Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

3 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

That's all your offering, as Six proved in post which I copied at the top of the page, is your opinion. And as Six proved, your opinion is wrong.

I wouldn't know.   I have had him on ignore for over a year.  I don't consider anything he writes worthy of reading. YMMV.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

no proof that I have ever seen.  We both know you did call me a child rapist... and suggest that sources that were anonymous that backed up that claim were reliable.

As to our agreement... it is my assertion that you violated the spirit of it.  It doesn't really matter.  I am not going to bring up your son anymore... but if I ever do, it will undoubtedly be SARCASTIC and your should be prepared to LIGHTEN UP.

Then it should be easy for you to present the post, liar. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Then it should be easy for you to present the post, liar. 

it would be... but it would be even easier to ignore your request because I don't give a fuck.

Just now, maineman said:

I wouldn't know.   have had him on ignore for over a year.  I don't consider anything he writes worthy of reading. YMMV.

Cool story, bro'.

If you don't want to read it, its your loss. After all, you can be sure everyone else is reading it. So they all know the true story (hint: its not the one you're whining about here.).

1 minute ago, maineman said:

it would be... but it would be even easier to ignore your request because I don't give a fuck.

Cool story, bro'.

You've been whining about this for how many pages? And you don't care? And you're saying that with a straight face?

1 minute ago, JaySolo said:

Cool story, bro'.

If you don't want to read it, its your loss. After all, you can be sure everyone else is reading it. So they all know the true story (hint: its not the one you're whining about here.).

My LOSS?  I lose nothing here.  I really think that you and your nurse pal think that I actually give a fuck about your crusade here.  I don't.  I never have and never will.  ZERO fucks.  ZERO.

no... that's what YOU'VE got.  

You seem confused (and possibly drunk) my evidence is at the top of the previous page (which you refuse to read).

You're refusing to present any evidence of your claim.

You're the one with nothing.

My LOSS?  I lose nothing here.  I really think that you and your nurse pal think that I actually give a fuck about your crusade here.  I don't.  I never have and never will.  ZERO fucks.  ZERO.

You don't have anything to lose. We ALL know you're a liar who has no values, morals or principles. 😁 Thanks for repeatedly confirming. 

Cool story, bro'.

You've been whining about this for how many pages? And you don't care? And you're saying that with a straight face?

I'm sitting here multi-tasking... watching 60 minutes.... but really... do you honestly think that I care about YOUR opinion of me?  Really?  I don't know you... I know I don't like you.... I know that if you look at your history here, it really revolves pretty much exclusively around following me around like a little puppy snipping at my heels in a never ending search for gotcha moments.  I know I live rent free in your head.... but  I  really don't like to spend much time there.  Carry on , though.

Cool story, bro'.

So that's why you're wasting all this bandwidth, right, for something you don't care about. Sure, now tell us the one with the three ugly sisters.

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You don't have anything to lose. We ALL know you're a liar who has no values, morals or principles. 😁 Thanks for repeatedly confirming. 

thanks for your opinion... mail order nurse.

Cool story, bro'.

So that's why you're wasting all this bandwidth, right, for something you don't care about. Sure, now tell us the one with the three ugly sisters.

Lke I said... I'm sitting here watching 60 minutes and poking little fools on an internet chat site.

Just now, maineman said:

I'm sitting here multi-tasking... watching 60 minutes.... but really... do you honestly think that I care about YOUR opinion of me?  Really?  I don't know you... I know I don't like you....

You don't have to like me, I'm not for sale.

Just now, maineman said:

I know that if you look at your history here, it really revolves pretty much exclusively around following me around like a little puppy snipping at my heels in a never ending search for gotcha moments.  I know I live rent free in your head.... but  I  really don't like to spend much time there.  Carry on , though.

You think every conservative follows you around like a puppy. And you think you live rent free in every conservatives head when the truth is actually the opposite. We live rent free in your head don't we? That's why you're forever playing got you.

Lke I said... I'm sitting here watching 60 minutes and poking little fools on an internet chat site.

Again, you seem confused. You're whining about something you don't care about and showing everybody how big a fool you are.

4 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

You don't have to like me, I'm not for sale.

You think every conservative follows you around like a puppy. And you think you live rent free in every conservatives head when the truth is actually the opposite. We live rent free in your head don't we? That's why you're forever playing got you.

I know I don't HAVE to like you, and I know I would never pay anything to have anyone like me, especially you.

And no... I can't think of any other conservatives who follow me around like you do.  YOU are unique in that regard, and, a bit creepy..... but in an innocuous sort of way.

7 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Again, you seem confused. You're whining about something you don't care about and showing everybody how big a fool you are.

I am not whining at all...  I'm just typing.

15 minutes ago, maineman said:

coming from you.... I can't tell you how butt hurt I am (NOT)

Of course. If you cared about lying or breaking agreements you wouldn’t lie and break agreements. 😆

Remember the 6 suspensions you served for viciously attacking my dead son? 😆

What more proof we need you’re an amoral liar? 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Of course. If you cared about lying or breaking agreements you wouldn’t lie and break agreements. 😆

Remember the 6 suspensions you served for viciously attacking my dead son? 😆

What more proof we need you’re an amoral liar? 

is it time for another look at the coffin shot?

30 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am not whining at all...  I'm just typing.

Cool story, bro'.

Your whining comes through your typing (as does your inebriation).

31 minutes ago, maineman said:

And no... I can't think of any other conservatives who follow me around

Cool story bro'.

Didn't ask you that. I said you say that about every conservative: for example, you've made that same claim about Sixshooter, taipan, and Golfboy. You're truely a legend in your own mind.

11 hours ago, maineman said:

I FIRST asked you to please retract.  

Another lie, proven in my exposé post.

Despite mainesatan's repeated claims of asking Str8 to apologize, NOTHING OF THE SORT ever happened.