Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

I am going to have to check that out! so might find it available.  

They will have this available too:

FACT:  The Atlantic published articles supporting the Russia collusion hoax

FACT:  The Atlantic published articles promoting the fake Steele dossier.

FACT:  The Atlantic launched a smear campaign against SCOTUS Justice Kavanaugh.

FACT:  The Atlantic had to recently retract a news story where they lied on cops about shooting an unarmed suspect.

FACT: The Atlantic just hired someone (EJ Carroll) that was fired from her job at Elle magz, for writing false stories about President Trump.

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

They will have this available too:

FACT:  The Atlantic had to recently retract a news story where they lied on cops about shooting an unarmed suspect.

FACT: The Atlantic just hired someone (EJ Carroll) that was fired from her job at Elle magz, for writing false stories about President Trump.

Too little too late, Ms. One Trick Pony. 

Just now, Scout said:

Too little too late, Ms. One Trick Pony. 

You are a Dem.  Therefore you think it is too little, too late, to hold The Atlantic accountable for their many many months of telling lies on President Trump.  In your mind, The Atlantic should not pay the price here, for their lies told on Trump:

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Image may contain: text that says 'My opposition to Trump is not about politics. This isn't about whether I'm a liberal or a conservative, Democrat or Republican. It's about me as a decent human being rejecting bigotry, misogyny, racism, and an obnoxious, disgusting person who doesn't represent America.'

This is a dumb, deceitful assertion by you. 

Since Biden is racist toward Blacks as we saw in his 1994 Crime Bill and Biden has shown his misogyny toward Tara Reade and other women, and he's said obnoxious and disgusting things ---but that is okay with you, for your President to be that way.

But it is not okay in your mind, for Trump to be that way.

LOL

You just proved that you are irrational and unfair here.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, nuckin futz said:

My power is about to go out! The wind is rising, and fires are a real danger!

Sounds like repercussions of being in The Dem Party, to me LOL

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

This is a dumb, deceitful assertion by you. 

Since Biden is racist toward Blacks as we saw in his 1994 Crime Bill and Biden has shown his misogyny toward Tara Reade and other women, and he's said obnoxious and disgusting things ---but that is okay with you, for your President to be that way.

But it is not okay in your mind, for Trump to be that way.

LOL

You just proved that you are irrational and unfair here.

Joe may be an ASSHOLE, but at least he is not CRAZY like Trump!

Its the 'lessor of two evils'!

Just now, nuckin futz said:

That's because you ignore and you disregard the, facts, which cearly verify that Trump can never be as crazy as Joe Biden is...

look at what Biden said in public, recently, bragging about his quid pro quo in Ukraine

look at what Biden said in public, recently, to the Black reporter that asked him about taking cognitive tests

look at what Biden said in public, recently, when he told an audience he was running for The U.S. Senate

look at what Biden said in public, recently, when he hallucinated about what happened with Tara Reade

4 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Joe is just a senile old fart

2 hours ago, Scout said:

You voted for Trump!

BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

you know what is even worse  ... despite everything you knew about her past

You still voted for Hilary  -- BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

stupid as .... 

Just now, neilcar said:

you know what is even worse  ... despite everything you knew about her past

You still voted for Hilary  -- BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

stupid as .... 

What happened in her past that would make me pick Trump over her?

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

You are a Dem.  Therefore you think it is too little, too late, to hold The Atlantic accountable for their many many months of telling lies on President Trump.  In your mind, The Atlantic should not pay the price here, for their lies told on Trump:

Most of what was in the Steele dossier was accurate.

Kavanaugh demonstrated that he did not have the temperament to be a Supreme Court Justice. He is better suited to replace Bud Man or Studs McKenzie. How does putting the son of a Chevy Chase lobbyist  equate with draining the swamp?  We have a country that is majority Protestant Christian and we have not one Protestant Christian on the Court, We have  Seven Roman Catholics and three Jews,

6 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Lindsey Graham is a pole smoking faggot, and who gives a fuck about the Kurds?

Trump bringing our troops brump ack proves he cares about their lives, and isn't going to waste them on foolish endeavors.

He needs to bring them ALL back, and turn their asses loose on the rioters ...

trump pulling the troops out- (he did not bring them home, he sent them to protect oil wells-) shows he has no respect for their feelings, they felt bad to desert the kurds who protected them from isis for years

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

Bloomberg requires more than a 4th grade reading level...

even when Bolton try to tell lies here, he still tells the truth that Trump never said those remarks:

bolton said he never heard trump say it- was bolton next to trump 24-7? every second of every hour? even newly weds can't say that.

7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

How many Americans were you willing to sacrifice?

@pmurT tagged in

once the kurds starting fighting isis with the american soldiers very few soldiers died. and the soldiers were shipped simply some where else.