Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

57 minutes ago, jerra- said:

he shipped the troops to guard syrian oil  but syria and russia don't like american soldiers being there.

now, who are the warmongers again?

So you have PROOF of this DIRECTLY FROM THE GOVERNMENT, right, SHITSTAIN???

SO PRODUCE IT!!!

And NOT your usual "we hate Trump" MSM BULLSHITTERS EITHER!!!

GOVERNMENT PROOF!!!

4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

So you have PROOF of this DIRECTLY FROM THE GOVERNMENT, right, SHITSTAIN???

SO PRODUCE IT!!!

And NOT your usual "we hate Trump" MSM BULLSHITTERS EITHER!!!

GOVERNMENT PROOF!!!

everything you post has government issued on it?

well, I will check from now on.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

I know that you admitted that you had other priorities above service to your country.

I did not have any higher priority than service.

we are discussing Trump, and he  had better  options than  you did for  trying to stay out of the  corrupt war in  Vietnam.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

I happen to be very PRO-American.  I hold the belief, different than you, that if America is going to thrive on this planet, we need to be a PART of this planet.

You support  America's enemies, fact (Iran proven ,  likely  China ).   You are a globalist as well.    Globalism  seeks to  weaken  America.    You can't be  pro-American and be a globalist.

America will thrive on this planet  by being America.   No other country  can ever be a good as  America, but  America  can be better, more  free, more  libertarian, MAGA

12 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

ROFLMAO!!!

Seeing that you have a RED SHITSTAIN ASS, I would be cautious about tossing out bullshit LIE!!

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/10/25/after-american-troop-withdrawal-trump-shifts-focus-to-syria-oil-fields/

WASHINGTON — As Russian and Turkish leaders divvy up security roles in northeast Syria following an abrupt U.S. troop withdrawal, President Donald Trump is focused on oil fields elsewhere in the war-torn country.

Trump spurred a fresh wave of criticism Thursday with a tweet noting that he had spoken with Syrian Kurdish military chief Mazloum Abdi and observing that perhaps “it is time for Kurds to start heading to the Oil Region,” an apparent reference to oil fields in Deir el-Zour province of Syria. That’s an area that U.S. military commanders see as critical to holding off an Islamic State resurgence in the region.

But even as Trump heralded his push to pull nearly all U.S. troops out of what he derided as the “blood-stained sands” of Syria, he’s repeatedly referred to the country’s oil fields as prized land that he’s intent on protecting.

“We’ve secured the oil, and, therefore, a small number of U.S. troops will remain in the area where they have the oil,” Trump said Wednesday while discussing the pullout of all but 200 to 300 U.S. troops in Syria. “And we’re going to be protecting it, and we’ll be deciding what we’re going to do with it in the future.”

13 hours ago, maineman said:

If you'll note... your failure to be able to master the simple quote function on this site is present for all to see.

Again... guys at Princeton who have forgotten more about statistical analysis than you have ever known in your entire life say that, even IF the clown OUT performs the polls by 3% - which is how much he out performed the polls in 2016 when no Americans really knew who he was - he STILL loses the Electoral College  319 - 188.

https://www.270towin.com/content/princeton-election-consortium-2020-electoral-maps

??? Are those the same people that said that Trump had no chance to win the 2016 election????

You know, the people that said the only thing that was uncertain was how HUGE Hillary's landslide election-win over Donald Trump was going to be.                                  :)

11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Apparently @maineman didn’t understand some rather simple sarcasm. 

???Gee, you mean that you made-up the story???                         :)

At least YOU admit that you made-up the story (sarcasm). Liberal-LIARS just make up stories about Trump and pretend that the story is true (We have unnamed sources...SIC)

There are a lot of things that liberals/communists don't understand..................... COMMON SENSE is a big thing that the libs have no concept of.... Telling the truth is another thing libs have no concept of.

3 hours ago, jerra- said:

he didn't take them out of syria, he just relocated them to different parts of syria,

if Trump didn't take them out of Syria, then why you are continuing to promote a critic or an article, which makes it appear that the troops were taken out of Syria? 

Doesn't that make you appear both deceitful and bizarre??

17 hours ago, jerra- said:

give him time, he will start a war with russia soon enough.

Wait, I thought Trump and Putin were best buds??

LMAO you libloons are so twisted up you don't know what the hell you're even saying.

3 hours ago, Duck615 said:

So you are willing to work with muslims that want to kill us? Interesting...

of course not.  I have worked with many muslims in muslim countries and they didn't want to kill Americans.  Some do...  most don't. Some Americans want to kill Americans.... most don't.

Just now, maineman said:

of course not.  I have worked with many muslims in muslim countries and they didn't want to kill Americans.  Some do...  most don't. Some Americans want to kill Americans.... most don't.

liberals want to try and kill other Americans by starting and losing another civil war.... LMFAO

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

we are discussing Trump, and he  had better  options than  you did for  trying to stay out of the  corrupt war in  Vietnam.

You support  America's enemies, fact (Iran proven ,  likely  China ).   You are a globalist as well.    Globalism  seeks to  weaken  America.    You can't be  pro-American and be a globalist.

America will thrive on this planet  by being America.   No other country  can ever be a good as  America, but  America  can be better, more  free, more  libertarian, MAGA

cool story, bro.

15 hours ago, maineman said:

I am suggesting that you went to the funeral home where your "one row of I was there with everybody else medals" do nothing E-4 drug overdose victim son was lying in his coffin... and you rolled him over and fucked his ambient temperature ass....

@teacher can something be done about this sick fucker?

1 hour ago, bgr39 said:

??? Are those the same people that said that Trump had no chance to win the 2016 election????

You know, the people that said the only thing that was uncertain was how HUGE Hillary's landslide election-win over Donald Trump was going to be.                                  :)

no... not the same people.  

On 9/7/2020 at 7:27 PM, Scout said:

That tells us all we need to know about you. 

welfare ricky aka karen, since you think so much of the military why did you welfare losers vote for a draft dodging coward over decorated war veterans in the past. Face it karen ricky you are a loser.

16 hours ago, maineman said:

I therefore accuse you of fucking the ambient temperature corpse of your dead loser son.

WOW!  You are TRULY DESPICABLE, COWARD.  There is no depth to which you won't sink.   You obviously never learned to be an Officer AND A GENTLEMEN at Annapolis ... assuming you actually did go there like you claim.   If you did, this just goes to show that liberalism ... being a hardcore democRAT ... soils EVERYTHING IT TOUCHES.   EVERYTHING.    You're a prime example.

1 minute ago, SCOOBYDOO said:

welfare ricky aka karen, since you think so much of the military why did you welfare losers vote for a draft dodging coward over decorated war veterans in the past. Face it karen ricky you are a loser.

I don't understand  --- what is a ricky aka karen?