Now Piglosi is saying she was "set up" by the hair salon!

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The image of me that exists in your teensy mind is seriously defective.

The image of you that exists in my mind looks something like this...

701.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is pathhetic.  How dumb can her constituents be to keep re-electing this dumb crook?

Funny.  This is how I picture Xavier, but wearing a really old Che Guevara T-shirt:  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Skans said:

What I asked is whether you support Elitist Governance - where the laws apply to State Subjects, like you and me, but not to Elite Public Officials.  This is a serious question I pose to you, Xavier.  If Mitch McConnell forced a barber shop to open to give him a haircut in violation of Covid laws which affect everyone else, I'd be the first to speak up and criticize him for it.  I find it odd that you have no problem with this. 

Yeah, sure.

Haircare is trivial. The intent of the law is to prevent the spread of Covid, so this is basically an individual one-on-one thing, the same as a beautician making a personal house call, with no real chance of spreading Covid. So I refuse to give a shit.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, sure.

Haircare is trivial. The intent of the law is to prevent the spread of Covid, so this is basically an individual one-on-one thing, the same as a beautician making a personal house call, with no real chance of spreading Covid. So I refuse to give a shit.

I saw more than 1 person in the video of Piglousy breaking the law she promoted, this is why we dont give a shit what your filthy mouth spews.

25 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I saw more than 1 person in the video of Piglousy breaking the law she promoted, this is why we dont give a shit what your filthy mouth spews.

Nor does anyone give a shit about what your ignorant mouth spews, dumbass.

51 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, sure.

What about rioters not wearing masks and within 6 feet of others 

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Funny.  This is how I picture Xavier, but wearing a really old Che Guevara T-shirt:

a1af963cbafa2a6ab285bc895fb7ddf9.jpg&f=1

che-guevara-tshirt.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 1
Just now, Skans said:

a1af963cbafa2a6ab285bc895fb7ddf9.jpg&f=1

I dont see him like that. I see him as a smug feckless creepy retard like Corona joe biden, he surely has a extended brow line like a Neanderthal, and he is probably smelly and rather filthy, one shoe would be untied or not worn at all and clothes would have various debris on them , like cat hair and various food droppings.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, sure.

I see the issue as being that a small private business is being forced to remain closed and pushed to the point of permanent closure by heavy handed Government mandates, yet Queen Pelosi feels that she has the right to waltz right in and be served when she feels like it... while everybody else has to follow the rules.

It's a classic case of "Rules for Thee, but not for ME".

That shriveled old prune needs to be tarred and feathered and tied to a beam on the center span of the Golden Gate Bridge so everybody can drive by and throw tomatoes at her.

7 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I dont see him like that. I see him as a smug feckless creepy retard like Corona joe biden, he surely has a extended brow line like a Neanderthal, and he is probably smelly and rather filthy, one shoe would be untied or not worn at all and clothes would have various debris on them , like cat hair and various food droppings.

I see him like this 50 % of the time

Brimtime

and this the other 50 %

Butt-Head Voice - Beavis and Butt-Head franchise | Behind ...

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, sure.

Then why doesnt the Pig let the salons open up under those guidelines?

How did Fox News get the tape? This is obviously a set-up. Tucker had that salon-owning scum on his show the other night and he never asked that question. The ONLY question that mattered.

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

How do you figure that out ?

Has the old hag exposed her flaccid, wrinkled tits to you and aroused your lust, or what ?

10 hours ago, rippy38 said:

701.jpg

The image I picture of XO is that of a dirty old man who hasn't taken a shower in 60 years:

image.jpeg.81c253bcd162d5042484d8d32e005218.jpeg