Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

@maineman

Looks like you're stepping on your dick again.

SE never called you a child rapist, as Sixshooter's post illuminates:

22 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Okay, as promised I'm gonna blow the lid off mainesatan's lies in this thread and take his supporters to the woodshed.

After the saga detailed below occurred, mainesatan made the following statement:

Well, it seems HE'S the one who didn't realize there was never a "tat" to begin with, and then commenced to defecate on his agreement in a most disturbing and evil way.

I lay it out here in completely unedited form, which you can click back to and see for yourself.

The saga begins with the very first post in Scout's thread:

...to which kfools replied (with NO MENTION, HINT,or IMPLICATION that he was referring to mainesatan):

All kfools did was make an analogy that Scout (not ms<-mainesatan) supported a child rapist based on anonymous sources.

mainesatan's vulgar and derogatory reaction to a post NOT EVEN DIRECTED AT HIM:

...to which Str8tedge rightly pointed out, was a very good analogy to what's happening with the Trump story (again, NO MENTION, HINT, or IMPLICATION that the "fake report" was about ms):

Then ms makes a stupid typical leftist leap to attach the insult to HIMSELF (which means HE is responsible for that, just like he's responsible for educating us on his wife's bedroom skills):

Then an exchange ensues, where SE<-Str8tedge NEVER mentions ms's wife or even him:

🤔

kfools's post was ABOUT BIDEN!! Damn!

Here's ^^ where ms starts in to breaking his "detente" as he likes to call it. So far SE has said NOTHING derogatory directly to ms:

Meltdown begins. Lies, distortions, and mischaracterizations of facts (had to break this one up so the software would show it):

WTF?!? con't:

con't:

Yes, the truce is kaput because ms started dismantling it. SE continues explaining what ACTUALLY happened, again WITHOUT ANY reference to ms's family:

Meltdown ramps up then ms devolves into the most disgusting insult I've ever witnessed (had to break this one up too):

Damn. Just sick. con't:

No, SE did NOT "do this." YOU DID.

Here's the most disgusting post, again, split to show:

con't:

con't:

Wow.

Then SE succinctly describes what just happened, AGAIN without insult to anyone in ms's family, in fact without any insult to ms that he didn't earn with this exchange:

And that's not all. Review the entire thread if you want to see all of ms's evil comments, directed at not only SE but anyone who dared disagree with him.

So there you have it folks. MORE proof that mainesatan is an abject liar, a disgusting evil demon, and an all-around piece of shit. Not ONLY for this exchange, but for hundreds of posts where he uses vile insults, lies, disgusting descriptions of sex acts, and death wishes against those with whom he disagrees politically myself included.

That's why I'm happy the POS has me on ignore. I happily prefer he never address me directly.

If you want the direct quotes, go to the post. They're there.

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Of course you do. Well, in ignore him and read his post where your lies are well documented for the entire board. 😆

Why would I need to "in ignore" [sic] him?  We both know what you said.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why would I need to "in ignore" [sic] him?  We both know what you said.

And we all know what you said.

Again, how many times did you accuse Golfboy of child molestation?

How about the time you and DLN were suggesting all the evil things SE was doing with children because he worked the night shift?

As I said, you have no moral high ground.

3 hours ago, JaySolo said:

Again, how many times did you accuse Golfboy of child molestation?

Nowhere NEAR as many times as he accused me of that same crime.   Not even close.  He'd ALWAYS claim that I had moved to Mexico to escape the statute of limitations on child abuse.  Don't you remember that, Jay? 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, maineman said:

Nowhere NEAR as many times as he accused me of that same crime.   Not even close.  He'd ALWAYS claim that I had moved to Mexico to escape the statute of limitations on child abuse.  Don't you remember that, Jay? 

Cool story bro'. Now tell me the one with the beanstalk.

I do remember him accusing you of the same crime and his claim about your trip to Mexico, but both came only after you accused him of child molestation.

So your claim Golfboy accused you more doesn't hold water. Since his accusations followed yours, he'd have to had accused you just as much as you did him.

However, seeing as you twisted the agreement you and SE had to make injuring the spirit of detente a violation, I can understand how somewhere in that Rube Goldberg contraption that processes your thought you could come to believe that your accusations are no where near Golfboy's and that makes it okay.

I also noticed you stayed away from you and DLN's accusations. You have some excuse that makes them okay?

4 hours ago, maineman said:

I would have no way of knowing...  have sick puker on ignore.  You did undoubtedly call me a child rapist, however.

4 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Of course you do. Well, in ignore him and read his post where your lies are well documented for the entire board. 😆

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.

The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't already know) what a lying POS he is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, JaySolo said:

I do remember him accusing you of the same crime and his claim about your trip to Mexico, but both came only after you accused him of child molestation.

Exactly. JUST as in the case of this thread.

mainesatan is deeply dishonest.

I once saw him make a typo, get called on it, correct it within the allowed time, and then lie to me and I believe @Z09 that he did not make the error and then correct it. He went on and on about how WE were lying, when he KNEW that it was HIM lying. About something so innocent. It was really eye-opening as to just how depraved he is. Of course, there's plenty of evidence of that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

I once saw him make a typo, get called on it, correct it within the allowed time, and then lie to me and I believe @Z09 that he did not make the error and then correct it. He went on and on about how WE were lying, when he KNEW that it was HIM lying. About something so innocent. It was really eye-opening as to just how depraved he is. Of course, there's plenty of evidence of that.

I remember that....

He calls people out of typos and then one day I caught him....

And he lied about it...

Christ...He's a liberal...They lie about everything

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

The hilarious part of is: Maineman thinks because someone did it more than he did, that somehow makes what he did okay.

56 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Cool story bro'. Now tell me the one with the beanstalk.

So your claim Golfboy accused you more doesn't hold water. Since his accusations followed yours, he'd have to had accused you just as much as you did him.

However, seeing as you twisted the agreement you and SE had to make injuring the spirit of detente a violation, I can understand how somewhere in that Rube Goldberg contraption that processes your thought you could come to believe that your accusations are no where near Golfboy's and that makes it okay.

I also noticed you stayed away from you and DLN's accusations. You have some excuse that makes them okay?

I disagree.  His accusations came first and more often.   And I don't need excuses for anything.  Golfboy talked trash to me...  I am more than capable of dishing it out in return.

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

The hilarious part of is: Maineman thinks because someone did it more than he did, that somehow makes what he did okay.

hilarious?  Hey... I'm a sailor... we're known for salty language.  I can take people's trash talk at me and  I can dish it out - better.... rougher - in return.  

Odd...  I don't ever recall you chastising golfboy for his statements to me.   I wonder why that is? 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.

The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't already know) what a lying POS he is.

Ya well. 😆 He still has idiots like @Scoutsupporting him even though they have no idea what was posted. 😆

49 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Then produce the post that I responded to with the accompanying posts. 

I have no need to do so.  Why would I spend a moment of my life rehashing some silly interchange with a fucking clown like you?  You know you essentially called me a child rapist.... and I know it too.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

I have no need to do so.  Why would I spend a moment of my life rehashing some silly interchange with a fucking clown like you?  You know you essentially called me a child rapist.... and I know it too.

So you got caught lying and refuse to back up your claim when it's already been done and PROVED you lied. 

I disagree.  His accusations came first and more often.   And I don't need excuses for anything.  Golfboy talked trash to me...  I am more than capable of dishing it out in return.

Cool story bro'.

The Golfboy interactions were like this: you'd call Golfboy a pedophile, he'd respond, and then you'd spend the next 20 pages, crying foul and trying to look like a victim.

This is the first post in a conversation we had about you and Golfboy making accusations at each other.

Notice you said you made him defend himself for months.

The incident continues for a couple more pages. I'd encourage those of out in NHBland to read those couple of pages just to get the gist of what's being said.

hilarious?  Hey... I'm a sailor... we're known for salty language.

Bullshit! So you're saying you abuse the people in your church with your salty language, right? Another excuse for not taking responsibility.

I can take people's trash talk at me and  I can dish it out - better.... rougher - in return.  

Cool story, bro.

The truth is you can dish it out but you can't take it.

You and DLN's suggestions of what SE does on the night shift proves that. You can accuse him of all kinds of evil thing, but the first time you perceive he giving it back, you turn into a crybaby, crying "uncle!".

Odd...  I don't ever recall you chastising golfboy for his statements to me.   I wonder why that is? 

Wasn't it you who said, John Paul Jones said, to chastise in private.

Look at it this way, at least nobody posted they saw a post saying they reported the other person to Perverted Justice, the people responsible for all those pedophile busts on tv, and upon reporting them, Perverted Justice told the reporter they weren't just whistling Dixie, there was quite a file on the individual.

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

So you got caught lying and refuse to back up your claim when it's already been done and PROVED you lied. 

I didn't lie... you essentially called me a child rapist.  I FIRST asked you to please retract.  You said you were only being "sarcastic" and that I should "lighten up".  

When I counterpunched about your son, I was only being "sarcastic".... perhaps you should "lighten up"?

15 minutes ago, maineman said:

So you got nothing.

Odd, you have no problem rehashing the silly interchange with me.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

I didn't lie... you essentially called me a child rapist.  I FIRST asked you to please retract.  You said you were only being "sarcastic" and that I should "lighten up".  

When I counterpunched about your son, I was only being "sarcastic".... perhaps you should "lighten up"?

I "essentially"?😂 No, that was proven false and a lie. 

2. It was prove I never violated our agreement. 

3. It was proven YOU DID. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

I "essentially"?😂 No, that was proven false and a lie. 

2. It was prove I never violated our agreement. 

3. It was proven YOU DID. 

no proof that I have ever seen.  We both know you did call me a child rapist... and suggest that sources that were anonymous that backed up that claim were reliable.

As to our agreement... it is my assertion that you violated the spirit of it.  It doesn't really matter.  I am not going to bring up your son anymore... but if I ever do, it will undoubtedly be SARCASTIC and your should be prepared to LIGHTEN UP.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

thanks for your opinion....Jay.

That's all your offering, as Six proved in post which I copied at the top of the page, is your opinion. And as Six proved, your opinion is wrong.