Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

I don't follow......what has this to do with wishing not be 14 EVER again.  

bb8.png

Seriously, folks.  Can she really be this dense?   Or do leftists like her completely lack the humor gene?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

You’re an absolute fucking moron and STILL missed the entire premise that unnamed sources are not reliable or able to be verified. 😆

Go read my response again you stupid fucking piece of shit..... It said according to “unnamed sources”.😆

Not to mention I in NO WAY violated out gentleman’s agreement. YOU DID, dumbass.

Now live with it. 

you called me a child rapist.  own it.  cocksucker.  own it.  then you laughed about it and said it was only "sarcastic" and that I should "lighten up".  Does that make a lot of sense to you to take a relationship where we had been rather viciously attacking one another for a long long time... and one where I took the initiative and apologized to YOU... and now, you call me a child rapist?  Go fuck yourself.  You are a loser... it's got nothing to do with your son... YOU are the loser.  YOU are the impotent fat prick who surfs the web on his boss's dime while COVID patients die in REAL hospitals.  And YOU support this clown who KNEW how bad COVID was and LIED to America about it because he wanted to DOWNPLAY it.  America didn't need a president to DOWNPLAY this crisis... we needed one to TELL US THE TRUTH about this virus and to urge us to wear masks and socially distance instead of denigrating those who do.  Herman Cain... motherfucker... Herman Cain.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

you called me a child rapist.  own it.  cocksucker.  own it.  then you laughed about it and said it was only "sarcastic" and that I should "lighten up".  Does that make a lot of sense to you to take a relationship where we had been rather viciously attacking one another for a long long time... and one where I took the initiative and apologized to YOU... and now, you call me a child rapist?  Go fuck yourself.  You are a loser... it's got nothing to do with your son... YOU are the loser.  YOU are the impotent fat prick who surfs the web on his boss's dime while COVID patients die in REAL hospitals.  And YOU support this clown who KNEW how bad COVID was and LIED to America about it because he wanted to DOWNPLAY it.  America didn't need a president to DOWNPLAY this crisis... we needed one to TELL US THE TRUTH about this virus and to urge us to wear masks and socially distance instead of denigrating those who do.  Herman Cain... motherfucker... Herman Cain.

No, I didn't call you a fucking child rapist you FUCKING MORON. 

I POSTED ACCORDING TO UNNAMED SOURCES YOU FUCKING IDIOT. UNNAMED SOURCES ARE NOT RELIABLE, VALID OR VERIFIABLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION YOU GOD DAMNED FUCKING MORON. 

2. THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR AGREEMENT YOU BROKE, NOT ME. 

3, YOU BROKE YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN. NOW FUCKING LIVE WITH IT. YOU WERE LITERALLY ITCHING FOR ANY REASON YOU COULD FIND TO ATTACK A DEAD SAILOR. YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM, MOTHERFUCKER AND EVERYONE HERE HAS SEEN IT. NOW, FUCK OFF. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

No, I didn't call you a fucking child rapist you FUCKING MORON. 

I POSTED ACCORDING TO UNNAMED SOURCES YOU FUCKING IDIOT. UNNAMED SOURCES ARE NOT RELIABLE, VALID OR VERIFIABLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION YOU GOD DAMNED FUCKING MORON. 

2. THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR AGREEMENT YOU BROKE, NOT ME. 

3, YOU BROKE YOUR END OF THE BARGAIN. NOW FUCKING LIVE WITH IT. YOU WERE LITERALLY ITCHING FOR ANY REASON YOU COULD FIND TO ATTACK A DEAD SAILOR. YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM, MOTHERFUCKER AND EVERYONE HERE HAS SEEN IT. NOW, FUCK OFF. 

you claimed they were.

if you think that is really true... if you really think that calling me a child rapist was within the spirit of our agreement, shame on you.

I don't NEED to attack your do nothing son - whose cause of death has oddly NEVER been revealed - you are a loser.  You are a man of poor character.  I'll keep my attacks confined to you... for no reason other than they are low hanging fruit.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

if you think that is really true... if you really think that calling me a child rapist was within the spirit of our agreement, shame on you.

Seems you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Don't I recall a time when you and  another member were posting the evil things you imagined SE doing because he worked the nightshift in a hospital.

@Str8tEdge

I don't NEED to attack your do nothing son - whose cause of death has oddly NEVER been revealed - you are a loser.

On the contrary, he would most likely reveal his son's cause of death for a $1000 bet. You want to know, you gotta buy a ticket.

Like I told you before, sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander, babe.

You are a man of poor character.  I'll keep my attacks confined to you... for no reason other than they are low hanging fruit.

Cool story, bro'.

The only loser in this, you latest whinefest is you. You're the one that broke the agreement.

No matter how low you opine his character to be, your character is lower. After all, even though you broke the agreement, SE had the integrity and character to keep his side of the deal.

• Thumb up 2
10 hours ago, maineman said:

You are a man of poor character.  

HA. Says the piece of shit who wrote this:

On 9/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, maineman said:

I am suggesting that you went to the funeral home where your "one row of I was there with everybody else medals" do nothing E-4 drug overdose victim son was lying in his coffin... and you rolled him over and fucked his ambient temperature ass.

Wipe that jism and formaldehyde off your dick, you sick motherfucker.

Sick.

Can you imagine a bigger hypocrite than one who wrote that and then said the target of his disgustingly evil insults is not a "man of character"? Unbelievable.

And @Scout is equally disgusting for defending that demon.

Neither of you respond to me, you make me SICK and I want nothing to do with you.

you claimed they were.

I don't NEED to attack your do nothing son - whose cause of death has oddly NEVER been revealed - you are a loser.  You are a man of poor character.  I'll keep my attacks confined to you... for no reason other than they are low hanging fruit.

Why the fuck would you, or anyone for that matter, go after someone about their deceased child?

• Thumb up 1

@Str8tEdge not ONLY never called mainesatan a child rapist, the person who originally mentioned child rape was referring to Biden, not anyone here.

I'm gonna blow this up later when I have more time and prove mainesatan is the ONLY one who broke their agreement, and show how utterly sick and evil that fucker is.

@Scout you're going to either have to retract all of your support for this demon or go down as an even BIGGER piece of shit here.

Reminder, do NOT respond to me.

• Thumb up 1
10 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

bb8.png

Seriously, folks.  Can she really be this dense?   Or do leftists like her completely lack the humor gene?

Super Geniuses lack in common sense and humor...that being said, I'm not sure what her problem is...albeit, she is a self-deemed SG, therein lies the rub, I guess...

• Haha 1

Have you seen Dr Fauci's interview with John Roberts? There was "no distortion" and "nothing different and was straight forward of what our discussions were about in the press briefings..."

32 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

HA. Says the piece of shit who wrote this:

Sick.

Can you imagine a bigger hypocrite than one who wrote that and then said the target of his disgustingly evil insults is not a "man of character"? Unbelievable.

And @Scout is equally disgusting for defending that demon.

Neither of you respond to me, you make me SICK and I want nothing to do with you.

WE won this debate last night...or was it two days ago?

So many victories.....so little time.  

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Why the fuck would you, or anyone for that matter, go after someone about their deceased child?

why would anyone go after someone's spouse?

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Have you seen Dr Fauci's interview with John Roberts? There was "no distortion" and "nothing different and was straight forward of what our discussions were about in the press briefings..."

I have listened to the clown tell me that it was no different than the flu, that we'd have a vaccine any day now, that it would all go away in April when the weather got warmer, that we should fill the churches up for Easter that it was only 15 cases and soon it would be down to one.... and I also heard the clown talking to Woodward.  He told the truth to Bob.... he lied to us.  plain and simple.  Can you imagine FDR wanting to DOWNPLAY the attack on Pearl Harbor... wanting to DOWNPLAY the danger that the Axis powers posed to us and to all of civilization rather than simply telling us the truth?

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

why would anyone go after someone's spouse?

@Str8tEdge did not go after your spouse after your agreement that you broke, shithead.

And no one "went after your spouse." People merely commented on her fantastic cock sucking skills, which we only knew about because YOU TOLD US.

Remember asshole?

@Scout let's test your integrity (haha). Ask mainesatan if he is the ONE who brought his wife into discussion on this board?

Let's see if either one of you has ANY integrity whatsoever.

And remember, do NOT respond to me. Just ask mainesatan the question.

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

mainesatan's deflection by referencing his wife is a lie. @Str8tEdge didn't "go after" mainesatan's wife after the "detente" he likes to brag about.

Funny @Scout can't quite grasp that important aspect. No, she's down for applauding mainesatan's sickness.

• Thumb up 2
On 9/7/2020 at 10:45 PM, Str8tEdge said:

Unnamed sources and according to the left they are "very reliable". 

The only problem is, we have video of Trump disparaging the military

You have no evidence to back a Biden molestation lie. 

So, Trump will be the only one hurt by your lying.

Good deal!  

4 hours ago, maineman said:

I have listened to the clown tell me that it was no different than the flu, that we'd have a vaccine any day now, that it would all go away in April when the weather got warmer, that we should fill the churches up for Easter that it was only 15 cases and soon it would be down to one.... and I also heard the clown talking to Woodward.  He told the truth to Bob.... he lied to us.  plain and simple.  Can you imagine FDR wanting to DOWNPLAY the attack on Pearl Harbor... wanting to DOWNPLAY the danger that the Axis powers posed to us and to all of civilization rather than simply telling us the truth?

Pearl Arbor and 911 were absolutes, Covid is not...Yet he did exactly what Fauci, Birk and the rest recommended...why is this so hard?

3 hours ago, Scout said:

Good deal!  

Like the pee tape?

41 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Pearl Arbor and 911 were absolutes, Covid is not...Yet he did exactly what Fauci, Birk and the rest recommended...why is this so hard?

COVID is not absolute?  Are the 190K dead somehow ephemeral or spectral?  We have lost three times more Americans in seven months from COVID than we lost in Vietnam in 20 years, FFS.  

And you are claiming hid did what his experts recommended?  Did he wear a mask?  Did he strongly urge others to model his behavior and also wear masks?  Did he avoid crowded indoor spaces and did he practice social distancing?  I would suggest that his buddy, Herman Cain, is proof positive that the clown set a LOUSY example.  'So I told my people, SLOW THE TESTING DOWN!"  

Could you possibly have written the above slice of tripe with anything close to a straight face?

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4 hours ago, maineman said:

COVID is not absolute?  Are the 190K dead somehow ephemeral or spectral?  We have lost three times more Americans in seven months from COVID than we lost in Vietnam in 20 years, FFS.  

And you are claiming hid did what his experts recommended?  Did he wear a mask?  Did he strongly urge others to model his behavior and also wear masks?  Did he avoid crowded indoor spaces and did he practice social distancing?  I would suggest that his buddy, Herman Cain, is proof positive that the clown set a LOUSY example.  'So I told my people, SLOW THE TESTING DOWN!"  

Could you possibly have written the above slice of tripe with anything close to a straight face?

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Covid is a moving target, unlike Pearl Harbor and 9/11...

He let the epidemiologists tell the public what to do...he gave states full control...

Fauci and Adams stated early on masks wouldn't do anything...etc, etc, etc

You're crying over semantics and BTW, you anti-Trumpers never listen to him anyway, right? Unless of course, it gives you something to bitch about...

8 hours ago, Scout said:

Good deal!  

Post the video...along with the pee tape...tick tock tick tock...