August Shatters Another Gun Sales Record

8 hours ago, SpyCar said:

People who advocate violence against other Americans are not "fine."

Opposing those insane morons puts me on the right side of morality and decency, which makes my state of mind an excellent one. You are talking pure bullshit and you know it.

The facts are that you're lining up with the haters and the whack-jobs, so your only retort is to invent laughable crapola. Bad show!

Do you not read this forum? Do you not see the calls for blood among Trumpist gun-humpers? Sure you do. You're just dishonest about it. 

Did you hear the rant by Trump's incompetent FDA official who was urging the crazies to stock up on ammo? He's on a "metal health leave." LOL. An option you might consider.

You are in reality-denial mode. Almost a necessity for Trump-enablers.

Sad.

Bill

And you are brain-dead, a necessity for useful idiots doing their best for the Chinese communist government.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FACTS:   Conservatives and libertarians have the guns.   Liberals do not.   Conservatives and libertarians have the ammo.   Liberals do not.   Conserv

Lefty: "yepper, there's trouble brewin' in them thar hills..."

Gen 5 Glock for $425 I can believe, because Gen 5 is junk and they go for $500-$550 retail. You didn't buy a $1000 Colt rifle for $500. Not even FFL wholesale gets that price. The aren't worth it eith

Posted Images

10 hours ago, SpyCar said:

People who advocate violence against other Americans are not "fine."

You are a hypocrite, Bill.

Opposing those insane morons puts me on the right side of morality and decency, which makes my state of mind an excellent one. You are talking pure bullshit and you know it.

There's a lot of bullshit going on right now, Bill... and you're the one propagating it, so fuck yourself with all due dispatch.

The facts are that you're lining up with the haters and the whack-jobs, so your only retort is to invent laughable crapola. Bad show!

Do you not read this forum? Do you not see the calls for blood among Trumpist gun-humpers? Sure you do. You're just dishonest about it. 

Well, for one thing, I don't invest my entire life in this forum, and the calls for blood I see are coming from extremists of both sides.... and you know it, and YOU are the one being dishonest about it.  

Actions speak louder than words, and it's the anti-Trumpists who are torching our nation with riots, arson, and violence... which despite your ostensible denigration of Antifa you clearly support, because I don't see you saying anything about cops being ambushed and murdered, or the fires destroying lives in the West that were set by Antifa operatives. 

Did you hear the rant by Trump's incompetent FDA official who was urging the crazies to stock up on ammo? He's on a "metal health leave." LOL. An option you might consider.

You are in reality-denial mode. Almost a necessity for Trump-enablers.

Sad.

Bill

You know, there have been moments when I felt I could respect and even like you, Bill.  The dishonesty, irrationality, and pure hate you've displayed here recently have put the kibosh on that.

I watch you denigrating and slandering people who want nothing but to be left alone; you are clearly enraged by their efforts to secure their ability to defend themselves from those who would murder them in cold blood and burn their cities down around them... which makes you complicit in the violence.  

1 hour ago, bgr39 said:

ROTFLMFAO

It is The Biden voters that are committing the violence with their rioting, burning black businesses down, beating people for just wearing a "MAGA" hat,  looting black businesses,

C'mon, tell how peaceful the Antifa assholes are?

Tell us how peaceful the BLM assholes are?

Tell us how all those leftists assholes that are executing police officers just sitting in their cars, are just "peaceful demonstrations" (BARF)

You assholes want to talk about "violence"????

You are just a useful idiot For the Chinese communist.                                             

119611870_750484285499535_74958180444852

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

You are a hypocrite, Bill.

There's a lot of bullshit going on right now, Bill... and you're the one propagating it, so fuck yourself with all due dispatch.

Well, for one thing, I don't invest my entire life in this forum, and the calls for blood I see are coming from extremists of both sides.... and you know it, and YOU are the one being dishonest about it.  

Actions speak louder than words, and it's the anti-Trumpists who are torching our nation with riots, arson, and violence... which despite your ostensible denigration of Antifa you clearly support, because I don't see you saying anything about cops being ambushed and murdered, or the fires destroying lives in the West that were set by Antifa operatives. 

You know, there have been moments when I felt I could respect and even like you, Bill.  The dishonesty, irrationality, and pure hate you've displayed here recently have put the kibosh on that.

I watch you denigrating and slandering people who want nothing but to be left alone; you are clearly enraged by their efforts to secure their ability to defend themselves from those who would murder them in cold blood and burn their cities down around them... which makes you complicit in the violence.  

I'm a hypocrite? How so? I oppose political violence and extremism on all fronts. While we have a "president" who does the opposite.

You are engaging in reality-denialism if you ignore the calls for violent coming from the extremes. You celebration of gun ammo hoarding just adds to the craziness. That's not a celebration of "freedom and liberty" it an embrace of violence and nuttery. Shame on you!

Far-left extremists are NOT on "my side." I denounce them. Always have. I DO NOT support Antifa. Use the search function. I consider Antifa a threat to liberal democracy and total scumbags. You are deranged if if think I support them. You are not dealing with reality.

I've posted about the shooting of the two LA deputy sheriffs. A horrible thing. I hope they nail the shooter. Again, you are living in a world of unreality, where you invent "fictions" about people you consider to be your political enemies. We are not all like you. 

Dishonesty, irrationality, and pure hate is your bag, not mine.

The far-right gun humper do NOT want to be "left alone." They are spoiling for a blood bath. And you are egging them on. You are the one who is complicit in fomenting violence. You are dishonest, hateful, and irrational.

So fuck yourself. Post haste.

Bill

I will say that I perceive some (not all)  on the right as itching for a fight. It is my perception that while they will not throw the first stone, they are eagerly awaiting the chance to fight/battle these far-left extremists. What I find disingenuous is this idea that the protesters are too cowardly to come to their remote/rural strongholds and that is why the protests are only happening in larger cities such as Portland, Seattle, New York, etc. If I was a protester and wanted my actions to translate to tangible results... Portland, Seattle provide an opportunity to impact something whereas Dubois, Idaho or Alamo, NV do not. 

11 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Dishonesty, irrationality, and pure hate is your bag, not mine.

Oh??  And you go on with:

11 hours ago, SpyCar said:

The far-right gun humper do NOT want to be "left alone." They are spoiling for a blood bath. And you are egging them on. You are the one who is complicit in fomenting violence. You are dishonest, hateful, and irrational.

So fuck yourself. Post haste.

giphy.gif