Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

Our values have always differed.

I care about humanity, you hate humanity.

YOu are stupid, I am very VERY intelligent.

You live in the past, I live for the future. 

You're a creep. Your "character" is a black cinder block of evil. You applaud this:

On 9/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, maineman said:

I am suggesting that you went to the funeral home where your "one row of I was there with everybody else medals" do nothing E-4 drug overdose victim son was lying in his coffin... and you rolled him over and fucked his ambient temperature ass....

On 9/8/2020 at 8:30 PM, maineman said:

Wipe that jism and formaldehyde off your dick, you sick motherfucker.

You make me sick.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

ou're a creep. Your "character" is a black cinder block of evil. You applaud this:

I don't applaud it.

I do, however, understand how it comes to happen in here

with so many of you Republicans lying all the time.  

Liars frustrate good people like Maineman and me and other liberals. 

• Thumb up 1

Another shit thread by a liberal shit head. 99% of all military,law enforcement,fire fighters all love Trump.You would have to be a ignorant, misinformed fool to not know that.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

I don't applaud it.

I do, however, understand how it comes to happen in here

with so many of you Republicans lying all the time.  

Liars frustrate good people like Maineman and me and other liberals. 

nurse calls me a child rapist.... sick puker could give a shit.... I've had that babbling hypocrite on ignore for an eternity.

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

Another shit thread by a liberal shit head. 99% of all military,law enforcement,fire fighters all love Trump.You would have to be a ignorant, misinformed fool to not know that.

Military Times says differently.

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

Say bye-bye to the military and the more intelligent members of law enforcement  and fire fighters. 

You can keep the  already firmly entrenched DUMB ones.  

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

nurse calls me a child rapist.... sick puker could give a shit.... I've had that babbling hypocrite on ignore for an eternity.

I don't see this imaginary line between you being called something like

that (the above) and what you said in response to it.

He escalated the verbage and you escalated.  Same thing.  

30 minutes ago, Scout said:

I don't see this imaginary line between you being called something like

that (the above) and what you said in response to it.

He escalated the verbage and you escalated.  Same thing.  

That was my thought as well.  We had achieved a level of detente for nearly three or four weeks.... and then, out of the blue, @Str8tEdge comes up with this child rapist thing which he claims was perfectly OK because, according to him, it was "sarcastic".  And I should just "lighten up".  Here's a clue:  I NEVER "lighten up".  Someone punches me, I punch back.  He pissed in his whiskey and does not have the depth of character or maturity to admit it and apologize for the unilateral reinstitution of hostilities between us.

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

That was my thought as well.  We had achieved a level of detente for nearly three or four weeks.... and then, out of the blue, @Str8tEdge comes up with this child rapist thing which he claims was perfectly OK because, according to him, it was "sarcastic".  And I should just "lighten up".  Here's a clue:  I NEVER "lighten up".  Someone punches me, I punch back.  He pissed in his whiskey and does not have the depth of character or maturity to admit it and apologize for the unilateral reinstitution of hostilities between us.

Well, we should all remember that sometimes one of us just

has a BAD DAY, no matter which side of the fence you sit on.  :)   

I have had many personal attacks over the decades

of chatting.... and think I've gotten over all of them.  

7 minutes ago, Scout said:

If you are chatting with a 14 year old girl, do you think

it would be more hurtful to her to tell her SHE is ugly or to tell her

her sister is ugly?  

I wouldn't do either. You and mainesatan, however would torture her until she committed suicide.

And with that, you're dismissed. Your character is beneath the threshold of that with which I will converse.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

I wouldn't do either. You and mainesatan, however would torture her until she committed suicide.

And with that, you're dismissed. Your character is beneath the threshold of that with which I will converse.

Well, Str8 WOULD.  He would call HER ugly.

Maineman would call her sister ugly.

Kids don't commit suicide just because they are told they have an ugly sister.

Str8 can't make that claim. 

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

Well, Str8 WOULD.  He would call HER ugly.

Maineman would call her sister ugly.

Kids don't commit suicide just because they are told they have an ugly sister.

Str8 can't make that claim. 

Stop replying to me. You disgust me.

4 hours ago, maineman said:

You’re an absolute fucking moron and STILL missed the entire premise that unnamed sources are not reliable or able to be verified. 😆

Go read my response again you stupid fucking piece of shit..... It said according to “unnamed sources”.😆

Not to mention I in NO WAY violated out gentleman’s agreement. YOU DID, dumbass.

Now live with it. 

5 hours ago, Scout said:

If you are chatting with a 14 year old girl, do you think

it would be more hurtful to her to tell her SHE is ugly or to tell her

her sister is ugly?  

Are we?  Because sometimes it seems that way.  ;)

8 hours ago, jerra- said:

we are in a country that wants us out, two very war like leaders wants us to leave. we have no business there and trump has already said he wants the oil.

the soldiers are in more danger than they were before they got switched around,

Not really, any middle eastern country we're in doesn't "want us there"...

8 hours ago, jerra- said:

that is a stupid. stupid question  most christians were appalled when trump withdrew the US troops from the turkey border. it was the kurds who got victories over isis. and the false narrative that trump withdrew them to sent the home is a downright lie.

here is what actual christans think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.cufi.org/turkey-russia-iran-filling-the-vacuum/

(tbn network)

Erdogan’s longstanding threat to invade northeastern Syria — under the pretext of targeting terrorists from the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) — has become a reality. Following the sudden announcement by the White House that U.S. troops would “no longer be in the immediate area,” and that Turkey would be “moving forward with its long-planned operation into Northern Syria,” Erdogan’s forces made their move. If reports are accurate, their targets, predictably, reach far beyond the PKK and prove that Erdogan had much bigger designs all along.

Turkish forces are reportedly shelling Kurdish areas in northeastern Syria indiscriminately, threatening the area’s large Christian minority and deliberately targeting fighters from the U.S.-aligned Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), a group comprised mainly of Kurdish fighters.

In recent years, these same SDF forces, assisted by American air support, took the lead role on the ground in crushing the ISIS caliphate that had once covered 34,000 square miles of territory across Iraq and Syria. Now they’re once again defending their homes and neighborhoods against jihadists — this time, from the Free Syrian Army (FSA), which has aligned itself with Turkish forces in the invasion.

A humanitarian crisis seems all but imminent, with more than 160,000 people having already

A  distraught U.S. Special Forces member on the ground in Syria who witnessed the Turkish invasion up close told Fox News that “atrocities…are happening,” and that U.S. forces, their hands tied by the White House’s abrupt decision, are “sitting by and watching it unfold.”

With President Trump’s announcement last weekend that all U.S. forces are withdrawing from northern Syria, and with Turkish forces driving ever further into Syrian territory, the Kurds, in desperation, have now cut a deal with Russia and the regime of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad in hopes of finding some protection from Erdogan’s expansionism. To see a longtime, loyal U.S. ally forced to turn to two anti-American regimes for survival is particularly troubling. As that same U.S. Special Forces member told Fox News, “The Kurds are as close to Western thinking in the Middle East as anyone.”

Erdogan, by contrast, moves further from the West and Turkey’s all-but-erstwhile NATO allies seemingly by the day. In response to European leaders’ concerns over the Turkish invasion, Erdogan has threatened to allow 3.6 million Syrian refugees to flood Europe— echoing a similar threat he made last month.

While the White House announcement last week stated that, “Turkey will now be responsible for all ISIS fighters in the area captured over the past two years,” it was Erdogan who allowed the Turkish-Syrian border to become a virtual sieve and transit point for thousands of jihadi foreign fighters to enter Syria during the height of the ISIS caliphate.

Trusting Erdogan — a committed Islamist in the Muslim Brotherhood mold — to oversee the thousands of ISIS prisoners currently held in northeastern Syria creates an instant fox-guarding-the-hen-house scenario. Already, there are reports that more than 785 ISIS fighters have escaped prison and detention camps in northeastern Syria amid the chaos of the Turkish invasion. Their swift recapture is likely not high on Erdogan’s priority list.

Erdogan, has, in fact, openly harbored members of ISIS, as well as the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas on Turkish soil. Erdogan, who lamely insists that Hamas is not a terrorist organization, has repeatedly slammed Israel as a “terrorist state” and engages in some of the most vicious anti-Israel rhetoric by a world leader this side of Iran’s mullahs.

His budding alliance with Iran and Russia, and his sweeping crackdowns on Turkish dissidents and journalists, have made Turkey’s shift to the East all the more pronounced. In short, Turkey, under Erdogan’s radical leadership, can be best described today as NINO, or NATO In Name Only.

The U.S. Congress is looking to push back against Erdogan’s brazen foray into northeastern Syria. For months, there has been a bi-partisan effort on Capitol Hill to convince the Trump administration to implement sanctions on Turkey in the wake of its purchase of the Russian S-400 missile system.

The events of this past week will likely only escalate pressure by Congress against the Erdogan regime.

Meanwhile, as Syria’s Kurds try desperately to stave off a massacre at the hands of Turkish forces, Iraqi Kurdistan lies directly in the line not only of Turkish but also Iranian fire. As the Iranian regime continues — through Shia militias and other proxies, including the Houthis and Hezbollah — aggressively to expand its influence across Iraq, Yemen, Syria and Lebanon, the Iraqi Kurds interviewed fear that they could be next in Iran’s crosshairs.

Yep, all to protect the political elitists who want "endless wars"...

26 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

If you were trying to tell a joke, you need this ...

hqdefault.jpg

I don't follow......what has this to do with wishing not be 14 EVER again.