Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

I don't understand  --- what is a ricky aka karen? 

welfare ricky is one of your many aliases karen. Great job running from the question however. Don't worry, liberals love stupidity and they have a gem in you.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

5 minutes ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

welfare ricky is one of your many aliases karen. Great job running from the question however. Don't worry, liberals love stupidity and they have a gem in you.

I didn't answer your question because your posts was sooo poorly

written I could not decipher it. 

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

I didn't answer your question because your posts was sooo poorly

written I could not decipher it. 

no, your education is so low you didn't have anyone around to explain it to you!  Don't worry, ignorance is a democrat trait!

16 hours ago, maineman said:

you gave his unnamed sources credence.  You accused me of being a child rapist. 

I therefore accuse you of fucking the ambient temperature corpse of your dead loser son.

See what happens when you piss on a gentleman's agreement?

Sow the wind, asshole...reap the whirlwind.

YOU did this.  own it, motherfucker.  own it.

Stepping on your dick again, I see.

No surprise, a gentlemen's agreement mean nothing to you.

I should have listened to my instincts and started a pool for how long you would keep your agreement.

So now we know--excuse me--have affirmed (we already knew it) that your word doesn't mean squat. No doubt something else they taught you in that fantasy naval academy you attended.

16 hours ago, maineman said:

See what happens when you piss on a gentleman's agreement?

Sow the wind, asshole...reap the whirlwind.

YOU did this.  own it, motherfucker.  own it.

So just where did he piss on the agreement?

Did he mention your wife? That was the agreement wasn't it?

@Str8tEdge

1 hour ago, maineman said:

??? Are those the same people that said that Trump had no chance to win the 2016 election????

You know, the people that said the only thing that was uncertain was how HUGE Hillary's landslide election-win over Donald Trump was going to be.     

...................................................................................                            :)

no... not the same people.  

Three sets of data point in the same direction:

• The state poll-based Meta-Margin is Clinton +2.6%.
  • National polls give a median of Clinton +3.0 +/- 0.9% (10 polls with a start date of November 1st or later).
  • Early voting patterns approximately match 2012, a year when the popular vote was Obama +3.9%.

Based on this evidence, if Hillary Clinton does not win on Tuesday it will be a giant surprise.

There’s been buzz about the Princeton Election Consortium’s win probability for Clinton, which for some time has been in the 98-99% range. Tonight let me walk everyone through how we arrive at this level of confidence. tl;dr: With a more conservative assumption (see discussion) the PEC approach gives a probability of more like 95%. I will also give a caveat on how it is difficult to estimate win probabilities above 90% – and why fine adjustments at this level might not matter for my goals in running this site.

51 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Stepping on your dick again, I see.

No surprise, a gentlemen's agreement mean nothing to you.

I should have listened to my instincts and started a pool for how long you would keep your agreement.

So now we know--excuse me--have affirmed (we already knew it) that your word doesn't mean squat. No doubt something else they taught you in that fantasy naval academy you attended.

He first accused me of raping children.  He broke the agreement.... I followed suit.

1 hour ago, JaySolo said:

Did he mention your wife? That was the agreement wasn't it?

@Str8tEdge

He accused me of raping children.  It certainly pissed on the spirit of detente that we had created.  I asked him to retract... he repeatedly refused... claiming that he was just being "sarcastic" and wasn't really serious, ergo he felt that because of that, apparently no retraction was needed.

38 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

Three sets of data point in the same direction:

• The state poll-based Meta-Margin is Clinton +2.6%.
  • National polls give a median of Clinton +3.0 +/- 0.9% (10 polls with a start date of November 1st or later).
  • Early voting patterns approximately match 2012, a year when the popular vote was Obama +3.9%.

Based on this evidence, if Hillary Clinton does not win on Tuesday it will be a giant surprise.

There’s been buzz about the Princeton Election Consortium’s win probability for Clinton, which for some time has been in the 98-99% range. Tonight let me walk everyone through how we arrive at this level of confidence. tl;dr: With a more conservative assumption (see discussion) the PEC approach gives a probability of more like 95%. I will also give a caveat on how it is difficult to estimate win probabilities above 90% – and why fine adjustments at this level might not matter for my goals in running this site.

My mistake.  Sam Wang has an entire article on his PEC site that explains what they got wrong in 2016, why it happened and what changes they have made to their model as a result of those lessons learned.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

My mistake.  Sam Wang has an entire article on his PEC site that explains what they got wrong in 2016, why it happened and what changes they have made to their model as a result of those lessons learned.

Its ok Sailor

43 minutes ago, maineman said:

He first accused me of raping children.  

And how many people have you accused of child molesting? Golfboy comes to mind. Every time you'd  lose a debate you'd claim he was guilty of offering you a child, when all he said was he'd provide you a child tutor if you needed one,

He broke the agreement.... I followed suit.

What agreement? The agreement involved your wife nothing else.

40 minutes ago, maineman said:

He accused me of raping children.  It certainly pissed on the spirit of detente that we had created.

Oh, so now we change the story. Wah, freaking, wah, he pissed on the spirit of detente. So, what you're trying to tell me is two wrongs make a right, right?

I asked him to retract... he repeatedly refused... claiming that he was just being "sarcastic" and wasn't really serious, ergo he felt that because of that, apparently no retraction was needed.

Again, you're trying to tell me two wrongs make a right, right?

You'll notice even though you insulted his son, SE continued to honor the agreement by keeping your wife out of it. Thaat shows me he has more integrity than you do.

You wonder why nobody believes you were a naval officer. Well, here's another reason. It's sad when someone who has never been in the military displays more integrity than someone who claims to be an officer.

@Str8tEdge

Just now, JaySolo said:

And how many people have you accused of child molesting? Golfboy comes to mind. Every time you'd  lose a debate you'd claim he was guilty of offering you a child, when all he said was he'd provide you a child tutor if you needed one,

What agreement? The agreement involved your wife nothing else.

Oh, so now we change the story. Wah, freaking, wah, he pissed on the spirit of detente. So, what you're trying to tell me is two wrongs make a right, right?

Again, you're trying to tell me two wrongs make a right, right?

You'll notice even though you insulted his son, SE continued to honor the agreement by keeping your wife out of it. Thaat shows me he has more integrity than you do.

You wonder why nobody believes you were a naval officer. Well, here's another reason. It's sad when someone who has never been in the military displays more integrity than someone who claims to be an officer.

cool story bro.  I looked at it differently than you do.  From my perspective, we had agreed to respect one another and to keep our discussions on a higher plane... and we had both done that quite nicely over the past few weeks.  All of a sudden he comes up with the child rapist thing literally out of nowhere (booze fueled, perhaps?) and, when I asked him - quite nicely, by the way - to retract it, he refused claiming he was only being sarcastic and I should just  "lighten up".  I felt that was a unilateral move on his part to degrade the level of discourse.  Two wrongs DON'T make a right... but on the interwebz.... two wrongs DO even the score. ;)  And if that attitude of mine offends your puritan sensibilities, Jay.... please feel free to put me on ignore.

cool story bro.  I looked at it differently than you do.  From my perspective, we had agreed to respect one another and to keep our discussions on a higher plane... and we had both done that quite nicely over the past few weeks.

Cool story bro. Any excuse to make him wrong and you right. Anything to prove two wrong make a right, right?

So tell me did SE say I agree to respecting you and keeping our discussions on a higher plane, or did he say he agreed to keep your wife out of it if you kept his son out of it.

Being a lawyers son you know an agreement only exists where there's a meeting of the minds, which means clearly state particulars. Anything you think was offered outside that is your problem.

For example, I can't agree to paying you $100 for a car, then come back two days later an say, "Oh, I thought that included the mountain bike, too."

All of a sudden he comes up with the child rapist thing literally out of nowhere (booze fueled, perhaps?) and, when I asked him - quite nicely, by the way - to retract it, he refused claiming he was only being sarcastic and I should just  "lighten up".

Cool story, bro'.

Study your figure of speech, then maybe you'd get it.

I felt that was a unilateral move on his part to degrade the level of discourse.  Two wrongs DON'T make a right... but on the interwebz.... two wrongs DO even the score. ;)  And if that attitude of mine offends your puritan sensibilities, Jay.... please feel free to put me on ignore.

Cool story bro'.

Far from offend my sensibilities, they reveal you for who you really are: a person that can't keep their word.  A vindictive crybaby that will look for any excuse to break his word. A person who doesn't even have the integrity of an individual that wasn't in the military. 

And you expect us to believe you were an officer, you're not even officer material.

1 minute ago, JaySolo said:

Cool story bro. Any excuse to make him wrong and you right. Anything to prove two wrong make a right, right?

So tell me did SE say I agree to respecting you and keeping our discussions on a higher plane, or did he say he agreed to keep your wife out of it if you kept his son out of it.

Being a lawyers son you know an agreement only exists where there's a meeting of the minds, which means clearly state particulars. Anything you think was offered outside that is your problem.

For example, I can't agree to paying you $100 for a car, then come back two days later an say, "Oh, I thought that included the mountain bike, too."

Wow....this guys wastes a lot of space to say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Wow....this guys wastes a lot of space to say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nothing to an airhead.

Speaking of wasting a lot of space to say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, when do you plan on posting another thread?

3 hours ago, pmurT said:

if Trump didn't take them out of Syria, then why you are continuing to promote a critic or an article, which makes it appear that the troops were taken out of Syria? 

Doesn't that make you appear both deceitful and bizarre??

I said many times he took them to the oilfields in syria. I posted many links about it,

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

we are discussing Trump, and he  had better  options than  you did for  trying to stay out of the  corrupt war in  Vietnam.

You support  America's enemies, fact (Iran proven ,  likely  China ).   You are a globalist as well.    Globalism  seeks to  weaken  America.    You can't be  pro-American and be a globalist.

America will thrive on this planet  by being America.   No other country  can ever be a good as  America, but  America  can be better, more  free, more  libertarian, MAGA

When you're in the Navy and posted to a land facility, tells me all I need to know about Mainefag.