Jump to content

HERE'S ANOTHER QUESTION LIBERAL IDIOTS WILL NOT DARE ANSWER, BECAUSE . . .


Recommended Posts

. . . because they would be BITCH-SLAPPING THEMSELVES if they did so truthfully.

 

That question is:

 

If the United States of America is a "racist" nation, then why in the hell are TENS OF MILLIONS of negroes, from Somalia to Senegal, from Uganda to Upper Volta, from Benin to Botswana, from Mauritania to Monrovia, from Zimbabwe to Zaire, from the Congo to Cameroon, DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO TRY TO MAKE IT INTO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND RESIDE HERE PERMANENTLY?

 

Here's another question:

 

Are those negroes TOO IGNORANT AND/OR TOO STUPID to know that the USA is a "racist" nation?

 

Here's another question:

 

If they ARE, INDEED, too ignorant and/or stupid to know that, THEN WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE ALLOW PEOPLE WHO ARE THAT IGNORANT AND/OR STUPID INTO MIRABEAU'S NATION?

 

Now, folks . . . listen to the crickets.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yawn racism may be bad for a supposed developed nation or even leading country of the free world (so they say)

Its obvious living conditions and opportunities are better in America than those places you listed even with Racism.

 

Like they cant even get safe drinking water in some of those places you listed, or the country has been ravaged by war..

 

America should do better as there are plenty of countries where systemic racism doesnt exist or is atleast less apparent. 

 

So they still want to come to America.

 

But to really answer you question, there has been more ppl coming to Canada through America because of the orange orangutan 

This question is so easy to answer lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, leomon said:

yawn racism may be bad for a supposed developed nation or even leading country of the free world (so they say)

Its obvious living conditions and opportunities are better in America than those places you listed even with Racism.

 

Like they cant even get safe drinking water in some of those places you listed, or the country has been ravaged by war..

 

America should do better as there are plenty of countries where systemic racism doesnt exist or is atleast less apparent. 

 

So they still want to come to America.

 

But to really answer you question, there has been more ppl coming to Canada through America because of the orange orangutan 

This question is so easy to answer lol. 

There is NO "SYSTEMIC RACISM" in the United States of America.

 

SUCH A THING DOES NOT EXIST.

 

And you Canidiots can have EVERY DAMNED THIRD-WORLDER currently in the USA.

 

Mirabeau will GLADLY arrange for them to be sent to you.

 

Got it?

 

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 3:51 PM, Mirabeau said:

There is NO "SYSTEMIC RACISM" in the United States of America.

 

SUCH A THING DOES NOT EXIST.

 

And you Canidiots can have EVERY DAMNED THIRD-WORLDER currently in the USA.

 

Mirabeau will GLADLY arrange for them to be sent to you.

 

Got it?

 

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn.

There is also no such think as smart cons in the United States of America.

 

Chirp Chiro.

 

Anyways until you provide some proof (ignore) or u can keep talking to the wall

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, leomon said:

There is also no such think as smart cons in the United States of America.

 

Chirp Chiro.

 

Anyways until you provide some proof (ignore) or u can keep talking to the wall

 

How does one prove SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST, DUMBASS?

 

You show us EXAMPLES OF "SYSTEMIC RACISM" in the USA.

 

DO IT, NOW!

 

Also, LEARN TO SPELL before posting again.

 

Don't you now regret dropping out of school in the third grade?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...