Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

No, I do not jest, oh ye who cannot master the forum software.

Did you see what Scout wrote?! I would think anyone of a standard threshold of decency would dismiss her after reading the evil things she said. Including you. 

You DO have a standard threshold of decency, don't you? DON'T you??

"Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?" 

Is your post a riff on how a liberal shot back at Joe McCarthy? Put it in his right-wing face?

• Downvote 1
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

9 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Is your post a riff on how a liberal shot back at Joe McCarthy? 

No, it's an excellent exposé on the FACT that mainesatan is a lying, hypocritical piece of shit.

I thought that was abundantly clear. Read it again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

No, it's an excellent exposé on the FACT that mainesatan is a lying, hypocritical piece of shit.

Conservatives are from Earth, liberals are from another constellation......alien to the core.

On 9/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, maineman said:

I am suggesting that you went to the funeral home where your "one row of I was there with everybody else medals" do nothing E-4 drug overdose victim son was lying in his coffin... and you rolled him over and fucked his ambient temperature ass....

On 9/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, maineman said:

Wipe that jism and formaldehyde off your dick, you sick motherfucker.

bump

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Dr.Voke doesn't share your soft emotional disposition....

he doesn't get upset at things like you do. 

• Upvote 1
22 hours ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

Scout's title says that we "support a president who abhors sacrificing the military." and that this tells one "all that you need to know about us."   So Scout, you do realize abhor means to hate something right? You are making fun of us because we support a president who is AGAINST sacrificing our military? 

Go back and read 

22 hours ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

I am glad he was against going into Iraq the way Biden was in 1993.  We don't need anymore chicken shit hawks from the left.  I am sick of you losers wasting the lives of our servicemen.  

I missed a war with Iraq that started in 1993

7 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Okay, as promised I'm gonna blow the lid off mainesatan's lies in this thread and take his supporters to the woodshed.

After the saga detailed below occurred, mainesatan made the following statement:

Well, it seems HE'S the one who didn't realize there was never a "tat" to begin with, and then commenced to defecate on his agreement in a most disturbing and evil way.

I lay it out here in completely unedited form, which you can click back to and see for yourself.

The saga begins with the very first post in Scout's thread:

...to which kfools replied (with NO MENTION, HINT,or IMPLICATION that he was referring to mainesatan):

All kfools did was make an analogy that Scout (not ms<-mainesatan) supported a child rapist based on anonymous sources.

mainesatan's vulgar and derogatory reaction to a post NOT EVEN DIRECTED AT HIM:

...to which Str8tedge rightly pointed out, was a very good analogy to what's happening with the Trump story (again, NO MENTION, HINT, or IMPLICATION that the "fake report" was about ms):

Then ms makes a stupid typical leftist leap to attach the insult to HIMSELF (which means HE is responsible for that, just like he's responsible for educating us on his wife's bedroom skills):

Then an exchange ensues, where SE<-Str8tedge NEVER mentions ms's wife or even him:

🤔

kfools's post was ABOUT BIDEN!! Damn!

Here's ^^ where ms starts in to breaking his "detente" as he likes to call it. So far SE has said NOTHING derogatory directly to ms:

Meltdown begins. Lies, distortions, and mischaracterizations of facts (had to break this one up so the software would show it):

WTF?!? con't:

con't:

Yes, the truce is kaput because ms started dismantling it. SE continues explaining what ACTUALLY happened, again WITHOUT ANY reference to ms's family:

Meltdown ramps up then ms devolves into the most disgusting insult I've ever witnessed (had to break this one up too):

Damn. Just sick. con't:

No, SE did NOT "do this." YOU DID.

Here's the most disgusting post, again, split to show:

con't:

con't:

Wow.

Then SE succinctly describes what just happened, AGAIN without insult to anyone in ms's family, in fact without any insult to ms that he didn't earn with this exchange:

And that's not all. Review the entire thread if you want to see all of ms's evil comments, directed at not only SE but anyone who dared disagree with him.

So there you have it folks. MORE proof that mainesatan is an abject liar, a disgusting evil demon, and an all-around piece of shit. Not ONLY for this exchange, but for hundreds of posts where he uses vile insults, lies, disgusting descriptions of sex acts, and death wishes against those with whom he disagrees politically myself included.

That's why I'm happy the POS has me on ignore. I happily prefer he never address me directly.

He was literally salivating over being able to attack my dead son. I don’t even know why he made the agreement anyway if he was just going to break it a week later. 

7 hours ago, SixShooter said:

And live with it he shall. A sizable portion of my participation here will now be to continually parade his reputation all over this board. Wouldn't want any members to accidentally think he's a decent person.

@SpyCar

@calguy

@jerra-

@drvoke

@XavierOnassis

@pwkbirdie56

@impartialobserver

Birds of a feather. 😆 They probably can’t see what a scum bad he is. 

• Downvote 1
11 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Okay, as promised I'm gonna blow the lid off mainesatan's lies in this thread and take his supporters to the woodshed.

After the saga detailed below occurred, mainesatan made the following statement:

Well, it seems HE'S the one who didn't realize there was never a "tat" to begin with, and then commenced to defecate on his agreement in a most disturbing and evil way.

I lay it out here in completely unedited form, which you can click back to and see for yourself.

The saga begins with the very first post in Scout's thread:

...to which kfools replied (with NO MENTION, HINT,or IMPLICATION that he was referring to mainesatan):

All kfools did was make an analogy that Scout (not ms<-mainesatan) supported a child rapist based on anonymous sources.

mainesatan's vulgar and derogatory reaction to a post NOT EVEN DIRECTED AT HIM:

...to which Str8tedge rightly pointed out, was a very good analogy to what's happening with the Trump story (again, NO MENTION, HINT, or IMPLICATION that the "fake report" was about ms):

Then ms makes a stupid typical leftist leap to attach the insult to HIMSELF (which means HE is responsible for that, just like he's responsible for educating us on his wife's bedroom skills):

Then an exchange ensues, where SE<-Str8tedge NEVER mentions ms's wife or even him:

🤔

kfools's post was ABOUT BIDEN!! Damn!

Here's ^^ where ms starts in to breaking his "detente" as he likes to call it. So far SE has said NOTHING derogatory directly to ms:

Meltdown begins. Lies, distortions, and mischaracterizations of facts (had to break this one up so the software would show it):

WTF?!? con't:

con't:

Yes, the truce is kaput because ms started dismantling it. SE continues explaining what ACTUALLY happened, again WITHOUT ANY reference to ms's family:

Meltdown ramps up then ms devolves into the most disgusting insult I've ever witnessed (had to break this one up too):

Damn. Just sick. con't:

No, SE did NOT "do this." YOU DID.

Here's the most disgusting post, again, split to show:

con't:

con't:

Wow.

Then SE succinctly describes what just happened, AGAIN without insult to anyone in ms's family, in fact without any insult to ms that he didn't earn with this exchange:

And that's not all. Review the entire thread if you want to see all of ms's evil comments, directed at not only SE but anyone who dared disagree with him.

So there you have it folks. MORE proof that mainesatan is an abject liar, a disgusting evil demon, and an all-around piece of shit. Not ONLY for this exchange, but for hundreds of posts where he uses vile insults, lies, disgusting descriptions of sex acts, and death wishes against those with whom he disagrees politically myself included.

That's why I'm happy the POS has me on ignore. I happily prefer he never address me directly.

Haven’t seen a comment from @maineman who lied about my posts, lied when he claimed I broke our agreement then broke the agreement himself by viscously attacking my dead son. 

• Downvote 1
46 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Haven’t seen a comment from @maineman who lied about my posts, lied when he claimed I broke our agreement then broke the agreement himself by viscously attacking my dead son. 

^^^ amazing post from a guy who is trying to claim that calling me a child rapist is somehow seizing the moral high ground.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, maineman said:

^^^ amazing post from a guy who is trying to claim that calling me a child rapist is somehow seizing the moral high ground.

The poster proved I never called you a child rapist by presenting the actual quotes. 

2. Even if I had, that would not have broken the agreement we had, but YOU DID break it. 😆

You have no morals to begin with, let alone high ground. 

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

The poster proved I never called you a child rapist by presenting the actual quotes. 

2. Even if I had, that would not have broken the agreement we had, but YOU DID break it. 😆

You have no morals to begin with, let alone high ground. 

of course you called me a child rapist... and of course you want to minimize and marginalize that abhorrent accusation. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, maineman said:

of course you called me a child rapist... and of course you want to minimize and marginalize that abhorrent accusation. 

That’s a lie. Of course you lied and other posters have proven it. You were literally salivating over any chance you could attack my dead son. You need serious help for your mental illness. 

• Downvote 1
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

That’s a lie. Of course you lied and other posters have proven it. You were literally salivating over any chance you could attack my dead son. You need serious help for your mental illness. 

your sycophants proved nothing.  You chimed in with kfools and accused me of raping children.  I asked you - quite nicely - to please retract that slander.  You told me that it was just sarcasm and that I should just "lighten up".  Fuck you.  NO wonder your wife left you.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, maineman said:

your sycophants proved nothing.  You chimed in with kfools and accused me of raping children.  I asked you - quite nicely - to please retract that slander.  You told me that it was just sarcasm and that I should just "lighten up".  Fuck you.  NO wonder your wife left you.

You lied. You broke the agreement we had. It’s all documented. Now, piss off grouchy geezer. 😁

• Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You lied. You broke the agreement we had. It’s all documented. Now, piss off grouchy geezer. 😁

It s not a lie that you called me a child rapist... it is not a lie that you claim the moral high ground after that slander.  If you want to make me "piss off", I suggest you bring your fat pasty ass to Maine and make me, nursey boy.  Until then, STFU.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

It s not a lie that you called me a child rapist... it is not a lie that you claim the moral high ground after that slander.  If you want to make me "piss off", I suggest you bring your fat pasty ass to Maine and make me, nursey boy.  Until then, STFU.

It’s all documented. You clearly lied and you broke the agreement. Live with it, fool. 

• Downvote 1
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

It’s all documented. You clearly lied and you broke the agreement. Live with it, fool. 

documented????  

hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhaaha

I have no need to mention your child ever again... but feel free to repost the picture of him in his coffin ... it always plays well with your base.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, maineman said:

documented????  

hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhaaha

I have no need to mention your child ever again... but feel free to repost the picture of him in his coffin ... it always plays well with your base.

Yes. @SixShooter did an excellent job of providing all the posts in order and proving you lied repeatedly then broke your own agreement. Live with the fact you’re an amoral liar. 

• Downvote 1
6 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes. @SixShooter did an excellent job of providing all the posts in order and proving you lied repeatedly then broke your own agreement. Live with the fact you’re an amoral liar. 

I would have no way of knowing...  have sick puker on ignore.  You did undoubtedly call me a child rapist, however.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, maineman said:

I would have no way of knowing...  have sick puker on ignore.  You did undoubtedly call me a child rapist, however.

Of course you do. Well, in ignore him and read his post where your lies are well documented for the entire board. 😆

• Downvote 1