Just think, you guys support a President that abhors the sacrifice of the U.S. military.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I give zero shits if mainesatan ignores me, in fact I welcome it.   The hilarious part is, I didn't post it for HIM, I posted it for everyone else, who WILL see it and learn (if they didn't

Scout is spewing fucking lies out of her cum trap again...

As a member of the "country" what did you do for me......I can't recollect anything at all. The only person you served was yourself, you got a job where you didn't have to think, others did that for y

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

Actually, it doesn't tell you shit...but speaks volumes about you...

I am very bright.  I learn things all the time - when people like you are pulling

lint out of your belly buttons.  

Just now, Scout said:

I am very bright.  I learn things all the time - when people like you are pulling

You learn things while sucking your dads dick?

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Just think, I am so desperate and forlorn about Biden losing the election ---I am going to make up nonsense about President Trump abhors the military LOL I can't brag about Biden's record with the military, to get the military's support ---so I have to tell a lie about Trump and the military, to get Biden some military support. tsk tsk. My life is more, proof, that The Dem Party should be banned from operating in the USA.

...fixed

1 hour ago, Scout said:

That tells us all we need to know about you. 

Just think. You buy obviously fake stories fed to you by your masters like brainless twit you are. 😆

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Actually, it doesn't tell you shit...but speaks volumes about you...

•  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------==============

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Friday ripped President Trump's decision to pull back troops from northern Syria, urging the administration to reverse course.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/466519-mcconnell-trumps-troop-pull-back-in-syria-a-grave-strategic-mistake

"Withdrawing U.S. forces from Syria is a grave strategic mistake. It will leave the American people and homeland less safe, embolden our enemies, and weaken important alliances. Sadly, the recently announced pullout risks repeating the Obama administration’s reckless withdrawal from Iraq," McConnell wrote in a Washington Post op-ed. 

McConnell added that the combination of the U.S. drawback and the fighting between Turkey, which invaded part of northern Syria, and the Kurds was creating a "strategic nightmare" for the United States
2 hours ago, Scout said:

That tells us all we need to know about you. 

what graham said about trump's chicken shit move in abandoning the kurds last year-------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/19/trump-us-troops-in-syria-1068734

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told Pence he was "personally offended" to read about the decision in the news rather than hearing from the president or his aides. Graham has grown close to Trump and has generally praised him though he often criticized the president during the 2016 campaign.

"We're going to hold the administration accountable for this decision," Graham recounted telling Pence. "If Obama had done this, all of us would be going nuts because it's such a bad idea. The job of the Congress is to hold the executive branch accountable. He's the commander in chief, but he needs to be held accountable for his decisions. And I want hearings as soon as possible."

Graham declined to say how Pence responded. Pence declined to speak to reporters after the lunch.

These people have no gripe.  They knew Trump campaigned on promising to get our kids home, away from those Middle-East nonsense conflicts which advance The Dem Party's globalism mantra.  Trump delivered on his promise, and voters don't care how mad Lindsey Graham and MitchMc get about it.  Their kids are not the ones overseas fighting dumb wars.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

These people have no gripe.  They knew Trump campaigned on promising to get our kids home, away from those Middle-East nonsense conflicts which advance The Dem Party's globalism mantra.  Trump delivered on his promise, and voters don't care how mad Lindsey Graham and MitchMc get about it.  Their kids are not the ones overseas fighting dumb wars.

the soldiers that were actually there didn't want to desert the kurds!!!!

Just now, jerra- said:

the soldiers that were actually there didn't want to desert the kurds!!!!

Good.  Because you have no gripe, since we had nearly 1100 troops there on the day Trump made his announcement ---he then removed a whopping 100 troops.  Thats it.   So again, you have no gripe.

5 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Good.  Because you have no gripe, since we had nearly 1100 troops there on the day Trump made his announcement ---he then removed a whopping 100 troops.  Thats it.   So again, you have no gripe.

turkey did not attack american troops, so I have proved you to be a liar.

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

turkey did not attack american troops, so I have proved you to be a liar.

I never specified which troops turkey attacked, so the only liar here is you. I don't care if turkey attacked US troops or Kurds, the fact of this matter is that if Trump kept his word then no US troops would be there.  He campaigned on getting us out, and that is what I expected.  

2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

this is the president they support, s president who abandons american allies. the kurds.

Nope.  You keep telling the same lie, by refusing to actually state the facts.  He removed 9% of the 1100 troops.  You know you had better continue to leave that part out, when you keep telling this disingenuous tale.

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

Nope.  You keep telling the same lie, by refusing to actually state the facts.  He removed 9% of the 1100 troops.  You know you had better continue to leave that part out, when you keep telling this disingenuous tale.

I am talking about where the  kurds were fighting isis with the american soldiers, but you know that. 

trump supporters have to act real dumb in order to support him.

4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

I am talking about where the  kurds were fighting isis with the american soldiers 

I am talking about the same thing, with respect to how Trump said he would move troops out of Syria ---then moved 100 troops out of nearly 1100 troops.  Plus the fact, I repeat, plus the fact that the 1100 should not have even been there if you want to go by his campaigning and promising us he would get our troops out but then did not.  I am outraged that he did not send all 1100 home and left the Kurds to fend for themselves thanks to the great training we extended them for many months. 

3 hours ago, Scout said:

I've learned over the years of people I've come into contact with 'bragging' about how smart they are or what they've done aren't all that bright or accomplished and generally not worth a hole I'd leave after pissing on a snow bank...IOW, they lack substance...

2 hours ago, kfools said:

My sources tell me How Biden rapes children.

You support a child rapist.

2 hours ago, maineman said:

liar

REMF

asshole

Unnamed sources and according to the left they are "very reliable".