Spelling mistakes... won't affect marksmanship.

4ynvyf5xwhiz.jpg

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state..."

- U.S. Constitution - Amendment II -

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People keep their distance from you because you’re an asshole.  

We all want to “matter” . To someone.  these people are going about it totally wrong. Violence and hatred will never make you matter. 

It's not how the rules of debate work...you ASSert, you prove those ASSertions... see how this works, numbnuts? Don’t be so fucking lazy... right now you're just pissin' in the wind...

10 hours ago, DemDog said:

Fuck you motherfucker I got plenty of incoming for you. Bite your treasonous tongue when you’re addressing real Democratic patriots. 

Translation:

dumdog is scared out of his tiny little mind because he KNOWS that conservatives and libertarians have the guns and ammo, and liberals do not.

dumdog KNOWS this will not end well for liberals.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, maineman said:

I own guns.  Keep your distance if you know what's good for you.

Here's a wake-up call for you, mainequeer:

A "salad shooter" is NOT a gun!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ROG62 said:

Alright, I'm gonna say it...you're a STUPID FUCK! There, I said it...stop being one...

Ha ha, That was the Jack Daniels talking last night. I was trying to channel being right a wing retard. Looks like I hit the mark.

18 hours ago, DemDog said:

Read Trumps tweets, Put a block on your Fox News channel. try calmly talking to people that have differing opinions then you. Open your mind, remove your tribal restraints. Look into your heart, turn away from the dark evil forces that continue to lock you into the cult-like hold. Be a MAN!

So....no examples......got it.

• Thumb up 1
17 hours ago, maineman said:

what they are doing is not a capital offense.  that's what is wrong.

I can't fucking believe you even needed to ASK that question!

I can't believe that you are against shooting them. Looters are scum, it can quickly lead to murder. Shoot a few and see what happens.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

I can't believe that you are against shooting them. Looters are scum, it can quickly lead to murder. Shoot a few and see what happens.

quickly lead to murder?  

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and if it ever DID, then our society would put the accused on trial, and, if they found him guilty of a capital offense, and if the offense took place in a state with capital punishment, then and only then does the STATE - never the individual - get to take their life.

But I have absolutely NO problem seeing you as someone who would feel justified in taking the law into your own hands.  American history is filled with vigilantes who were convicted of murder for their acts.  That would be a great way for you to exit free society.  Black knees on your neck every day... black, cock up your ass every night, until you took the coward's way out with a bedsheet around the neck.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

quickly lead to murder?  

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and if it ever DID, then our society would put the accused on trial, and, if they found him guilty of a capital offense, and if the offense took place in a state with capital punishment, then and only then does the STATE - never the individual - get to take their life.

But I have absolutely NO problem seeing you as someone who would feel justified in taking the law into your own hands.  American history is filled with vigilantes who were convicted of murder for their acts.  That would be a great way for you to exit free society.  Black knees on your neck every day... black, cock up your ass every night, until you took the coward's way out with a bedsheet around the neck.

you fucking libtards want to defund police forces... careful what you wish for asshole

• Thumb up 1
35 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

you fucking libtards want to defund police forces... careful what you wish for asshole

I don't want too defund the police.  My candidate does not want to defund the police.

I am a proponent of policemen... I am just not a proponent of policemen who kill unarmed innocent people.  I am a proponent of protesters... I am not a proponent of rioters and looters.

• MORON! 1
11 minutes ago, maineman said:

I don't want too defund the police.  My candidate does not want to defund the police.

I am a proponent of policemen... I am just not a proponent of policemen who kill unarmed innocent people.  I am a proponent of protesters... I am not a proponent of rioters and looters.

They weren't innocent. They were a threat to the officer. 

9 hours ago, DemDog said:

Thanks for the litany of bullshit. Look no further than the Helsinki Treason Summit. Trump might as well have burned the American Flag in front of Putin. That’s how much this pathetic traitor came across to the world.

Whatever numbnuts...traitors are hanged...ZERO evidence...you lose...it's becoming your norm here..

5 hours ago, maineman said:

I don't want too [SIC] defund the police.  My candidate does not want to defund the police.

LMFAO

mainesatan: competing with @Scout for the title of board's biggest liar.

Oh and by the way, it's "to" not too, you illiterate, braindead piece of shit.

• Thumb up 1
On 8/31/2020 at 11:08 AM, AnotherJim said:

Any gathering of blacks is a potential riot. For three years in a row, from 1990 to 1993, blacks rioted when the Chicago Bulls won the NBA championship. In 1992, they burned 14 buildings, looted countless stores, and injured 95 police officers. In 1993–despite thousands of extra police–they looted dozens of stores, burned scores of cars and killed two people.

It was the same story in Detroit when the Detroit Pistons won the NBA title in 1990: blacks looted, burned police cars, and killed seven people.

These days, it doesn’t even take a specific event to send a crowd of blacks into the streets. A few enterprising youths with Twitter accounts can whip up a “flash mob” most any time they like.

Why do blacks behave this way? Young men of all races are savages, and young blacks are the hardest to tame. Low IQ, high testosterone, and a short time horizon make them the perfect tinder for disorder. We see this in every country that has a black population.

Violence and lawlessness is never a solution to successfully continuing democracies.  You cannot blame blacks for every violent acts against humanity since the beginning of time.  What about the genocide in the Nazi concentration camps?

8 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

Translation:

dumdog is scared out of his tiny little mind because he KNOWS that conservatives and libertarians have the guns and ammo, and liberals do not.

dumdog KNOWS this will not end well for liberals.

Many liberals are well armed, they just do not need to flaunt it.

• MORON! 1
7 hours ago, DemDog said:

Ha ha, That was the Jack Daniels talking last night. I was trying to channel being right a wing retard. Looks like I hit the mark.

"right a wing"? Speaking of retreads...looks like you did hit the mark..

20 hours ago, DemDog said:

Instead of Trump meeting with people in Kenosha tomorrow, why doesn’t he meet with his maker instead? 

You'd like that wouldn't you, shitbag...

50 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Many liberals are well armed, they just do not need to flaunt it.

WRONG!

Mirabeau has NEVER met a liberal . . . NOT ONE . . . who was well-armed.

On the other hand, Mirabeau and his PATRIOT BRETHREN who reside in proximity to him, have more guns and ammo than many nations . . . and we know how to use them.

This will NOT end well for liberal scum . . . and ALL liberals are scum.