Michael Reinoehl is Dead or extremely sleepy..........

https://www.wsj.com/articles/michael-reinoehl-suspect-in-portland-shooting-is-killed-by-law-enforcement-11599193942

Michael Reinoehl, Suspect in Portland Shooting, Is Killed by Law Enforcement

He was killed as federal agents attempted to apprehend him in Lacey, Wash.

An antifa supporter suspected in the death of a right-wing activist last weekend in Portland, Ore., was killed as officers moved in to arrest him on Thursday evening, according to law-enforcement officials.

Members of a federal fugitive task force fatally shot Michael Reinoehl at about 7:30 p.m. while attempting to take him into custody in Lacey, Wash., according to Lt. Ray Brady of the Thurston County Sheriff’s Department. Four officers opened fire on Mr. Reinoehl outside of an apartment complex after he pulled a gun, according to Lt. Brady and the U.S. Marshals Service.

Mr. Reinoehl was pronounced dead at the scene, the Marshals Service said. None of the officers involved were hurt.

Mr. Reinoehl, who voiced his support for the loosely organized left-wing group antifa on social media, was wanted on an arrest warrant for murder obtained earlier Thursday by police in Portland, Lt. Brady said. Portland police had been investigating him in the fatal shooting of Aaron “Jay” Danielson last Saturday, according to his sister and a law enforcement source with knowledge of the matter.

In an interview aired by Vice News late Thursday, Mr. Reinoehl appeared to be referring to that incident and said that he was acting in self-defense.

“I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice,” Mr. Reinoehl said in the interview, according to a transcript provided by Vice. “I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that.”

19 minutes ago, tunafish said:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/michael-reinoehl-suspect-in-portland-shooting-is-killed-by-law-enforcement-11599193942

An antifa supporter suspected in the death of a right-wing activist last weekend in Portland, Ore., was killed as officers moved in to arrest him on Thursday evening, according to law-enforcement officials.

Members of a federal fugitive task force fatally shot Michael Reinoehl at about 7:30 p.m. while attempting to take him into custody in Lacey, Wash., according to Lt. Ray Brady of the Thurston County Sheriff’s Department. Four officers opened fire on Mr. Reinoehl outside of an apartment complex after he pulled a gun, according to Lt. Brady and the U.S. Marshals Service.

Mr. Reinoehl was pronounced dead at the scene, the Marshals Service said. None of the officers involved were hurt.

Mr. Reinoehl, who voiced his support for the loosely organized left-wing group antifa on social media, was wanted on an arrest warrant for murder obtained earlier Thursday by police in Portland, Lt. Brady said. Portland police had been investigating him in the fatal shooting of Aaron “Jay” Danielson last Saturday, according to his sister and a law enforcement source with knowledge of the matter.

In an interview aired by Vice News late Thursday, Mr. Reinoehl appeared to be referring to that incident and said that he was acting in self-defense.

“I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice,” Mr. Reinoehl said in the interview, according to a transcript provided by Vice. “I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn’t going to do that.”

Filthy Demonrat wasnt worth the bullet that shot him, well he is where he belongs now, right back to hell from where he came.

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

...hmmm...

surprise, surprise

no @Z09 @Blue Devil @tunafish @AnotherJim @Mirabeau here? ... makes sense

Reinoehl's death was also confirmed by a senior Justice Department official, according to The Associated Press. The suspect was shot by law enforcement after drawing a gun on officers, the AP report said.

4 hours ago, 123urout said:

Filthy Demonrat wasnt worth the bullet that shot him, well he is where he belongs now, right back to hell from where he came.

One less vote for Biden.....

michael-reinoehl.jpg?quality=65&strip=al

• Thumb up 1
4 hours ago, tunafish said:

Hmmmm. Are you willing to die for Trump?

Didn't think so!

Just now, king of the county said:

That didn’t take long how are they finding these perps?

They are stupid, and easy to find. this particular Demonrat idiot televised himself after he assassinated his victim.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

You say dumb things you think are clever. 

Typically posts pictures, no text, then runs and hides. Drive by poster.. @nuckin futz what say you? Amirite?

Hey if Biden gets elected are you going to operate the same? Didn't you say that you are not affiliated with either party? Or will you give geriatric joe a pass. 

On 9/4/2020 at 7:13 PM, RebelGator said:

His mail ballot wasn't killed and that's the problem.

People are watching, and if that ballot gets used, there will be at least one more Democrat who will never be allowed to vote again.