Report on the ground from "war torn" Portland

Good morning from wonderful Portland, where the city is not under siege and buildings are not burning to the ground. I also ate my breakfast burrito outside today and so far haven’t been attacked by shadowy gangs of Antifa commandos.

10:51 AM · Sep 1, 2020· 
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, calguy said:

Good morning from wonderful Portland, where the city is not under siege and buildings are not burning to the ground. I also ate my breakfast burrito outside today and so far haven’t been attacked by shadowy gangs of Antifa commandos.

LMFAO you are in the wrong part of town you fucking clown.... nice try faggot

1 hour ago, calguy said:

It's morning you dolt. BLM and Antifa don't get up until 12pm. 

How fucking stupid can you be? OH hey look! Something bad isn't happening right now, so nothing has been happening. What a fucking liar you are.

2 hours ago, calguy said:

Portland sucks.  Enjoy your sucky, nasty leftcoast home.

4 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Yep.  Looks ok to me.  I want to see pics of radical left burning the city of Portland.  Do not think Fox News can even show that.

The roaches have come out of the woodwork in every major city. I feel for all the innocents; but if a city government doesn't come down on the rioting; best they learn to live with it. I'm fine on top of the mountain.

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

some parts are full of protesters and some are not. Nothing new or interesting about that. 

Have been to Portland four times in 10 years. It is a fine place to visit. Too bloody expensive and some overly complex traffic patterns. 

I visited Portland only once, back in 1980 after the Mt. St. Helens eruption. It is a beautiful area. 

I posted this from a twitter tweet only to demonstrate how the right wing media wants to depict a handful of cities as somehow burning to the ground. 

It's all propaganda. The protested area in Portland from what I've read is in only a few blocks inside a very large city. Yet from listening to FuxNews one would think the entire city is a war zone. It's just not the case.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

I visited Portland only once, back in 1980 after the Mt. St. Helens eruption. It is a beautiful area. 

I posted this from a twitter tweet only to demonstrate how the right wing media wants to depict a handful of cities as somehow burning to the ground. 

It's all propaganda. The protested area in Portland from what I've read is in only a few blocks inside a very large city. Yet fromlistenongto FuxNews one would think the entire city is a war zone. It's just not the case.

I have in-laws that live just to the east of downtown Portland and their accounts are that life has not changed one bit for them. Well, logic would dictate that your source is correct. Portland Metro is a very large area and most of it is not going to have protesters. 

1 hour ago, calguy said:

It's all propaganda. The protested area in Portland from what I've read is in only a few blocks inside a very large city. Yet from listening to FuxNews one would think the entire city is a war zone. It's just not the case.

You got this DIRECTLY from CNN. FFS you are pathetic. Learn to think on your own you twit.

The issue isn't that the WHOLE city is burning to the ground. The issue is there is civil unrest, people are burning buildings, light fires in the street, attacking people, infringing on other people's rights to live peacefully and even killed people. You are simply LYING out your damn ass. 

Portland is NOT a "very large city". Portland is VERY small. I have been going there since I was born. I live just north of Seattle and have lived here all my life. You are full of shit. Portland is just slightly smaller than Seattle, WA.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=destruction+in+portland

The old guy said they are anarchists. That is also a lie. They are marxists. 

Go take you fucking lies somewhere else.

6 hours ago, calguy said:

How big of a dump truck do you have? Your bullshit overflowith....

• Thumb up 1