders a victory in their push to remain in the country to prevent any resurgence of the Islamic State group, counter Iran and partner with the Kurds, who battled IS alongside the U.S. for several years. But it also forces lawyers in the Pentagon to craft orders for the troops that could see them firing on Syrian government or Russian fighters trying to take back oil facilities that sit within the sovereign nation of Syria.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity in order to discuss internal deliberations.

Trump’s order also slams the door on any suggestion that the bulk of the more than 1,200 U.S. troops that have been in Syria will be coming home any time soon, as he has repeatedly promised.

12 minutes ago, jerra- said:

if you can't see how phony he is, then you are as blind as a bat.

He is not  phony at all.   I  hung out with a guy this weekend  who is   friends  with  Don Jr.   Its all real

7 minutes ago, jerra- said:

a question you should ask yourself

Is why you keep  dodging the  question I asked .  Its quite telling that    you  criticize Trump and when called to back it up  you  crumble  like a sack of potatoes 

You have been exposed  as pushing a  fraudulent argument and  that is all there is to it.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

Come on... you know that, in Elton johnson's eyes, any use of the military by the BLACK man was terrible, but, when the ORANGE man does it, it's perfectly acceptable.

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

He is not  phony at all.   I  hung out with a guy this weekend  who is   friends  with  Don Jr.   Its all real

Is why you keep  dodging the  question I asked .  Its quite telling that    you  criticize Trump and when called to back it up  you  crumble  like a sack of potatoes 

You have been exposed  as pushing a  fraudulent argument and  that is all there is to it.

Trump’s order also slams the door on any suggestion that the bulk of the more than 1,200 U.S. troops that have been in Syria will be coming home any time soon, as he has repeatedly promised.

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

that's because he is a nut-less cowardly pussy who was too frightened to serve his country.

@EltonJohnson doesn't care about the soldiers, just cares about trump, who  looks like he is going to start some s--- with russia and syria. 

heaven help us.

-------------------------------------------------

But it also forces lawyers in the Pentagon to craft orders for the troops that could see them firing on Syrian government or Russian fighters trying to take back oil facilities that sit within the sovereign nation of Syria.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity in order to discuss internal deliberations.

19 minutes ago, maineman said:

that's because he is a nut-less cowardly pussy who was too frightened to serve his country.

https://time.com/5710576/trump-oil-syria/

From the Kurdish forces to the Syrian government, the oil fields are vital to actors within Syria, experts say. What’s less clear, however, is whether Trump or the U.S. more broadly can determine what happens to the oil, as the President suggested he has the power to do. Moreover, experts say Trump’s focus on the topic fits into a broader pattern of fixating on Middle Eastern oil, which he has often suggested “taking” as compensation for U.S. military activity in the region.

more from the link from times.....

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Trump administration pulls American troops away from Syria’s northern border, the President has repeatedly insisted that the region’s oil has been “secured,” even going so far as to suggest the United States is now responsible for the fate of the oil.

“We’ve secured the oil and, therefore, a small number of U.S. troops will remain in the area where they have the oil,” Trump said during an Oct. 23 press conference. “And we’re going to be protecting it, and we’ll be deciding what we’re going to do with it in the future.”

Indeed, further complicating an already confusing shift in Washington’s Syria strategy, U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper said Thursday that an unspecified number of American troops and materiel are being sent to defend oil fields in eastern Syria held by Kurdish forces. They were key U.S. allies in the fight against ISIS, but the American withdrawal opened the door for Turkey, which views the main Kurdish militia in Syria as a threat, to launch an offensive against the group.

36 minutes ago, maineman said:

‘Keep the Oil’: Trump Revives Charged Slogan for New Syria Troop Mission

‘Keep the Oil’: Trump Revives Charged Slogan for New Syria Troop Mission

After dismissing Syria as a land of “sand and death,” Mr. Trump is redeploying American troops around its oil fields. But how the U.S. might benefit from them is unclear.

merlin_163346592_153467c1-5a59-4274-9418

An American military vehicle, part of a convey arriving from northern Iraq, passing an oil pump Saturday in Qamishli, Syria.An American military vehicle, part of a convey arriving from northern Iraq, passing an oil pump Saturday in Qamishli, Syria.Credit...Delil Souleiman/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

• Oct. 26, 2019
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

WASHINGTON — President Trump has offered several justifications for an American withdrawal from Syria. He has dismissed the country as nothing but “sand and death,” discounted its American-backed Kurdish fighters as “no angels,” and argued that he is winding down “endless wars.”

But in recent days, Mr. Trump has settled on Syria’s oil reserves as a new rationale for appearing to reverse course and deploy hundreds of additional troops to the war-ravaged country. He has declared that the United States has “secured” oil fields in the country’s chaotic northeast and suggested that the seizure of the country’s main natural resource justifies America further extending its military presence there.

“We have taken it and secured it,” Mr. Trump said of Syria’s oil during remarks at the White House on Sunday, after announcing the killing of the Islamic State leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Mr. Trump went on to remind his audience of how, during the Iraq war, he called for selling off Iraq’s oil to defray the conflict’s enormous cost.

“I said keep the oil,” Mr. Trump recounted. “If they are going into Iraq, keep the oil. They never did. They never did.”

Trump’s message is puzzling to former government officials and Middle East analysts who say that controlling Syria’s oil fields — which are the legal property of the Syrian government — poses numerous practical, legal and political obstacles.

They also warn that Mr. Trump’s discourse, which revives language he often used during the 2016 campaign to widespread condemnation, could confirm the world’s worst suspicions about American motives in the region. A Russian Defense Ministry official on Saturday denounced Mr. Trump’s action as “state banditry.”

-----------

I bet a lot of oil money goes to trump's hands.

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

@EltonJohnson doesn't care about the soldiers, just cares about trump, who  looks like he is going to start some s--- with russia and syria. 

heaven help us.

WTF is wrong with  you?   Trump has  not started a single thing and  has withdrawn across the  globe

you are  a liar

3 hours ago, maineman said:

It seems somewhat odd to me that the clown has not publicly reached out to General Kelly and asked him to make a statement denying the report about his comments at Kelly's son's gravesite.

Good point.  TRump would have brought up Kelly if it worked

to Trump's advantage, so I would assume he was that rude and stupid

to have such that cruel comment to Gen. Kelly. 

3 hours ago, maineman said:

Similarly, it also seems odd to me that the clown has not publicly reached out to General Kelly and asked him to make a statement explaining how it came to be that Kelly was somehow able to brave the "terrible weather" and visit Aisne-Marne Cemetery on that day as the clown's surrogate, and that countless OTHER world leaders were somehow able to brave that same weather and visit other cemeteries while the clown stayed in Paris.

He didn't want to muss his hair (which is 90% air and 10% neck hair combed

over.