Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

I have learned over the years that people who voted for

Trump are far more racist, violent, and uneducated than

the average person.  When I interact with you,

I become more confident that is true.

You don't know me and I don't know you...

you keep trying to impress yourself and your little band of minions with self aggrandizing bloviated rhetoric trying to convince everyone on how truly smart and edumucated you are...and when that doesn't work, you denigrate those who don't agree with your ill conceived rhetoric...

When the rubber meets the road, being book smart with a worthless degree doesn't mean shit when it comes to the real world...

like I stated before, people like you aren't  worth a hole I'd leave after pissing on a snow bank...

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Another rightwing truth-teller.   It is okay for me to tell lies on President Trump, but it is not okay for you to expose my dishonesty.

Therefore I think we can safely stop reading all your posts and not miss a thing ---since you constantly embarass our deceitful agenda that I pollute this forum with.  I don't need you continuing to embarass me so I am going to get me and my teammates to stop reading your posts.

YOu just repeat the same "trick" to uncover my deceit within politics and my lies about BASIC HISTORY in terms of the people present in the room where Trump did not mention words that I keep saying he mentioned.

...fixed

12 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Just think. You buy obviously fake stories fed to you by your masters like brainless twit you are. 😆

Well, at least my articles are from publications that

require more than a 4th grade reading level.  :D 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

one trick pony.

Yes, you are a one trick pony; telling lies on President Trump!

but fortunately, there is clear proof that you are promoting lies from a deceitful outlet which has always lied on President Trump:

Well, at least my articles are from publications that

require more than a 4th grade reading level.  :D 

Bloomberg requires more than a 4th grade reading level...

even when Bolton try to tell lies here, he still tells the truth that Trump never said those remarks:

10 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Unnamed sources and according to the left they are "very reliable". 

Now, lets dissect this comment.

We have FOUR people agreeing they heard the same negative comments about

the military from Trump.   Unlike the WH "witnesses", they don't claim to have

heard every single word uttered by President Trump on that trip (which is totally unbelievable). 

We have a White House (the President and the staff) that has been caught lying many many times.  

The Atlantic has a  solid reputation for truth-telling, NOT lying. 

We have video and Twitter records that witness Trump

making disparaging comments about the military.

All this makes it clear.  The White House's problems are NOT with 'unnamed sources'.  The White House's problem is that they have lied so frequently

nobody believes them. 

I think all GOOD Americans receive great satisfaction from knowing

that Trump's lies have come back to ream his ass.  

We have FOUR people

No, we have FOUR people from The Atlantic.  Thats correct.  The Atlantic which has time and time again, been dishonest about President Trump and recently hired people (EJ Carroll) specifically because they had been dishonest about President Trump:

The Atlantic also reported that Trump objected to visiting the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018 because he did not see the point in honoring the fallen. He reportedly asked: "Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." He was also said to be worried about his hair getting messed up in the rain.
On that trip, he also was said to have called the Marines who died at Belleau Wood, one of the toughest battles for the Marines in World War I, "suckers" because they were killed in combat.
2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

'I don't get it': Trump questioned why retired Gen. John Kelly's son gave his life fighting in Afghanistan on a Memorial Day visit to his grave

'I don't get it': Trump said to have questioned why retired Gen. John Kelly's son fought in Afghanistan — during a Memorial Day visit to his grave

you are a lying fucking POS that needs to go play in traffic

17 minutes ago, Scout said:

Well, at least my articles are from publications that...

tell lies on President Trump.  See, look:

FACT:  The Atlantic published articles supporting the Russia collusion hoax

FACT:  The Atlantic published articles promoting the fake Steele dossier.

FACT:  The Atlantic launched a smear campaign against SCOTUS Justice Kavanaugh.

FACT:  The Atlantic had to recently retract a news story where they lied on cops about shooting an unarmed suspect.

FACT: The Atlantic just hired someone (EJ Carroll) that was fired from her job at Elle magz, for writing false stories about President Trump.

2 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:
The Atlantic also reported that...

Yep. Which is also The Atlantic that...

FACT:  The Atlantic had to recently retract a news story where they lied on cops about shooting an unarmed suspect.

FACT: The Atlantic just hired someone (EJ Carroll) that was fired from her job at Elle magz, for writing false stories about President Trump.

Just now, nuckin futz said:

The gladly eat shit sandwiches, then beg for more! CULT 45!

And it still is not worse than you supporting The Atlantic here.  Same magazine that...

55 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

You don't know me and I don't know you...

you keep trying to impress yourself and your little band of minions with self aggrandizing bloviated rhetoric trying to convince everyone on how truly smart and edumucated you are

Why should I take it seriously that you are criticizing me

when you call me names all the time and encourage YOUR minions 

to do likewise.  In addition, go back and read the 'tone' of your posts.

People in glass houses.... 

'I don't get it': Trump questioned why retired Gen. John Kelly's son gave his life fighting in Afghanistan on a Memorial Day visit to his grave

'I don't get it': Trump said to have questioned why retired Gen. John Kelly's son fought in Afghanistan — during a Memorial Day visit to his grave

Well done, FUTZ, well done. 

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Why should I take it seriously that you are criticizing...

The Atlantic??  Here is a reminder, of why you can't be taken seriously ---if you believe any President Trump stories disseminated by The Atlantic:

18 minutes ago, Scout said:

We have FOUR people agreeing they heard the same negative comments about

the military from Trump.   Unlike the WH "witnesses", they don't claim to have

heard every single word uttered by President Trump on that trip (which is totally unbelievable). 

We have a White House (the President and the staff) that has been caught lying many many times.  

The Atlantic has a  solid reputation for truth-telling, NOT lying. 

We have video and Twitter records that witness Trump

making disparaging comments about the military.

All this makes it clear.  The White House's problems are NOT with 'unnamed sources'.  The White House's problem is that they have lied so frequently

nobody believes them. 

I think all GOOD Americans receive great satisfaction from knowing

that Trump's lies have come back to ream his ass.  

Trump's lies are all in the book; "A Very Stable Genious"! And a lot worse!

6 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Am I hurting your feelings here?  By continuing to post, facts, which your lies cannot transcend??

I notice you only respond to posts here, which do not invalidate your love for The Atlantic ROFL I notice you steer clear of any posts which clearly exposes The Atlantic and their mission regarding President Trump.  Here you go, let your eyes bleed one more time:

9 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

I am going to have to check that out!  

I have a great public library and live in a 'blue' community

so might find it available.