Jump to content

A Warning From Those Who Want To Be Left Alone.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then pray you never meet him in person, snowflake.

ANYONE who has seen harsh reality of interpersonal combat and taken another person's life has "done terrible, unfathomable things"; at least from the perspective of someone who has never faced that cr

You can choose to believe that if you want.   But ignore the warnings at your own peril.   There is a movement - not a left movement or a right movement - but an independent-minded

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

Your first post in the thread Jimbo. You fail at reading comprehension. LOL.

 

Dip-shit.

 

Bill

Here it is: Just how many insults, threats, & injuries would you expect an honorable man to tolerate? I'm curious. And just like that, it was the point of no return. There have been many many points of no retrun scattered throughout history. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You do know the entire forum is reading what you post, don't you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Here it is: Just how many insults, threats, & injuries would you expect an honorable man to tolerate? I'm curious. And just like that, it was the point of no return. There have been many many points of no retrun scattered throughout history. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You do know the entire forum is reading what you post, don't you?

 

There are some "very fine people" on this forum, Jimbo. LOL

 

Bill

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spartan said:

This message was posted on social media by a man I know.  He is a military veteran and intelligence operative from a foreign nation who came to the U.S. and became a U.S. Citizen.  He is now an EMT and personal security instructor of high regard; a man with immense integrity, capable of great kindness and generosity of spirit... and a man who has simply had enough.  I found his post meritorious and thought it worth passing on.

 

"For the self proclaimed activists, revolutionaries, progressives and other delusional creatures.

 

Recently I’ve been labeled as a murder-promoting, militant, and irresponsible war monger. Warned, that my stance and actions - my words of WARNING to ALL sides in this fractured and divided Union of ours - will result in my children being ashamed to share the same name with me, their father. 

 

Let me respond to this. 

 

There are people- a great many of them- that at some juncture in their lives have seen, experienced, and done terrible, unfathomable things.  Not only veterans of wars and conflicts - don’t make that mistake - as there are plenty of non-military folks with very significant experiences with the unspeakable. 


Through different means and actions, circumstances and events, many of those people have arrived to the point of their lives where their aim can be summed up as “leave me and mine alone”. 


Their inner Constitution is very brief- “Do no harm. Take no shit.”


They retreated into a den of seclusion- creating distance from chaos, from mayhem of the wasteland of modern society- the one advocating for the destruction of the system of values, hierarchy of priorities that was created and established over thousands of years of painful evolution of human kind and societies. A system that while being far from perfect, steadily progressed to be more fair, more inclusive and forgiving, while trying to maintain universally accepted norms, behaviors, standards. Moral, ethical. It’s a precarious and daunting task- to accommodate most, while maintaining the acceptable levels of responsibility, accountability and liberty.

 
The ability to maintain equilibrium between the evolution, progress, inclusivity, acceptance, and tradition, morality, etc. is a very fragile process that needs to be respected and cared for by ALL. 


The failures to maintain this equilibrium contributed to some folks withdrawing into partial seclusion- to assure a more stable and less chaotic environment for their families and themselves. Come to think of it- these men and women have retreated to the origins- nourishing and caring for that, which is the nucleus of it all- selves and family, instead of engaging in chaotic existence in the sewer of post modernism driven by fake issues, virtue signaling, and social activism. These people have carved a new world for themselves and their families: that of self reliance, peaceful life, and hard work.  A world not free of struggle to be sure, but much purer and meaningful than the parallel universe of chaos and useless noise. 


And now, the events and the direction where this country is headed is about to steal that life from these people.  People who simply wanted to be left alone.

 
I’m not very sure that some folks pushing the events quite comprehend what they are about to unleash.

 
While somewhat over-romanticized, this little piece below isn’t inaccurate:

 

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of men who wanted to be left alone.

 
They know that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them are over. It is form of suicide, as they are literally killing what they used to be, what they wanted to remain.

 
Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men Who Wanted To Be Left Alone will fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.

 
They fight with raw hate, and a drive that can not be fathomed by those who play-act at politics and terror. True terror will arrive at the Enemy’s door, and they will scream, cry and beg for mercy, but it will fall on deaf ears. For these men simply wanted to be left alone.”

 

I am not saying these things to frighten folks at the forefront of recent “awakening”.  They are beyond that point. I’m trying to reach the ears of those semi passive enablers, those who from the safety of their suburban dwellings peddle the narrative of radical revolution to achieve both some form of imaginary or real social justice and destruction of the system, without a fucking clue what WILL replace it IF the frontline revolutionaries that they are encouraging and supporting will have their way....


Stop.  Because in the extremely unlikely scenario of this pseudo-revolution succeeding, you- the new Western “intelligentsia” - will end up the same way woke Russian progressive intellectuals ended up in first half of 20th century.

 
And if your utopian revolution fails (and that is a 99% probability) - you’ll watch in absolute horror the young useful idiots at the front of the movement you have fueled being annihilated with utter efficiency and ruthless consistency. 


Your absolutism and pseudo-virtuous activism is driving us to fucking WAR. Of a very real, bloody kind. Nobody wants it. But unlike men who simply wanted to be left alone- you are not ready for it. 

 

So pause. Time is very short- measured in mere months for this to become irreversible."

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJhRazrgzShJg6eANPxtd

 

 

- Force of Constitutional Law -

 

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state..."

- U.S. Constitution - Amendment II -

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

RECONSTRUCTION II - Begins 04NOV20

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

There are some "very fine people" on this forum, Jimbo. LOL

 

Bill

You questioned my first post on the thread - subject; well here it is: Just how many insults, threats, & injuries would you expect an honorable man to tolerate? I'm curious. And just like that, it was the point of no return. There have been many many points of no return scattered throughout history.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

 

ANYONE who has seen harsh reality of interpersonal combat and taken another person's life has "done terrible, unfathomable things"; at least from the perspective of someone who has never faced that crucible.

I'm waiting for SpyCar to show me ( us ) the post where I said: I have"done terrible, unfathomable things." Even if I did, that's something I would keep inside. There are things you must live with; and that sharing does not change. You never let it consume you; you just live with it. You alone live with it. Although it's easier to live with it kept you alive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spartan said:

This message was posted on social media by a man I know.  He is a military veteran and intelligence operative from a foreign nation who came to the U.S. and became a U.S. Citizen.  He is now an EMT and personal security instructor of high regard; a man with immense integrity, capable of great kindness and generosity of spirit... and a man who has simply had enough.  I found his post meritorious and thought it worth passing on.

 

"For the self proclaimed activists, revolutionaries, progressives and other delusional creatures.

 

Recently I’ve been labeled as a murder-promoting, militant, and irresponsible war monger. Warned, that my stance and actions - my words of WARNING to ALL sides in this fractured and divided Union of ours - will result in my children being ashamed to share the same name with me, their father. 

 

Let me respond to this. 

 

There are people- a great many of them- that at some juncture in their lives have seen, experienced, and done terrible, unfathomable things.  Not only veterans of wars and conflicts - don’t make that mistake - as there are plenty of non-military folks with very significant experiences with the unspeakable. 


Through different means and actions, circumstances and events, many of those people have arrived to the point of their lives where their aim can be summed up as “leave me and mine alone”. 


Their inner Constitution is very brief- “Do no harm. Take no shit.”


They retreated into a den of seclusion- creating distance from chaos, from mayhem of the wasteland of modern society- the one advocating for the destruction of the system of values, hierarchy of priorities that was created and established over thousands of years of painful evolution of human kind and societies. A system that while being far from perfect, steadily progressed to be more fair, more inclusive and forgiving, while trying to maintain universally accepted norms, behaviors, standards. Moral, ethical. It’s a precarious and daunting task- to accommodate most, while maintaining the acceptable levels of responsibility, accountability and liberty.

 
The ability to maintain equilibrium between the evolution, progress, inclusivity, acceptance, and tradition, morality, etc. is a very fragile process that needs to be respected and cared for by ALL. 


The failures to maintain this equilibrium contributed to some folks withdrawing into partial seclusion- to assure a more stable and less chaotic environment for their families and themselves. Come to think of it- these men and women have retreated to the origins- nourishing and caring for that, which is the nucleus of it all- selves and family, instead of engaging in chaotic existence in the sewer of post modernism driven by fake issues, virtue signaling, and social activism. These people have carved a new world for themselves and their families: that of self reliance, peaceful life, and hard work.  A world not free of struggle to be sure, but much purer and meaningful than the parallel universe of chaos and useless noise. 


And now, the events and the direction where this country is headed is about to steal that life from these people.  People who simply wanted to be left alone.

 
I’m not very sure that some folks pushing the events quite comprehend what they are about to unleash.

 
While somewhat over-romanticized, this little piece below isn’t inaccurate:

 

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of men who wanted to be left alone.

 
They know that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them are over. It is form of suicide, as they are literally killing what they used to be, what they wanted to remain.

 
Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men Who Wanted To Be Left Alone will fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.

 
They fight with raw hate, and a drive that can not be fathomed by those who play-act at politics and terror. True terror will arrive at the Enemy’s door, and they will scream, cry and beg for mercy, but it will fall on deaf ears. For these men simply wanted to be left alone.”

 

I am not saying these things to frighten folks at the forefront of recent “awakening”.  They are beyond that point. I’m trying to reach the ears of those semi passive enablers, those who from the safety of their suburban dwellings peddle the narrative of radical revolution to achieve both some form of imaginary or real social justice and destruction of the system, without a fucking clue what WILL replace it IF the frontline revolutionaries that they are encouraging and supporting will have their way....


Stop.  Because in the extremely unlikely scenario of this pseudo-revolution succeeding, you- the new Western “intelligentsia” - will end up the same way woke Russian progressive intellectuals ended up in first half of 20th century.

 
And if your utopian revolution fails (and that is a 99% probability) - you’ll watch in absolute horror the young useful idiots at the front of the movement you have fueled being annihilated with utter efficiency and ruthless consistency. 


Your absolutism and pseudo-virtuous activism is driving us to fucking WAR. Of a very real, bloody kind. Nobody wants it. But unlike men who simply wanted to be left alone- you are not ready for it. 

 

So pause. Time is very short- measured in mere months for this to become irreversible."

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJhRazrgzShJg6eANPxtd

 

 

Terence Corcoran: Sorry, Nancy Pelosi, it's the Democratic presidential  dreams that are in shreds | National Post

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spartan said:

This message was posted on social media by a man I know.  He is a military veteran and intelligence operative from a foreign nation who came to the U.S. and became a U.S. Citizen.  He is now an EMT and personal security instructor of high regard; a man with immense integrity, capable of great kindness and generosity of spirit... and a man who has simply had enough.  I found his post meritorious and thought it worth passing on.

 

"For the self proclaimed activists, revolutionaries, progressives and other delusional creatures.

 

Recently I’ve been labeled as a murder-promoting, militant, and irresponsible war monger. Warned, that my stance and actions - my words of WARNING to ALL sides in this fractured and divided Union of ours - will result in my children being ashamed to share the same name with me, their father. 

 

Let me respond to this. 

 

There are people- a great many of them- that at some juncture in their lives have seen, experienced, and done terrible, unfathomable things.  Not only veterans of wars and conflicts - don’t make that mistake - as there are plenty of non-military folks with very significant experiences with the unspeakable. 


Through different means and actions, circumstances and events, many of those people have arrived to the point of their lives where their aim can be summed up as “leave me and mine alone”. 


Their inner Constitution is very brief- “Do no harm. Take no shit.”


They retreated into a den of seclusion- creating distance from chaos, from mayhem of the wasteland of modern society- the one advocating for the destruction of the system of values, hierarchy of priorities that was created and established over thousands of years of painful evolution of human kind and societies. A system that while being far from perfect, steadily progressed to be more fair, more inclusive and forgiving, while trying to maintain universally accepted norms, behaviors, standards. Moral, ethical. It’s a precarious and daunting task- to accommodate most, while maintaining the acceptable levels of responsibility, accountability and liberty.

 
The ability to maintain equilibrium between the evolution, progress, inclusivity, acceptance, and tradition, morality, etc. is a very fragile process that needs to be respected and cared for by ALL. 


The failures to maintain this equilibrium contributed to some folks withdrawing into partial seclusion- to assure a more stable and less chaotic environment for their families and themselves. Come to think of it- these men and women have retreated to the origins- nourishing and caring for that, which is the nucleus of it all- selves and family, instead of engaging in chaotic existence in the sewer of post modernism driven by fake issues, virtue signaling, and social activism. These people have carved a new world for themselves and their families: that of self reliance, peaceful life, and hard work.  A world not free of struggle to be sure, but much purer and meaningful than the parallel universe of chaos and useless noise. 


And now, the events and the direction where this country is headed is about to steal that life from these people.  People who simply wanted to be left alone.

 
I’m not very sure that some folks pushing the events quite comprehend what they are about to unleash.

 
While somewhat over-romanticized, this little piece below isn’t inaccurate:

 

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of men who wanted to be left alone.

 
They know that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them are over. It is form of suicide, as they are literally killing what they used to be, what they wanted to remain.

 
Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men Who Wanted To Be Left Alone will fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.

 
They fight with raw hate, and a drive that can not be fathomed by those who play-act at politics and terror. True terror will arrive at the Enemy’s door, and they will scream, cry and beg for mercy, but it will fall on deaf ears. For these men simply wanted to be left alone.”

 

I am not saying these things to frighten folks at the forefront of recent “awakening”.  They are beyond that point. I’m trying to reach the ears of those semi passive enablers, those who from the safety of their suburban dwellings peddle the narrative of radical revolution to achieve both some form of imaginary or real social justice and destruction of the system, without a fucking clue what WILL replace it IF the frontline revolutionaries that they are encouraging and supporting will have their way....


Stop.  Because in the extremely unlikely scenario of this pseudo-revolution succeeding, you- the new Western “intelligentsia” - will end up the same way woke Russian progressive intellectuals ended up in first half of 20th century.

 
And if your utopian revolution fails (and that is a 99% probability) - you’ll watch in absolute horror the young useful idiots at the front of the movement you have fueled being annihilated with utter efficiency and ruthless consistency. 


Your absolutism and pseudo-virtuous activism is driving us to fucking WAR. Of a very real, bloody kind. Nobody wants it. But unlike men who simply wanted to be left alone- you are not ready for it. 

 

So pause. Time is very short- measured in mere months for this to become irreversible."

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJhRazrgzShJg6eANPxtd

Hell, these leftist pussies can’t even be arrested without getting into the fetal position. 

  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with OP. Dems accuse millions of people of being bible clutching, racist, deplorables that are part of a system to oppress minorities. Dems are talking about themselves again. The truth is the vast majority could care less about politics and the fools that are calling for revolution. Most citizens just want to work and take care of their families. The so called revolutionaries are starting to spread their looting and burning out of the cities and into areas of those who want to be left alone. A backlash is starting to grow. Gun sales are skyrocketing and first time buyers are a large percentage of this increase. Rural areas are laughing at pathetic dems but are armed to the teeth. Cities are starting to empty as citizens are leaving to be left alone. When the straw that breaks the camels back come there is going to be a violent backlash that will astonish. It will not be a micro aggression. Burn the cities. Leave the rest of us alone. Violent agitators are digging their own graves. 

  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Then pray you never meet him in person, snowflake.

 

He never will, because someone like Spy only talks tough on the Web. In person they would not have the balls to say what they say here.

 

So they remain relatively safe, because they go through their sad pathetic little mundane lives, never stirring anything up, except in the virtual world.

 

He is the reason the meme was created ...

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

He never will, because someone like Spy only talks tough on the Web. In person they would not have the balls to say what they say here.

 

So they remain relatively safe, because they go through their sad pathetic little mundane lives, never stirring anything up, except in the virtual world.

 

He is the reason the meme was created ...

 

 

I'd snap you like a twig, Trumpist.

 

Now head off and cry to your mommy. LOL.

 

Bill

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

 

NO !

 

 

The sooner  .  .  .  the better !

 

Stock up on your arsenal and ammo.

 

It's not IF  .  .  .  it's WHEN !

 

Gotta be ready !

I am ready!

 

@SpyCar ARE YOU GOING TO REPORT ME TO THE FBI?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I like the thread title. I was thinking that the subject matter would be different-

WHO DOSENT WANT TO BE LEFT THE FUCK ALONE? 
lol  

 

- True Anti-Fascism -

the-libertarian-plot-sticker-r61d02bbe20

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Spartan said:

This message was posted on social media by a man I know.  He is a military veteran and intelligence operative from a foreign nation who came to the U.S. and became a U.S. Citizen.  He is now an EMT and personal security instructor of high regard; a man with immense integrity, capable of great kindness and generosity of spirit... and a man who has simply had enough.  I found his post meritorious and thought it worth passing on.

 

"For the self proclaimed activists, revolutionaries, progressives and other delusional creatures.

 

Recently I’ve been labeled as a murder-promoting, militant, and irresponsible war monger. Warned, that my stance and actions - my words of WARNING to ALL sides in this fractured and divided Union of ours - will result in my children being ashamed to share the same name with me, their father. 

 

Let me respond to this. 

 

There are people- a great many of them- that at some juncture in their lives have seen, experienced, and done terrible, unfathomable things.  Not only veterans of wars and conflicts - don’t make that mistake - as there are plenty of non-military folks with very significant experiences with the unspeakable. 


Through different means and actions, circumstances and events, many of those people have arrived to the point of their lives where their aim can be summed up as “leave me and mine alone”. 


Their inner Constitution is very brief- “Do no harm. Take no shit.”


They retreated into a den of seclusion- creating distance from chaos, from mayhem of the wasteland of modern society- the one advocating for the destruction of the system of values, hierarchy of priorities that was created and established over thousands of years of painful evolution of human kind and societies. A system that while being far from perfect, steadily progressed to be more fair, more inclusive and forgiving, while trying to maintain universally accepted norms, behaviors, standards. Moral, ethical. It’s a precarious and daunting task- to accommodate most, while maintaining the acceptable levels of responsibility, accountability and liberty.

 
The ability to maintain equilibrium between the evolution, progress, inclusivity, acceptance, and tradition, morality, etc. is a very fragile process that needs to be respected and cared for by ALL. 


The failures to maintain this equilibrium contributed to some folks withdrawing into partial seclusion- to assure a more stable and less chaotic environment for their families and themselves. Come to think of it- these men and women have retreated to the origins- nourishing and caring for that, which is the nucleus of it all- selves and family, instead of engaging in chaotic existence in the sewer of post modernism driven by fake issues, virtue signaling, and social activism. These people have carved a new world for themselves and their families: that of self reliance, peaceful life, and hard work.  A world not free of struggle to be sure, but much purer and meaningful than the parallel universe of chaos and useless noise. 


And now, the events and the direction where this country is headed is about to steal that life from these people.  People who simply wanted to be left alone.

 
I’m not very sure that some folks pushing the events quite comprehend what they are about to unleash.

 
While somewhat over-romanticized, this little piece below isn’t inaccurate:

 

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of men who wanted to be left alone.

 
They know that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them are over. It is form of suicide, as they are literally killing what they used to be, what they wanted to remain.

 
Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men Who Wanted To Be Left Alone will fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.

 
They fight with raw hate, and a drive that can not be fathomed by those who play-act at politics and terror. True terror will arrive at the Enemy’s door, and they will scream, cry and beg for mercy, but it will fall on deaf ears. For these men simply wanted to be left alone.”

 

I am not saying these things to frighten folks at the forefront of recent “awakening”.  They are beyond that point. I’m trying to reach the ears of those semi passive enablers, those who from the safety of their suburban dwellings peddle the narrative of radical revolution to achieve both some form of imaginary or real social justice and destruction of the system, without a fucking clue what WILL replace it IF the frontline revolutionaries that they are encouraging and supporting will have their way....


Stop.  Because in the extremely unlikely scenario of this pseudo-revolution succeeding, you- the new Western “intelligentsia” - will end up the same way woke Russian progressive intellectuals ended up in first half of 20th century.

 
And if your utopian revolution fails (and that is a 99% probability) - you’ll watch in absolute horror the young useful idiots at the front of the movement you have fueled being annihilated with utter efficiency and ruthless consistency. 


Your absolutism and pseudo-virtuous activism is driving us to fucking WAR. Of a very real, bloody kind. Nobody wants it. But unlike men who simply wanted to be left alone- you are not ready for it. 

 

So pause. Time is very short- measured in mere months for this to become irreversible."

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJhRazrgzShJg6eANPxtd

Yep...too stupid to let sleeping dogs lie...

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Well, Ted Kazinski would be a good example, but I think owning a gun is a far greater

indicator of future harm to people than a guy or gal liking time alone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Old Mack said:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'll ya another respond later BUT for now I want to tell you about a friend of mine...that is a Vietnam Vet.

 

You hear about those guys being called Baby Killers well he told when he was there he killed a kid.  The kid (a teenager) pointed a rifle at BUT he had the drop on him.  He told me It was him or me...I'm here, he ain't and he laughed as he down his beer.

 

I know this is a true story because he was drunk as a Hessian on Christmas and that was the only story he ever told me.

 

The only thing he use to say about Vietnam was...Yeah...I was there.

I read a book on one of the most prolific snipers in Nam...his first kill was a 12yo who was riding a bike with a basket full of weapons. He didn't want to take him out, so he shot out the bike tire, causing the boy to spill...the boy immediately got up, grabbed a weapon and started shooting...he met his fate shortly thereafter...

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

Honorable man? By his own admission he's "done terrible, unfathomable things."

 

Sounds like a nut-job to me. One with violence on his mind and violence in his heart.

 

Bill

Only when pushed to the brink bill...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Then pray you never meet him in person, snowflake.

Who's the Godless bastard gonna pray to? Biden? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...