NFL Announces They’ll Play ‘Black National Anthem’ Before Games, 

Posted at 9:00 am on July 3, 2020 by Nick Arama

But Here’s What Jemele Hill and BLM Co-Founder Want

Image result for Jemele Hill

Hill is just one more racist nigger and hater of the white man.

All our problems today are created by the likes of her and those like her.

The Associated Press reported last night that they had been informed by a source within the NFL that “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” sometimes referred to as the ‘black national anthem,’ will be performed before “The Star-Spangled Banner” prior to each NFL game during Week 1 games.

On top of that, the league said they were considering doing something further to recognize the victims of police brutality, such as having their names on helmet decals or patches on people’s jerseys.

The person said the league is working collaboratively with players to recognize victims of systemic racism throughout the season in a variety of ways. 

Additional plans include the use of educational programs and storytelling about the victims and their families similar to the league’s PSA on Botham Jean released in

January and the Super Bowl commercial on Corey Jones featuring his cousin, former NFL star Anquan Boldin.

This is on top of what they’ve already said about committing $250 million to combat “systemic racism.”

Of course, it’s the first week when it’s questionable as to who will be in attendance if anyone, because of the pandemic.

But for those on the left, that reaction wasn’t enough, with some saying they should also be hiring back Colin Kaepernick.

That wouldn’t be enough for Jemele Hill either. Here’s what she said in The Atlantic.

If Black lives truly matter to the owners—beyond just the Black players who help them fill stadiums and add zeros to their bank accounts—they will eschew their own comfort and prove that their intentions are serious.

Ross can’t just throw money at complex social-justice issues and expect that to absolve him of his affiliation with Trump, whose administration has proudly obstructed the very progress that Ross now claims he’s dedicated to making. He needs to send the message that he’s serious about his commitment to eradicating injustice by distancing himself from Trump.

Indeed, when the the NFL talks about embracing the Black Lives Matter movement, what does that mean? If it means that they support the idea that “black lives matter” (not the group), that should be a self-evident truism. But if they mean the specific group, the group that, like Jemele Hill. has the goal of getting the President out of office, this is what that group wants according to Patrisse Cullors, one of the co-founders.

“Our goal is to get Trump out,” she told Jake Tapper.

Patrisse Cullors Art Work

Patrisse Cullors another racist

President "Trump not only needs to not be in office in November but he should resign now," says co-founder of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Patrisse Cullors. "Trump needs to be out of office. He is not fit for office."

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already gave up my NFL season tickets. >$2000 for the seats and >$100/game in beer, food, and parking.   I'm just one guy but there are many thousands like me.   Fuck the ove

Both of those cunts need to be ass fucked with a rusty wire brush ...  

I may just buy a ticket, just so I can turn my back to the field, bend over, and pretend moon and slap my ass to the music!

1 minute ago, Skans said:

THE NFL IS DEAD DEAD DEAD!

Just when I was thinking of watching again too. This shit is getting out of hand Skans!

118075819_1488019028047870_1683678996559326842_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=08Mf99bsC_8AX9BWGe_&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2fa59170541eb039bdab2d0696982d9a&oe=5F73D652

20 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

The Associated Press reported last night that they had been informed by a source within the NFL that “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” sometimes referred to as the ‘black national anthem,’ will be performed before “The Star-Spangled Banner” prior to each NFL game during Week 1 games.

On top of that, the league said they were considering doing something further to recognize the victims of police brutality, such as having their names on helmet decals or patches on people’s jerseys.

The person said the league is working collaboratively with players to recognize victims of systemic racism throughout the season in a variety of ways. 

Additional plans include the use of educational programs and storytelling about the victims and their families similar to the league’s PSA on Botham Jean released in

January and the Super Bowl commercial on Corey Jones featuring his cousin, former NFL star Anquan Boldin.

This is on top of what they’ve already said about committing $250 million to combat “systemic racism.”

Of course, it’s the first week when it’s questionable as to who will be in attendance if anyone, because of the pandemic.

But for those on the left, that reaction wasn’t enough, with some saying they should also be hiring back Colin Kaepernick.

That wouldn’t be enough for Jemele Hill either. Here’s what she said in The Atlantic.

If Black lives truly matter to the owners—beyond just the Black players who help them fill stadiums and add zeros to their bank accounts—they will eschew their own comfort and prove that their intentions are serious.

Ross can’t just throw money at complex social-justice issues and expect that to absolve him of his affiliation with Trump, whose administration has proudly obstructed the very progress that Ross now claims he’s dedicated to making. He needs to send the message that he’s serious about his commitment to eradicating injustice by distancing himself from Trump.

Indeed, when the the NFL talks about embracing the Black Lives Matter movement, what does that mean? If it means that they support the idea that “black lives matter” (not the group), that should be a self-evident truism. But if they mean the specific group, the group that, like Jemele Hill. has the goal of getting the President out of office, this is what that group wants according to Patrisse Cullors, one of the co-founders.

What do we call people who want Trump gone? PATRIOTS!

President "Trump not only needs to not be in office in November but he should resign now," says co-founder of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Patrisse Cullors. "Trump needs to be out of office. He is not fit for office."

29 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is the United States ever going to have a color blind society if ultraliberals and (codeword) Democrats can't say a full sentence without using the words: racism, Black or reparations. 

It's possible the motivation for the 5 radom murders was racially charged since all his victims were white males and none were robbed.

There is no black national anthem for the United States. The NAACP just doesn't have the authority to designate national anthems for our country.

Should we consider and refer to our national anthem as the white national anthem? 

I don't care anything about professional sports but I have a young grandson who really loves sports. I hate for his to see this crap. For that reason I think the NFL should  only play the White national anthem.

• Thumb up 1

I could be wrong but this seems like it will be the new norm. They are catering to the younger demographic. A younger group that will continue watching it for years to come. 65 year old Joe in Oklahoma was already losing interest in it probably and so losing him is not really going to affect the bottom line in 5 to 10 years from now. 

1 minute ago, Michaelf said:

The younger demographic should be taught better. There is no black national anthem.

The Associated Press reported last night that they had been informed by a source within the NFL that “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” sometimes referred to as the ‘black national anthem,’ 

Sometimes referred to as is not as the same as is. Relax. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Yeah there is: When the Sun Goes Down & the Tide Goes Out - the Darkies Gather Round & They All Begin to Shout. 

I like it but it isn't a national anthem. LOL

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Both of those cunts need to be ass fucked with a rusty wire brush ...

• Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1
32 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I could be wrong but this seems like it will be the new norm. They are catering to the younger demographic. A younger group that will continue watching it for years to come. 65 year old Joe in Oklahoma was already losing interest in it probably and so losing him is not really going to affect the bottom line in 5 to 10 years from now. 

By franchise sports pandering to a specific group of people, that alienates large segments of fans, young and old. It also sets the organization up for more and more and more such demands. I feel that the last few years of how the NFL has acted in reaction to player demands has set the stage for their ultimate demise. 

Less and less whites will be interested in their kids playing football or basketball.  They will seek out other sports - this has already been happening for perhaps over 10 years.  People who have not played football or basketball will have little interest in watching the sport.  I never played hockey, and it's a complete bore for me - about like trying to watch cricket. 

Black people alone can't sustain professional sports like the NBA or the NFL - they don't have the numbers or the money.  Nor are they going to grab the younger generation who already have no interest in watching these sports.  Sure, they can talk a fair game about "social justice" but they don't really mater to the league's bottom line.

I welcome the change.  The NBA and NFL will either make it or this era marks the beginning their slow death spiral.  I think they are at the top of their slow death spiral, but I could be wrong.  People just don't take up watching sports and spending money on sports just because of "social justice". 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

By franchise sports pandering to a specific group of people, that alienates large segments of fans, young and old. It also sets the organization up for more and more and more such demands. I feel that the last few years of how the NFL has acted in reaction to player demands has set the stage for their ultimate demise. 

Less and less whites will be interested in their kids playing football or basketball.  They will seek out other sports - this has already been happening for perhaps over 10 years.  People who have not played football or basketball will have little interest in watching the sport.  I never played hockey, and it's a complete bore for me - about like trying to watch cricket. 

Black people alone can't sustain professional sports like the NBA or the NFL - they don't have the numbers or the money.  Nor are they going to grab the younger generation who already have no interest in watching these sports.  Sure, they can talk a fair game about "social justice" but they don't really mater to the league's bottom line.

I welcome the change.  The NBA and NFL will either make it or they this era begins their slow death spiral.  I think they are at the top of their slow death spiral, but I could be wrong.  People just don't take up watching sports and spending money on sports just because of "social justice". 

So the NHL catering or not to this social justice theme would not change your viewing patterns. I am a casual NHL fan and would watch more if I had time but my family takes up my time until 9 pm.

The younger demographic (white, black, hispanic, asian, etc) largely does not view kneeling and supporting BLM the same as yourself or other older Americans. 

The death knell to the NFL is not social justice but rather concussions and debilitating knee injuries. 

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

The owners will see revenue fall off to the point of rescinding this bullschit...meanwhile, I'll file this story in my WGAF folder, crack an IPA and root for the local HS team...

40 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Already gave up my NFL season tickets. >$2000 for the seats and >$100/game in beer, food, and parking.

I'm just one guy but there are many thousands like me.

Fuck the overpaid pansy ass gamers and their shitty attitudes.

+100.

Well articulated, cowboy.

I am with you  1000% on that position.                🤠...🥃

3 hours ago, Old Mack said:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is the United States ever going to have a color blind society if ultraliberals and (codeword) Democrats can't say a full sentence without using the words: racism, Black or reparations. 

It's possible the motivation for the 5 radom murders was racially charged since all his victims were white males and none were robbed.

How is the United States ever going to have a color blind society if ultraliberals and (codeword) Democrats can't say a full sentence without using the words: racism, Black or reparations. Racism is a DISEASE. Doctors cannot cure a disease without saying its name, nitwit.