Jump to content

John Bolton...No friend of the president ......"He never said losers and suckers......I was there...."


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't witness you fucking the neighbor's dog but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Bolton better be careful.  The liberals are going to start hating him again.  

Can you maybe give us a link to that claim?   Or is another CNN poll asking 200 x-military in San Francisco...?

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

LOL... when exactly did it say that?

 

When JOURNALISM report actual NEWS- the WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE AND HOW instead of the OPINION SHIT you goddamn MORONS use as "news'.

 

What you goddamn IDIOTS don't seem to get is that your PROPAGANDISTS are telling YOU want you need to THINK, instead of reporting FACTS and letting YOUR OPINION of those facts happen!!!

 

MUCH EASIER to control you PUKE EATERS if they keep you inflamed, outraged, and then BLOW THAT SMOKE UP YOUR ASS since you LOVE TO SEE IT HAPPEN!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

I didn't witness you fucking the neighbor's dog but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

 

You don't know me.

The anonymous sources in the Trump story were in the room.

 

Is it becoming clear yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

When JOURNALISM report actual NEWS- the WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE AND HOW instead of the OPINION SHIT you goddamn MORONS use as "news'.

 

When?

What year?

 

This isn't an opinion piece, you illiterate shitbag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

"I didn't witness you fucking the neighbor's dog"  didn't happen.

 

LOL... you think you're so smart, you had to say it twice, despite the fact that it only reveals how ignorant you are about how anonymous sources work.

 

Don't worry, other people on this site are even more ignorant than you are, and they're going to think it's really awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

You don't know me.

The anonymous sources in the Trump story were in the room.

 

Is it becoming clear yet?

 

 

 

Point: -----------zoom-------------->

 

Your head:          💩

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toldya said:

 

LOL... you think you're so smart, you had to say it twice, despite the fact that it only reveals how ignorant you are about how anonymous sources work.

 

Don't worry, other people on this site are even more ignorant than you are, and they're going to think it's really awesome.

@SixShooterI heard the dog yelping. I called SPCA.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

LOL... you think you're so smart, you had to say it twice, despite the fact that it only reveals how ignorant you are about how anonymous sources work.

 

Don't worry, other people on this site are even more ignorant than you are, and they're going to think it's really awesome.

 

I said it to two different shitheads.

 

Got it yet dumdum?

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

When?

What year?

 

This isn't an opinion piece, you illiterate shitbag.

 

Its OPINION when your "sources" are ANONYMOUS you FUCKING ILLITERATE SHITSTAIN!!!

 

Either PUBLISH their NAMES which makes THEM VALID, which then you can CHECK THE VALIDITY OF THE STORY, or you have NO STORY, MORON!!!

 

Psssst. YOU have NO CLUE that "they were there", ONLY what the "anonymous source" claims!!! So IF THEY WERE THERE, then there would be NO PROBLEM publishing THEIR NAMES since we can VERIFY THAT THEY WERE INDEED THERE!!!


So what you have done is ALLOW THE PROPAGANDISTS to BLOW MORE SMOKE UP YOUR ASS WITH UNVERIFIABLE "BULLSHIT"!!!

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

You don't know me.

The anonymous sources in the Trump story were in the room.

 

Is it becoming clear yet?

How do you know they were in the room?

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Its OPINION when your "sources" are ANONYMOUS you FUCKING ILLITERATE SHITSTAIN!!!

 

Either PUBLISH their NAMES which makes THEM VALID, which then you can CHECK THE VALIDITY OF THE STORY, or you have NO STORY, MORON!!!

 

Psssst. YOU have NO CLUE that "they were there", ONLY what the "anonymous source" claims!!! So IF THEY WERE THERE, then there would be NO PROBLEM publishing THEIR NAMES since we can VERIFY THAT THEY WERE INDEED THERE!!!


So what you have done is ALLOW THE PROPAGANDISTS to BLOW MORE SMOKE UP YOUR ASS WITH UNVERIFIABLE "BULLSHIT"!!!

Gee, I wonder why no military generals who've actually worked with the president and know his true character have not come forward to support the president. It's because his true character is laid bare for all to see, not that we didn't know it before. 

Trump has done nothing but burn bridges since taking office, fucking everyone and everything around him. You might as well get used to a slow and steady leak of more shit just like this, because it all fits trump's character and it's all probably true. I've yet to see even one former white house staff person come out defending their former boss.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

No, the REAL purpose of the "article" was to KEEP PEOPLE FROM SEEING THE JOBS REPORT THAT ALSO HIT ON FRIDAY!!!!

 

They needed a SMOKE SCREEN blown up the SHITSTAINS ASSES so they wouldn't see how the ECONOMY is still strong and going to get BETTER REAL SOON under TRUMP'S LEADERSHIP!!!

Either way...just another manufactured distraction...

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

When JOURNALISM report actual NEWS- the WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE AND HOW instead of the OPINION SHIT you goddamn MORONS use as "news'.

 

What you goddamn IDIOTS don't seem to get is that your PROPAGANDISTS are telling YOU want you need to THINK, instead of reporting FACTS and letting YOUR OPINION of those facts happen!!!

 

MUCH EASIER to control you PUKE EATERS if they keep you inflamed, outraged, and then BLOW THAT SMOKE UP YOUR ASS since you LOVE TO SEE IT HAPPEN!!!

It used to be stories had to be verifiable because their integrity and institutions were at stake...

Now? They just fling shit to see what sticks...

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

You don't know me.

The anonymous sources in the Trump story were in the room.

 

Is it becoming clear yet?

The one Bolton was in?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

It used to be stories had to be verifiable because their integrity and institutions were at stake...

Now? They just fling shit t see what sticks...

Why aren't any military officers who've worked for trump come forward to verify his integrity?

Maybe it's because he doesn't have any!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Why aren't any military officers who've worked for trump come forward to verify his integrity?

Maybe it's because he doesn't have any!

No matter what, Trump looks pretty good compared to a Democrat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

 

 

Point: -----------zoom-------------->

 

Your head:          💩

 

You're a fucking moron.

 

The difference is you obviously don't even know me, and you're also a fucking nobody. The Atlantic isn't an online forum, and the writer isn't another fucking nobody.

 

If you had said 'an anonymous source close to you said you were fucking a dog', then you might be slightly closer to making a real point.

 

But of course you also aren't a journalist, you don't have any credibility, you don't work for a publication with a reputation to preserve, and you don't have an editor vetting what ends up in print.

 

It's not the same thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

No matter what, Trump looks pretty good compared to a Democrat.

That's all you got? It ain't much and it won't win you any votes.

Did you see where trumps campaign had given up in Arizona now?

I'm on my tablet and can't post a link right now, but you can Google it. trump has ceased all advertising in Arizona until just before the election, as they have in Michigan.

I'm other words, they're conceding those states to Biden. And trump can not afford to lose even one state he won last time.

You guys are fucked big time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...