Law Enforcement Officials Endorse Biden

More than 175 current, former law enforcement officials endorse Joe Biden, slam Trump as "Lawless"

More than 175 current and former law enforcement officers and officials endorsed Joe Biden for president on Friday, while slamming President Trump as a "lawless" president, Fox News has learned.

Fox News first obtained the list of the Biden-supporting law enforcement officials, which includes former U.S. attorneys, former state attorneys general, former sheriffs, and former police chiefs who touted the former vice president’s experience “keeping communities safe.” It includes Janet Napolitano, the former Obama administration secretary of Homeland Security who served as attorney general of Arizona.

“Joe Biden has always stood on the right side of the law and is offering a much needed vision for our Nation. When asked the question, would you feel safe in Joe Biden’s America? The answer is yes,” said Tom Manger, the retired chief and former president of the Major Cities Chiefs Association. “I’ve worked with Vice President Biden for years and know that he can heal the divide in our Country. He has condemned violence of all kinds, and there is no question that I would feel safe in Joe Biden’s America.”

Meanwhile, the retired chief of the Madison, Wis. Police Department, Noble Wray, slammed Trump as a “lawless” president.

“It’s ironic that a lawless president claims to be the ‘law and order’ president,” Wray said. “We are at a crossroads with this nation, and we need a president that has always prioritized the safety of Americans and their families.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-endorsements-law-enforcement
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice try you lying douche bag. Put the crack pipe down.

Wow...all 175 people.   Let's see...endorsing Trump:   Florida Police Benevolent Association (30,000 members) International Union of Police Associations (19,200 members)

I don't believe anybody but myself. And why are you watching FOX NEWS

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, calguy said:

More than 175 current, former law enforcement officials endorse Joe Biden, slam Trump as "Lawless"

LOL!    I'll bet you that Trump gets AT LEAST 99% of the law enforcement vote this election, snowflake.

• Thumb up 1
10 minutes ago, calguy said:

How terribly humiliating for @Skans and @Elton , etc. 

• MORON! 1
13 minutes ago, calguy said:

More than 175 current and former law enforcement officers and officials endorsed Joe Biden for president on Friday, while slamming President Trump as a "lawless" president, Fox News has learned.

Fox News first obtained the list of the Biden-supporting law enforcement officials, which includes former U.S. attorneys, former state attorneys general, former sheriffs, and former police chiefs who touted the former vice president’s experience “keeping communities safe.” It includes Janet Napolitano, the former Obama administration secretary of Homeland Security who served as attorney general of Arizona.

“Joe Biden has always stood on the right side of the law and is offering a much needed vision for our Nation. When asked the question, would you feel safe in Joe Biden’s America? The answer is yes,” said Tom Manger, the retired chief and former president of the Major Cities Chiefs Association. “I’ve worked with Vice President Biden for years and know that he can heal the divide in our Country. He has condemned violence of all kinds, and there is no question that I would feel safe in Joe Biden’s America.”

Meanwhile, the retired chief of the Madison, Wis. Police Department, Noble Wray, slammed Trump as a “lawless” president.

“It’s ironic that a lawless president claims to be the ‘law and order’ president,” Wray said. “We are at a crossroads with this nation, and we need a president that has always prioritized the safety of Americans and their families.”

Wow...all 175 people.

Let's see...endorsing Trump:

Florida Police Benevolent Association (30,000 members)

International Union of Police Associations (19,200 members)

Milwaukee Police Association (1,868 members)

National Association of Police Organizations (362,000 members)

National Border Patrol Council (18,000 members)

New York City Police Benevolent Association (24,000 members)

New York City Police Investigators Association (1,200 members)

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
6 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

Wow...all 175 people.

Let's see...endorsing Trump:

Florida Police Benevolent Association (30,000 members)

International Union of Police Associations (19,200 members)

Milwaukee Police Association (1,868 members)

National Association of Police Organizations (362,000 members)

National Border Patrol Council (18,000 members)

New York City Police Benevolent Association (24,000 members)

New York City Police Investigators Association (1,200 members)

do you think that the members all unanimously voted?

• Downvote 1
42 minutes ago, calguy said:

I wonder in contrast how many support Trump?

1 minute ago, kfools said:

I wonder in contrast how many support Trump?

They have already been counted in Trump's 40% - you know, the uneducated voter. 

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

They have already been counted in Trump's 40% - you know, the uneducated voter. 

You mean non college educated?

That doesn't mean uneducated twit. 

The writer from the OP is same person / people who sit around all day and make up detrimental White syndromes...just so they can suffer from them and than feel guilty they didn't come up with it sooner.

From the Ultraliberal website The Hill:

Largest police union endorses Trump for reelection

The union, which has over 355,000 members, endorsed Trump in 2016...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/515110-largest-police-union-endorses-trump-for-re-election

17 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

DKDC.  If you want to know that...why don't you call all of them and get back to us on the percentage that agrees with the endorsement.

my point was:  why list those membership numbers if you have no idea how many members feel that way?

1 hour ago, calguy said:

Most are attorneys and some are sheriffs. LOL Your title says it right off the bat "officials". LMAO! It is trying to imply that cops support Trump but it is just political types and bureaucrats. Completely meaningless. 

40 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Let's see here.

175 "officals' vs 250 LAW ENFORCEMENT ORGANIZATIONS with THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS EACH!!!

Yeah, you're on to something here.

calvin peddling nothing burgers...

1 hour ago, kfools said:

You mean non college educated?

That doesn't mean uneducated twit. 

Yes, it means UNeducated.  

Trump voters are NOT readers and curious people. 

13 minutes ago, Scout said:

Yes, it means UNeducated.  

Trump voters are NOT readers and curious people. 

What do you consider educated? A liberal fag with a degree in basket weaving? How much deep philosophy have you studied: and if you have, what is the most important thing you can learn from studying philosophy? There is only one answer; and I picked up on it immediately. If you can answer it; it can only mean I posted it earlier, and you saw my post. I was the one student who got a bravo from my professor.