A Warning From Those Who Want To Be Left Alone.

This message was posted on social media by a man I know.  He is a military veteran and intelligence operative from a foreign nation who came to the U.S. and became a U.S. Citizen.  He is now an EMT and personal security instructor of high regard; a man with immense integrity, capable of great kindness and generosity of spirit... and a man who has simply had enough.  I found his post meritorious and thought it worth passing on.

"For the self proclaimed activists, revolutionaries, progressives and other delusional creatures.

Recently I’ve been labeled as a murder-promoting, militant, and irresponsible war monger. Warned, that my stance and actions - my words of WARNING to ALL sides in this fractured and divided Union of ours - will result in my children being ashamed to share the same name with me, their father. 

Let me respond to this. 

There are people- a great many of them- that at some juncture in their lives have seen, experienced, and done terrible, unfathomable things.  Not only veterans of wars and conflicts - don’t make that mistake - as there are plenty of non-military folks with very significant experiences with the unspeakable. 

Through different means and actions, circumstances and events, many of those people have arrived to the point of their lives where their aim can be summed up as “leave me and mine alone”. 

Their inner Constitution is very brief- “Do no harm. Take no shit.”

They retreated into a den of seclusion- creating distance from chaos, from mayhem of the wasteland of modern society- the one advocating for the destruction of the system of values, hierarchy of priorities that was created and established over thousands of years of painful evolution of human kind and societies. A system that while being far from perfect, steadily progressed to be more fair, more inclusive and forgiving, while trying to maintain universally accepted norms, behaviors, standards. Moral, ethical. It’s a precarious and daunting task- to accommodate most, while maintaining the acceptable levels of responsibility, accountability and liberty.

The ability to maintain equilibrium between the evolution, progress, inclusivity, acceptance, and tradition, morality, etc. is a very fragile process that needs to be respected and cared for by ALL. 

The failures to maintain this equilibrium contributed to some folks withdrawing into partial seclusion- to assure a more stable and less chaotic environment for their families and themselves. Come to think of it- these men and women have retreated to the origins- nourishing and caring for that, which is the nucleus of it all- selves and family, instead of engaging in chaotic existence in the sewer of post modernism driven by fake issues, virtue signaling, and social activism. These people have carved a new world for themselves and their families: that of self reliance, peaceful life, and hard work.  A world not free of struggle to be sure, but much purer and meaningful than the parallel universe of chaos and useless noise. 

And now, the events and the direction where this country is headed is about to steal that life from these people.  People who simply wanted to be left alone.

I’m not very sure that some folks pushing the events quite comprehend what they are about to unleash.

While somewhat over-romanticized, this little piece below isn’t inaccurate:

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of men who wanted to be left alone.

They know that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them are over. It is form of suicide, as they are literally killing what they used to be, what they wanted to remain.

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men Who Wanted To Be Left Alone will fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.

They fight with raw hate, and a drive that can not be fathomed by those who play-act at politics and terror. True terror will arrive at the Enemy’s door, and they will scream, cry and beg for mercy, but it will fall on deaf ears. For these men simply wanted to be left alone.”

I am not saying these things to frighten folks at the forefront of recent “awakening”.  They are beyond that point. I’m trying to reach the ears of those semi passive enablers, those who from the safety of their suburban dwellings peddle the narrative of radical revolution to achieve both some form of imaginary or real social justice and destruction of the system, without a fucking clue what WILL replace it IF the frontline revolutionaries that they are encouraging and supporting will have their way....

Stop.  Because in the extremely unlikely scenario of this pseudo-revolution succeeding, you- the new Western “intelligentsia” - will end up the same way woke Russian progressive intellectuals ended up in first half of 20th century.

And if your utopian revolution fails (and that is a 99% probability) - you’ll watch in absolute horror the young useful idiots at the front of the movement you have fueled being annihilated with utter efficiency and ruthless consistency. 

Your absolutism and pseudo-virtuous activism is driving us to fucking WAR. Of a very real, bloody kind. Nobody wants it. But unlike men who simply wanted to be left alone- you are not ready for it. 

So pause. Time is very short- measured in mere months for this to become irreversible."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJhRazrgzShJg6eANPxtd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then pray you never meet him in person, snowflake.

ANYONE who has seen harsh reality of interpersonal combat and taken another person's life has "done terrible, unfathomable things"; at least from the perspective of someone who has never faced that cr

You can choose to believe that if you want.   But ignore the warnings at your own peril.   There is a movement - not a left movement or a right movement - but an independent-minded

38 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Poor guy must be off his meds.

Bill

You can choose to believe that if you want.

But ignore the warnings at your own peril.

There is a movement - not a left movement or a right movement - but an independent-minded awakening, if you will, that is growing in the tactical/defense/LE/military culture.  It is a movement founded in frustration and anger, and it is a movement that is preparing for the worst-case scenario that is developing in this nation.

• Thumb up 2
56 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

Just how many insults, threats, & injuries would you expect an honorable man to tolerate? I'm curious. And just like that, it was the point of no return. There have been many many points of no retrun scattered throughout history.

• Thumb up 1
55 minutes ago, Spartan said:

There are people- a great many of them- that at some juncture in their lives have seen, experienced, and done terrible, unfathomable things.  Not only veterans of wars and conflicts - don’t make that mistake - as there are plenty of non-military folks with very significant experiences with the unspeakable. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll ya another respond later BUT for now I want to tell you about a friend of mine...that is a Vietnam Vet.

You hear about those guys being called Baby Killers well he told when he was there he killed a kid.  The kid (a teenager) pointed a rifle at BUT he had the drop on him.  He told me It was him or me...I'm here, he ain't and he laughed as he down his beer.

I know this is a true story because he was drunk as a Hessian on Christmas and that was the only story he ever told me.

The only thing he use to say about Vietnam was...Yeah...I was there.

58 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hack...did you take yours today ?

1377d4cb19c3489d7f78d80276808b9a.jpg

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Spartan said:

You can choose to believe that if you want.

But ignore the warnings at your own peril.

There is a movement - not a left movement or a right movement - but an independent-minded awakening, if you will, that is growing in the tactical/defense/LE/military culture.  It is a movement founded in frustration and anger, and it is a movement that is preparing for the worst-case scenario that is developing in this nation.

I AM GUNNED UP AMMOED UP AND FULLY PREPARED.

• Thumb up 2
27 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Just how many insults, threats, & injuries would you expect an honorable man to tolerate? I'm curious. And just like that, it was the point of no return. There have been many many points of no retrun scattered throughout history.

Honorable man? By his own admission he's "done terrible, unfathomable things."

Sounds like a nut-job to me. One with violence on his mind and violence in his heart.

Bill

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Spartan said:

So pause.

NO !

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Time is very short- measured in mere months for this to become irreversible."

The sooner  .  .  .  the better !

Stock up on your arsenal and ammo.

It's not IF  .  .  .  it's WHEN !

Gotta be ready !

• Thumb up 1
13 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Honorable man? By his own admission he's "done terrible, unfathomable things."

Sounds like a nut-job to me. One with violence on his mind and violence in his heart.

Bill

Name them; and don't return until you do.

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

There'll soon be a knock on your door  .  .  .  from unexpected  (?)  visitors calling you out, you fucking commie !

And not having taken your meds won't make no difference at all.

Just now, AnotherJim said:

Name them; and don't return until you do.

He's the one who claimed he has ""done terrible, unfathomable things."

Do you read what you post?

Where is this guy from? Presumably not a friendly nation.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

He's the one who claimed he has ""done terrible, unfathomable things."

Do you read what you post?

Where is this guy from? Presumably not a friendly nation.

Bill

Feel free to show me ( us ); and again, don't come back until you can.

Feel free to show me ( us ); and again, don't come back until you can.

I did. Do you read what you post Jimbo? Can you read?

He said he's "done terrible, unfathomable things" right in your original post.

Is he Russian?

Bill

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

He says exactly what a lot of who want to be left alone have been thinking. All you can do is act the fool. 

You have no idea of the RAGE we have toward the people in the streets. 

Just now, Redoctober said:

He says exactly what a lot of who want to be left alone have been thinking. All you can do is act the fool. 

You have no idea of the RAGE we have toward the people in the streets. 

Poor baby. All rage filled. Waaaah.

Suck it up you stupid Trumpist baby. 

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

I did. Do you read what you post Jimbo? Can you read?

He said he's "done terrible, unfathomable things" right in your original post.

Is he Russian?

Bill

Please direct us to the post; or admit you're a bald faced liar.

Please direct us to the post; or admit you're a bald faced liar.

Your first post in the thread Jimbo. You fail at reading comprehension. LOL.

Dip-shit.

Bill

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

I really hope & pray it doesn't come down to that.

We Cons all do  .  .  .  but gotta be ready for it !

These leftist bastards won't rest until they achieve just that !

We just can't offer our other cheek indefinitely  .  .  .  there comes a point when, literally,  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !