August Shatters Another Gun Sales Record

4 hours ago, Skans said:

Anywhere.  You just need the financial fortitude to afford it right now.  I will not be buying any more ammo until after Trump wins the election.  Then there will be a 2-year window in which to buy all of the ammo and assault weapons your wallet can tolerate.

"Financial fortitude" sounds too expensive. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FACTS:   Conservatives and libertarians have the guns.   Liberals do not.   Conservatives and libertarians have the ammo.   Liberals do not.   Conserv

Lefty: "yepper, there's trouble brewin' in them thar hills..."

Gen 5 Glock for $425 I can believe, because Gen 5 is junk and they go for $500-$550 retail. You didn't buy a $1000 Colt rifle for $500. Not even FFL wholesale gets that price. The aren't worth it eith

Posted Images

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

"Financial fortitude" sounds too expensive. 

That's all relative.  Some people think the Spyker C8 is too expensive.  I think it's one of the best values out there in rare luxury sport cars.

spyker-c8-spyder-interior-BY3BEX.jpg&f=1

SPYKER-C12-LaTurbie-1178_10.jpg&f=1&nofb

- Force of Constitutional Law -

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state..."

- U.S. Constitution - Amendment II -

RECONSTRUCTION II - Begins 04NOV20

15 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

And spiking gun sales are a cause for celebration?

Welcome to Donald J Trump's America.

American carnage.

Bill

Spiking gun sales are an indicator that the American public have rediscovered the merits of their Constitutional Right to be Armed, which I definitely celebrate.  They are reclaiming their independence and sense of self-reliance.

I do roll my eyes that the reasons this is happening are the violence, rioting, and unrest that is happening in the cities governed by leftists trying to canonize violent offenders as heroes, releasing criminals from prisons into society, and proclaiming riots as "peaceful protesting".  Now we have Antifa operatives setting fires up and down the west coast resulting in conflagrations that are costing lives as I write this, and the media squawks about it all being caused by.... Climate change?

And as their actions contribute to an unraveling of American society, those on the Left blame Trump for their own malfeasance.  And I say that as someone who doesn't like Trump one bit.  Trump has his own misdeeds to answer for, but for the left to try and blame all of it on him while refusing to acknowledge their own responsibilities is the height of hubris.

Just now, Spartan said:

Spiking gun sales are an indicator that the American public have rediscovered the merits of their Constitutional Right to be Armed, which I definitely celebrate.  They are reclaiming their independence and sense of self-reliance.

I do roll my eyes that the reasons this is happening are the violence, rioting, and unrest that is happening in the cities governed by leftists trying to canonize violent offenders as heroes, releasing criminals from prisons into society, and proclaiming riots as "peaceful protesting".  Now we have Antifa operatives setting fires up and down the west coast resulting in conflagrations that are costing lives as I write this, and the media squawks about it all being caused by.... Climate change?

And as their actions contribute to an unraveling of American society, those on the Left blame Trump for their own malfeasance.  And I say that as someone who doesn't like Trump one bit.  Trump has his own misdeeds to answer for, but for the left to try and blame all of it on him while refusing to acknowledge their own responsibilities is the height of hubris.

Nah. Spiking gun sales are an indicator that populist demagogues have been able to divide our citizenry to the great mirth of Vladamir Putin.

Antifa scum are no better that the extremists on the far-right.

What's happening is a disaster. Not cause for celebration. Not in the slightest.

Bill

9 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Nah. Spiking gun sales are an indicator that populist demagogues have been able to divide our citizenry to the great mirth of Vladamir Putin.

Not the way I see it... but whatever.

Antifa scum are no better that the extremists on the far-right.

In that you and I are in complete agreement.

What's happening is a disaster. Not cause for celebration. Not in the slightest.

Maybe.  I choose to find hope in what is happening.  It means the American spirit isn't dead quite yet.

38 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Not the way I see it... but whatever.

In that you and I are in complete agreement.

Maybe.  I choose to find hope in what is happening.  It means the American spirit isn't dead quite yet.

I think we have different conceptions of "the American spirit." 

People wanting to arm themselves so they can slaughter their fellow citizens or engage in civil war fantasizes is the worst side of this nation's character. I'm dismayed.

Bill

3 hours ago, SpyCar said:

People wanting to arm themselves so they can slaughter their fellow citizens or engage in civil war fantasizes is the worst side of this nation's character. I'm dismayed.

Bill

If what you describe is what you see, then I can understand why you would be dismayed.

I see if very differently.  NONE of this is about any desire to "slaughter their fellow citizens or engage in civil war fantasies".  This is about people exercising their Constitutional rights to defend themselves and take ownership of their existence... just as the Founders intended.  I am delighted.

But, you have given me a very disturbing window into the psyche of those who clearly do not believe Americans can be trusted with freedom and liberty.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

If what you describe is what you see, then I can understand why you would be dismayed.

I see if very differently.  NONE of this is about any desire to "slaughter their fellow citizens or engage in civil war fantasies".  This is about people exercising their Constitutional rights to defend themselves and take ownership of their existence... just as the Founders intended.  I am delighted.

But, you have given me a very disturbing window into the psyche of those who clearly do not believe Americans can be trusted with freedom and liberty.

In contrast, you've given me a disturbing image of equating arming bigoted yahoos, who are filled with hateful and scary racist ideologies and who seem to relish the very worst sorts of authoritarian impulses, as somehow representing "liberty and freedom." Balderdash! These are fascists on padade. The worst of humanity.

11 hours ago, Spartan said:

I think it probably means they don't feel safe.

11 hours ago, SpyCar said:

You don't think it's a good idea with all of the shit coming out of Trump's mouth?

17 hours ago, SpyCar said:

And spiking gun sales are a cause for celebration?

Welcome to Donald J Trump's America.

American Constitutional Republicanism.

Bill

There, FIFY/

1128380586.jpg

If only your TDS was as easily resolved.

Ha!

I do not know about other states but I doubt that sales have really spiked here. Gun ownership (at least in the north) is just part of the fabric. 5 public gun ranges within 20 miles of town and 3 private options. Besides, been very little in the way of rioting and/or protesting. 

18 hours ago, SpyCar said:

In contrast, you've given me a disturbing image of equating arming bigoted yahoos, who are filled with hateful and scary racist ideologies and who seem to relish the very worst sorts of authoritarian impulses, as somehow representing "liberty and freedom." Balderdash! These are fascists on padade. The worst of humanity.

Wow.  You've given me a very dark view of your take on life.  I pity you if that's how you see the world.

The people I see arming themselves are people from every spectrum of humanity; people of color, women, liberals, and an amazing panorama of the American melting pot.  I've had some incredible conversations with people with astonishingly varied life experience who are entering the ranks of armed Americans for the first time.... and all you see are racists and fascists and "the worst of humanity".  That's just SAD, Bill.

23 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

The law-abiding citizen arm them self because the liberals/communists are rioting, burning, looting and hurting law-abiding citizens.

Law-abiding citizens (as opposed to liberals, BLM, Antifa, communists and other assorted leftist)  have a right to defend them self in the crime-ridden areas of this country.

38 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Wow.  You've given me a very dark view of your take on life.  I pity you if that's how you see the world.

The people I see arming themselves are people from every spectrum of humanity; people of color, women, liberals, and an amazing panorama of the American melting pot.  I've had some incredible conversations with people with astonishingly varied life experience who are entering the ranks of armed Americans for the first time.... and all you see are racists and fascists and "the worst of humanity".  That's just SAD, Bill.

Please spare me your bullshit. My life is fine. I don't live among gun-humping racist Trumpists. Thank goodness!

Those with the "dark views" are those who are loading up with guns and ammo in the hopes of a little "American carnage." The second civil war death fantasies are unsurprising coming from the Trumpist death-cult. What's wrong with you people? Sick. Sick. Sick!

Your people are itching to kill fellow citizens. Meanwhile you pretend (preposterously) that this situation is somehow "normal." Its not. Not close.

Man oh man.

Bill

30 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

The law-abiding citizen arm them self because the liberals/communists are rioting, burning, looting and hurting law-abiding citizens.

Law-abiding citizens (as opposed to liberals, BLM, Antifa, communists and other assorted leftist)  have a right to defend them self in the crime-ridden areas of this country.

Nah. Trumpists are thirsty for blood. You hatred and bigotry cloud your judgements and fill your (otherwise empty) heads with irrational rage.

Populism is a pox on humanity. The dumb-fuck Trump has helped unleash the worst impulses of ignorant far-right nutters. You twats want violence.

Sick fucks.

Bill

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Please spare me your bullshit. My life is fine. I don't live among gun-humping racist Trumpists. Thank goodness!

Your hatred and rage at anyone who dares to disagree with you clearly indicates your life isn't "fine".  You're one spit-spewing tirade away from a stroke... and all over fantasies, propaganda, and rhetoric.

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Those with the "dark views" are those who are loading up with guns and ammo in the hopes of a little "American carnage." The second civil war death fantasies are unsurprising coming from the Trumpist death-cult. What's wrong with you people? Sick. Sick. Sick!

Your people are itching to kill fellow citizens. Meanwhile you pretend (preposterously) that this situation is somehow "normal." Its not. Not close.

See, you again blind yourself to facts and reality.  This has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or "second civil war death fantasies".  Once again, the people buying guns aren't hoping for "a little American carnage", but people who desperately hope it doesn't come to that.  Once again, not "trumpists", but a huge cross section of America from every walk of life.  You ascribe insane mindsets to people without evidence or rational justification, spewing hate and intolerance and call ME "Sick"??  You are either off your meds or in desperate need of getting on some.  You've lost your fucking mind, Bill.

57 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Your hatred and rage at anyone who dares to disagree with you clearly indicates your life isn't "fine".  You're one spit-spewing tirade away from a stroke... and all over fantasies, propaganda, and rhetoric.

See, you again blind yourself to facts and reality.  This has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump or "second civil war death fantasies".  Once again, the people buying guns aren't hoping for "a little American carnage", but people who desperately hope it doesn't come to that.  Once again, not "trumpists", but a huge cross section of America from every walk of life.  You ascribe insane mindsets to people without evidence or rational justification, spewing hate and intolerance and call ME "Sick"??  You are either off your meds or in desperate need of getting on some.  You've lost your fucking mind, Bill.

People who advocate violence against other Americans are not "fine."

Opposing those insane morons puts me on the right side of morality and decency, which makes my state of mind an excellent one. You are talking pure bullshit and you know it.

The facts are that you're lining up with the haters and the whack-jobs, so your only retort is to invent laughable crapola. Bad show!

Do you not read this forum? Do you not see the calls for blood among Trumpist gun-humpers? Sure you do. You're just dishonest about it. 

Did you hear the rant by Trump's incompetent FDA official who was urging the crazies to stock up on ammo? He's on a "metal health leave." LOL. An option you might consider.

You are in reality-denial mode. Almost a necessity for Trump-enablers.

Sad.

Bill

On 9/15/2020 at 8:28 PM, SpyCar said:

Bill

That's only one reason people want to arm themselves, Bill.  Here are a few more reasons:

1.  Protect our borders from Illegal Alien crossings

2.  Hunting.

3.  Sport shooting.

4.  Protection from Democrat Thugs, Looters, Rioters and Building Burners.

5.  To give the rest of the WORLD the middle finger.

6.  To give DEMOCRATS the middle finger.

• Thumb up 1
12 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Nah. Trumpists are thirsty for blood. You hatred and bigotry cloud your judgements and fill your (otherwise empty) heads with irrational rage.

Populism is a pox on humanity. The dumb-fuck Trump has helped unleash the worst impulses of ignorant far-right nutters. You twats want violence.

Sick fucks.

Bill

ROTFLMFAO

It is The Biden voters that are committing the violence with their rioting, burning black businesses down, beating people for just wearing a "MAGA" hat,  looting black businesses,

C'mon, tell how peaceful the Antifa assholes are?

Tell us how peaceful the BLM assholes are?

Tell us how all those leftists assholes that are executing police officers just sitting in their cars, are just "peaceful demonstrations" (BARF)

You assholes want to talk about "violence"????

You are just a useful idiot For the Chinese communist.                                             

• Like 1