Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

9 hours ago, Scout said:

The only problem is, we have video of Trump disparaging the military

You have no evidence to back a Biden molestation lie. 

So, Trump will be the only one hurt by your lying.

Good deal!  

Sure we do. 😅 

2. What the fuck are you lying about what I posted THIS time? God damn do you try and lie with every post? 

Scout's title says that we "support a president who abhors sacrificing the military." and that this tells one "all that you need to know about us."   So Scout, you do realize abhor means to hate something right? You are making fun of us because we support a president who is AGAINST sacrificing our military?  

On 9/7/2020 at 6:41 PM, Scout said:

I am very bright.  I learn things all the time - when people like you are pulling

lint out of your belly buttons.  

Good example of your superior intelligence there Scout.  I admit, I am glad that Trump is the first president in 39 years to avoid getting us into another protracted conflict.  I am glad he was against going into Iraq the way Biden was in 1993.  We don't need anymore chicken shit hawks from the left.  I am sick of you losers wasting the lives of our servicemen.  

Now I think know what you probably meant Scout, but as you provided no context and ambiguous opening, why shouldn't I laugh at how pathetic your attack is?  Trump 2020.  America doesn't need a sh1thead like Biden. 

22 minutes ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

Scout's title says that we "support a president who abhors sacrificing the military." and that this tells one "all that you need to know about us."   So Scout, you do realize abhor means to hate something right? You are making fun of us because we support a president who is AGAINST sacrificing our military?  

Good example of your superior intelligence there Scout.  I admit, I am glad that Trump is the first president in 39 years to avoid getting us into another protracted conflict.  I am glad he was against going into Iraq the way Biden was in 1993.  We don't need anymore chicken shit hawks from the left.  I am sick of you losers wasting the lives of our servicemen.  

Now I think know what you probably meant Scout, but as you provided no context and ambiguous opening, why shouldn't I laugh at how pathetic your attack is?  Trump 2020.  America doesn't need a sh1thead like Biden. 

Biden is a decent fellow.Trump is the totally undesirable ignorant shithead. 86 45 DIE MAGA DIE!

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:
25 minutes ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

I am glad that Trump is the first president in 39 years to avoid getting us into another protracted conflict. 

Obama did not not start any long wars either.

Wow, maybe he'll let you suck Michelle's dick.

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Covid is a moving target, unlike Pearl Harbor and 9/11...

He let the epidemiologists tell the public what to do...he gave states full control...

Fauci and Adams stated early on masks wouldn't do anything...etc, etc, etc

You're crying over semantics and BTW, you anti-Trumpers never listen to him anyway, right? Unless of course, it gives you something to bitch about...

I am not crying over anything.  You lied when you said that he did what his experts told him to do. He didn't wear a mask... he didn't strenuously advocate that everyone wear one... he didn't socially distance  and he didn't strenuously advocate that every do so.  He held indoor rallies where people were not required to socially distance and where hardly anyone wore masks.  Herman Cain... former presidential candidate, former clown supporter, former living human being, followed the clown's leadership and is not UNDER the sod and not over it.

He gave the states control.  Like FDR telling the governors to go fight the Axis on their own and let him know how they were doing.  YOU must be so proud.   4% of the world's population ...25% of the world's COVID deaths... in the nation that supposedly has THE BEST healthcare system in the world.  Shame on you... shame on the clown.  South Korea put us to shame.  wow.

Trump recommended that people that can't "social-distance" wear masks.   

The President didn't order ANYTHING, he recommended that people wear masks and left it to the states to do what the individual stated needed to do.

No two states are the same or need the same requirements.

You are dumb, even for a Mainer!

Okay, as promised I'm gonna blow the lid off mainesatan's lies in this thread and take his supporters to the woodshed.

After the saga detailed below occurred, mainesatan made the following statement:

On 9/9/2020 at 8:03 PM, maineman said:

in a game of tit for tat... some people forget completely about the tit.

Well, it seems HE'S the one who didn't realize there was never a "tat" to begin with, and then commenced to defecate on his agreement in a most disturbing and evil way.

I lay it out here in completely unedited form, which you can click back to and see for yourself.

The saga begins with the very first post in Scout's thread:

On 9/7/2020 at 7:27 PM, Scout said:

That tells us all we need to know about you. 

...to which kfools replied (with NO MENTION, HINT,or IMPLICATION that he was referring to mainesatan):

On 9/7/2020 at 9:07 PM, kfools said:

My sources tell me How Biden rapes children.

You support a child rapist.

All kfools did was make an analogy that Scout (not ms<-mainesatan) supported a child rapist based on anonymous sources.

mainesatan's vulgar and derogatory reaction to a post NOT EVEN DIRECTED AT HIM:

On 9/7/2020 at 9:18 PM, maineman said:

liar

REMF

asshole

...to which Str8tedge rightly pointed out, was a very good analogy to what's happening with the Trump story (again, NO MENTION, HINT, or IMPLICATION that the "fake report" was about ms):

On 9/7/2020 at 11:45 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Unnamed sources and according to the left they are "very reliable". 

Then ms makes a stupid typical leftist leap to attach the insult to HIMSELF (which means HE is responsible for that, just like he's responsible for educating us on his wife's bedroom skills):

On 9/8/2020 at 8:42 AM, maineman said:

so... you are saying I am a child rapist?  And here I thought you and I had raised the level of our discourse just a bit.  Silly me.

Then an exchange ensues, where SE<-Str8tedge NEVER mentions ms's wife or even him:

On 9/8/2020 at 8:44 AM, Str8tEdge said:

No. I'm saying unnamed sources are shit and should never be taken seriously. 

On 9/8/2020 at 8:48 AM, maineman said:

that's not what your post said... you quoted kfools and claimed his sources - and his accustations - were reliable.

go fuck yourself.

🤔

kfools's post was ABOUT BIDEN!! Damn!

On 9/8/2020 at 8:50 AM, Str8tEdge said:

It was sarcasm. Lighten up a little. 

On 9/8/2020 at 8:52 AM, maineman said:

fuck you... somehow I don't think you'd take some necrophilia joke as mere sarcasm now, would you.

Here's ^^ where ms starts in to breaking his "detente" as he likes to call it. So far SE has said NOTHING derogatory directly to ms:

On 9/8/2020 at 8:56 AM, Str8tEdge said:

He was making the point unnamed sources aren't verifiable, reliable and are basically worthless unless backed up by facts and actual names witnesses....

My sarcastic comment was merely hammering home the point he made......

Meltdown begins. Lies, distortions, and mischaracterizations of facts (had to break this one up so the software would show it):

On 9/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, maineman said:

he called me a child rapist... you said his sources were reliable.

WTF?!? con't:

To which I say YOU'RE a child rapist, but you prefer them related and at room temp.

just kiddin'    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

con't:

see how that works?

you pissed in your whiskey.... your attempt at sarcasm was inelegant and boorish so our little truce is obviously kaput.

Yes, the truce is kaput because ms started dismantling it. SE continues explaining what ACTUALLY happened, again WITHOUT ANY reference to ms's family:

On 9/8/2020 at 7:57 PM, Str8tEdge said:

His “unnamed” sources you fucking moron. Obviously it was a sarcastic comment poking fun at you morons who STILL believe a story anyone with half a brain has concluded was a bald faced lie. 

Meltdown ramps up then ms devolves into the most disgusting insult I've ever witnessed (had to break this one up too):

On 9/8/2020 at 8:11 PM, maineman said:

you gave his unnamed sources credence.  You accused me of being a child rapist. 

I therefore accuse you of fucking the ambient temperature corpse of your dead loser son.

Damn. Just sick. con't:

See what happens when you piss on a gentleman's agreement?

Sow the wind, asshole...reap the whirlwind.

YOU did this.  own it, motherfucker.  own it.

No, SE did NOT "do this." YOU DID.

On 9/8/2020 at 8:23 PM, Str8tEdge said:

You're right. I should have known you didn't have the intellect to understand obvious sarcasm. 😂

Here's the most disgusting post, again, split to show:

On 9/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, maineman said:

Gentlemen don't act like you do.  

You should have known that even sarcastically accusing me of raping children was not a smart move.

con't:

So here is what you reap for what you have sown:

I am suggesting that you went to the funeral home where your "one row of I was there with everybody else medals" do nothing E-4 drug overdose victim son was lying in his coffin... and you rolled him over and fucked his ambient temperature ass.... (emphasis mine)

con't:

but it's just sarcasm.

Wipe that jism and formaldehyde off your dick, you sick motherfucker.

Own it motherfucker.  YOU need to back this off and sincerely apologize....YOU pissed on our gentleman's agreement.  If you want to restore it, it's ALL on you.

Wow.

Then SE succinctly describes what just happened, AGAIN without insult to anyone in ms's family, in fact without any insult to ms that he didn't earn with this exchange:

On 9/8/2020 at 8:35 PM, Str8tEdge said:

This looks like a complete meltdown. 😆

And that's not all. Review the entire thread if you want to see all of ms's evil comments, directed at not only SE but anyone who dared disagree with him.

So there you have it folks. MORE proof that mainesatan is an abject liar, a disgusting evil demon, and an all-around piece of shit. Not ONLY for this exchange, but for hundreds of posts where he uses vile insults, lies, disgusting descriptions of sex acts, and death wishes against those with whom he disagrees politically myself included.

That's why I'm happy the POS has me on ignore. I happily prefer he never address me directly.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Then Scout gave us this gem in support of her hero mainesatan:

On 9/9/2020 at 7:33 PM, Scout said:

What is wrong with mocking dead sons?

Can you believe it? What is WRONG with these people??

And Scout, do NOT respond to me. You are beneath me.

On 9/9/2020 at 8:05 PM, Str8tEdge said:

I’ll still honor my end of the deal. He’s gotta live with what he’s posted. 

And live with it he shall. A sizable portion of my participation here will now be to continually parade his reputation all over this board. Wouldn't want any members to accidentally think he's a decent person.

@SpyCar

@calguy

@jerra-

@drvoke

@XavierOnassis

@pwkbirdie56

@impartialobserver

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are a hideous racist troll.

Why? What did I say or do that was racist? Be specific!

While you're at it, what do you think about this nice post by mainesatan:

On 9/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, maineman said:

I am suggesting that you went to the funeral home where your "one row of I was there with everybody else medals" do nothing E-4 drug overdose victim son was lying in his coffin... and you rolled him over and fucked his ambient temperature ass....

Wipe that jism and formaldehyde off your dick, you sick motherfucker.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

No, I do not jest, oh ye who cannot master the forum software.

Did you see what Scout wrote?! I would think anyone of a standard threshold of decency would dismiss her after reading the evil things she said. Including you. 

You DO have a standard threshold of decency, don't you? DON'T you??

40 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

And live with it he shall. A sizable portion of my participation here will now be to continually parade his reputation all over this board. Wouldn't want any members to accidentally think he's a decent person.

@SpyCar

@calguy

@jerra-

@drvoke

@XavierOnassis

@pwkbirdie56

@impartialobserver

The only decent poster you tagged was impartialobserver......the rest are hardly better than Mainefag.

• Thumb up 1
59 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Then Scout gave us this gem in support of her hero mainesatan:

Can you believe it? What is WRONG with these people??

And Scout, do NOT respond to me. You are beneath me.

I would carry it a step further, Six. From here on out nobody should give Maineman any personal information unless he makes the same $1000 bet he expects everyone else to make.

This will protect people as the only reason he wants personal information is so he can troll them.

Also, present members should notify newbies.

• Thumb up 1