47 minutes ago, drvoke said:

They have reached the "If you are not with us, you are against us" phase. Load up.

BLM needs to be rounded up and incarcerated for terrorism.  Time to get the water board out, boys and girls.

• Thumb up 1
15 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

He should have simply accelerated his truck...just to see how fast the idiot holding on to the door handles could run.

In reverse.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why not just go down the street and buy gas there?

If people are upset over some incident, why go out of your way to upset them even more?

Yep. we should have forgot that Pearl Harbor thing....plenty of other islands to go to.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Yep. we should have forgot that Pearl Harbor thing....plenty of other islands to go to.

A totally stupid analogy.

The zeros bombing Pearl Harbor were not seeking to fill up their tanks.

No one here was performing an act of war.

Again, why go looking for trouble? Why upset people that are already upset? What does that accomplish?

This is not a permanent ban on visiting this gas station.

3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

I would be pumping my gas ... next to a couple of bodies.

I don't believe in littering, so I would carry body bags in the bed of my trunk and drop them off at the rendering plant. 

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

If people are upset over some incident, why go out of your way to upset them even more?

Why should he? Why not just arrest these people for assault? 

Why do you kneel to bad behavior?

He didn't go out of his way to upset them. They targeted him because he was white. That is FUCKING racist you dumbshit. 

AAWWW! the little WHITE BOY is upset, because White Trash America HAS LOST CONTROL AND THE ignorant white trash is no longer in charge. I will support BLM and even assist in buying AMMO if they need it (I am White, so it shows you how much I despise White Trash). Three cheers for BLM. In closing please notice how the COWARDLY white trash offers NO assistance and cries like the babies they are because they can not get their way, BOO HOO.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

l

Another pussy.

Says the guy that says "aww just run away to another gas station".  LOL!

You bet your ass if a group of guys came up to me like that and started threatening me, I would shoot those who made a move towards me. You do NOT have a right to assault me in the street. Those people you are defending are disgusting and are infringing on that man's liberties. 

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Why should he? Why not just arrest these people for assault? 

I am not a cop. I would never try to make a citizen's arrest of a dozen disturbed people.

Why do you kneel to bad behavior?

I do not kneel, I just  give emotionally disturbed people space.  

He didn't go out of his way to upset them. They targeted him because he was white. That is FUCKING racist you dumbshit. 

I don't care about that. When I want to buy gasoline, I am not looking to make stupid macho statements.

Anyone who defies an angry mob to make a statement is a dumbshit  in my book. It is stupid to fight people on their terms.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I agree. In fact why not just go to another city...or avoid cities all together? That's what I do. Why go looking for trouble?

• Thumb up 1
5 hours ago, Redoctober said:

TBH, I'd give those fuckers an ultimatum...IE, get the fuck out of my face...

next step? Spend a few extra pennies and start spraying them with gas...

4 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Where did I say for a citizen to make an arrest? Dumb ass. 

You said arrest, and there are no cops present, so a citizen's arrest is the only remaining option.

You kneel to bad behavior because you are a leftist twit.

No, I just give disturbed people space. I am not going to resist a mob, I am nor going to pull a gun on anyone, that would  be stupid and would cause me nothing but problems.

Leave MY country commie

YOU leave, Fascist schweinhund! I was here first and will outlive you as well, because you are a dolt.

3 hours ago, Skans said:

BLM needs to be rounded up and incarcerated for terrorism.  Time to get the water board out, boys and girls.

I disagree...point blank, 1 shot to the head...game over watching the rest flee with their skirts up...

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Because we don’t appease terrorists. 

• Thumb up 2