Jump to content

DNC Democrats Cross Street To Attack 7-Year Old Boy and Mother...


Recommended Posts

Two Democrat women attending the Democrat National Convention attacked a 7-year old boy, stealing his MAGA hat and started to fight his mother.  The mother Abbey and her son Riley were waiting for a table at a restaurant across the road from the Wisconsin Center when they were approached by two female Biden supporters.  The clip shows the two women tearing up signs belonging to Abbey as they admit they are destroying her property but “don’t give a fuck.”  One of the women then steals a red MAGA hat from the 7-year-old boy before throwing it to her friend.

 

Democrats are not peaceful; they are terrorists.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

They were kinda cute but have a piss poor attitude 

Cute doesn't cut it - just angry Hillarycrats who think they can go around terrorizing little kids.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@king of the county You were right, they were arrested and charged: 

 

Woman Who Stole 7-Year-Old's Trump Hat Is Arrested For That and A Lot More

apparently one of the women stomped on the kid's hand as he was trying to pick up the hat.  Others were punched with closed fists by Democrat men during the incident.   https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-taft/2020/08/22/woman-who-stole-7-year-olds-trump-hat-is-arrested-for-that-and-a-lot-more-n827375

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skans said:

Two Democrat women attending the Democrat National Convention attacked a 7-year old boy, stealing his MAGA hat and started to fight his mother.  The mother Abbey and her son Riley were waiting for a table at a restaurant across the road from the Wisconsin Center when they were approached by two female Biden supporters.  The clip shows the two women tearing up signs belonging to Abbey as they admit they are destroying her property but “don’t give a fuck.”  One of the women then steals a red MAGA hat from the 7-year-old boy before throwing it to her friend.

 

Democrats are not peaceful; they are terrorists.

 

 

 

 

 

fuckin' simians...

 

- Force of Constitutional Law -

 

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state..."

- U.S. Constitution - Amendment II -

 

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

 

 

RECONSTRUCTION II - Begins 04NOV20

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The Trump-supporting mother is to blame. She put a MAGA hat on her own 7-year-old to provoke people. She is a lowly bitch if there ever was one.

You're one twisted and conflicted asshole.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The Trump-supporting mother is to blame. She put a MAGA hat on her own 7-year-old to provoke people. She is a lowly bitch if there ever was one.

 

Yes, she made them attack her and her child... you fuckin' Nazi bastard.

 

RECONSTRUCTION II - Begins 04NOV20

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The Trump-supporting mother is to blame. She put a MAGA hat on her own 7-year-old to provoke people. She is a lowly bitch if there ever was one.

 

You need to be ass-fucked with a rotten corn cob crawling with fire ants ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

If I saw a 7 year old wearing a MAGA hat, I would simply nod and walk by. Whether you like Trump or not, young children have no idea about politics and so should kept out of the crosshairs. If I was witnessing this, I would have came to the aide of the woman and her 7-year-old.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The Trump-supporting mother is to blame. She put a MAGA hat on her own 7-year-old to provoke people. She is a lowly bitch if there ever was one.

Democrat's Version of the First Amendment to the Constitution -

1. Kick little kid's faces in if I don't agree with what it says on his hat

2. Rape women who don't say what I want them to say

3. Beat up shop owner because he has stuff I want

4.  Kill Grandma...............just 'cuz.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

Democrat's Version of the First Amendment to the Constitution -

1. Kick little kid's faces in if I don't agree with what it says on his hat

2. Rape women who don't say what I want them to say

3. Beat up shop owner because he has stuff I want

4.  Kill Grandma...............just 'cuz.

 

- Democrat National Socialism -

1dd.jpg

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

If I saw a 7 year old wearing a MAGA hat, I would simply nod and walk by. Whether you like Trump or not, young children have no idea about politics and so should kept out of the crosshairs. If I was witnessing this, I would have came to the aide of the woman and her 7-year-old.

 

Exactly. Why was he wearing a MAGA hat? Thank you for proving my point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

 

Maybe unlike you, he loves America.

 

He's 7-years-old, you dope. He loves his mom. A person who put a bullseye on his head, that stupid bitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

Exactly. Why was he wearing a MAGA hat? Thank you for proving my point.

 

So he was asking for it, you fuckin' brown-shirt...?

 

Miscreant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 8:14 PM, drvoke said:

 

No, his mother was. And she knew it.

Even if she was, which is not at all apparent by the video, are you really defending the people who attacked a small child?  Or even a person who did not make any violent gesture toward another?  Is that what you think Freedom and America stands for, Democrat?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Skans said:

Even if she was, which is not at all apparent by the video, are you really defending the people who attacked a small child?  Or even a person who did not make any violent gesture toward another?  Is that what you think Freedom and America stands for, Democrat?

Liberal slime continually forget it's a free country; but they are tirelessly working to change that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...