13 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

So you figure riots are the president's fault, correct? I find that to be a stretch.

No, but I sure would love to see what happens when a black police officer shoots an unarmed white guy in the back 7 times in front of his 3 children as he is entering his vehicle. I’m sure white people everywhere would be very understanding, you wouldn’t hear a peep out of them, right?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People keep their distance from you because you’re an asshole.  

We all want to “matter” . To someone.  these people are going about it totally wrong. Violence and hatred will never make you matter. 

It's not how the rules of debate work...you ASSert, you prove those ASSertions... see how this works, numbnuts? Don’t be so fucking lazy... right now you're just pissin' in the wind...

1 minute ago, DemDog said:

No, but I sure would love to see what happens when a black police officer shoots an unarmed white guy in the back 7 times in front of his 3 children as he is entering his vehicle. I’m sure white people everywhere would be very understanding, you wouldn’t hear a peep out of them, right?

3 years ago a white woman in Minneapolis called 911 for assistance. When the Somali cop showed up, he didn't even attempt to weigh the situation; he simply shot down the woman in cold blood. Not much from the human community; they let the law run it's course. NOT A SINGLE WHITE rioted - looted - burned - or destroyed. See, there is a difference in the mind set of races.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

3 years ago a white woman in Minneapolis called 911 for assistance. When the Somali cop showed up, he didn't even attempt to weigh the situation; he simply shot down the woman in cold blood. Not much from the human community; they let the law run it's course. NOT A SINGLE WHITE rioted - looted - burned - or destroyed. See, there is a difference in the mind set of races. Humans do their best to follow the law.

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

3 years ago a white woman in Minneapolis called 911 for assistance. When the Somali cop showed up, he didn't even attempt to weigh the situation; he simply shot down the woman in cold blood. Not much from the human community; they let the law run it's course. NOT A SINGLE WHITE rioted - looted - burned - or destroyed. See, there is a difference in the mind set of races.

A few years ago a white Kid walked into the Emanuel Church in Charleston South Carolina and committed mass murder on a group worshipers. The surviving loved ones forgave him. President Obama gave the most inspiring eulogy and sang Amazing Grace. So what’s your point?

46 minutes ago, DemDog said:

I bet they wouldn't burn, loot and riot their neighborhood into oblivion.

Progress will be certain items that are shoplifted will be locked in cases. Food and retail deserts will become more common. As insurance costs rise retail prices will rise. There will be less jobs. All of this will only pertain to the poorest areas of the cities. Now that's progress.

3 minutes ago, DemDog said:

A few years ago a white Kid walked into the Emanuel Church in Charleston South Carolina and committed mass murder on a group worshipers. The surviving loved ones forgave him. President Obama gave the most inspiring eulogy and sang Amazing Grace. So what’s your point?

You asked what whites would do if an "officer " shot an unarmed person; not a screwball civilian with a gun. AN OFFICER, I gave you a reply. 3 years ago a white woman in Minneapolis called 911 for assistance. When the Somali cop showed up, he didn't even attempt to weigh the situation; he simply shot down the woman in cold blood. Not much from the human community; they let the law run it's course. NOT A SINGLE WHITE rioted - looted - burned - or destroyed. See, there is a difference in the mind set of races.

2 minutes ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

I bet they wouldn't burn, loot and riot their neighborhood into oblivion.

Trump is actively inciting violence, furthermore Trump is backing his supporters against the protesters. This is a deliberate political calculation with the intention of Trump winning back some of his supporters that walked away from him. Trump is pure evil that will commit any crime, collude with any foreign government, pull all the corrupted levers he installed in our executive branch, the FBI, intelligence agencies, Republicans in Congress and the Senate, along with Republican Governors and judges, all to remain in power. Where’s he gonna go when he loses? His life will be over. Democrats will not accept another stolen election. This will blow up beyond everyone’s control. If you’re not concerned for the future of this country, you’re underestimating the death and destruction that follows. If you’re looking forward to this war, you need to be careful what you wish for. Nobody will be able to sit this one out, this shit comes to everybody alive in this country. I see this so clearly, as if it already started and can’t be undone. I hope I’m wrong, God help us all if I’m not.

2 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Trump is actively inciting violence, ...deletia 

Liar! It's the democrats who are encouraging and emboldening the arsonists and looters. It is they who refuse to do anything to stop it.

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

You asked what whites would do if an "officer " shot an unarmed person; not a screwball civilian with a gun. AN OFFICER, I gave you a reply. 3 years ago a white woman in Minneapolis called 911 for assistance. When the Somali cop showed up, he didn't even attempt to weigh the situation; he simply shot down the woman in cold blood. Not much from the human community; they let the law run it's course. NOT A SINGLE WHITE rioted - looted - burned - or destroyed. See, there is a difference in the mind set of races.

Why should it matter if the screwball with a gun is a cop or not. Do you think there aren’t any screwball cops walking around with a gun. You were talking about the Black mindset vs what White people would do based on one example as if that somehow proved your point. It didn’t, not even close.

9 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Trump is actively inciting violence, furthermore Trump is backing his supporters against the protesters. This is a deliberate political calculation with the intention of Trump winning back some of his supporters that walked away from him. Trump is pure evil that will commit any crime, collude with any foreign government, pull all the corrupted levers he installed in our executive branch, the FBI, intelligence agencies, Republicans in Congress and the Senate, along with Republican Governors and judges, all to remain in power. Where’s he gonna go when he loses? His life will be over. Democrats will not accept another stolen election. This will blow up beyond everyone’s control. If you’re not concerned for the future of this country, you’re underestimating the death and destruction that follows. If you’re looking forward to this war, you need to be careful what you wish for. Nobody will be able to sit this one out, this shit comes to everybody alive in this country. I see this so clearly, as if it already started and can’t be undone. I hope I’m wrong, God help us all if I’m not.

No...he isn't. Your handlers have brainwashed you into thinking that. Please give me an example of Trump inciting rioters and looters.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, jerrykramer64fan said:

No...he isn't. Your handlers have brainwashed you into thinking that. Please give me an example of Trump inciting rioters and looters.

The evil Dem Mayors and Governors are willing to let their Dem controlled shithole cities burn because they think it makes Trump look bad and they can convince brain dead idiots like you that it's true.

• Thumb up 1
4 minutes ago, DemDog said:

Why should it matter if the screwball with a gun is a cop or not. Do you think there aren’t any screwball cops walking around with a gun. You were talking about the Black mindset vs what White people would do based on one example as if that somehow proved your point. It didn’t, not even close.

th?id=OIP.Yt6QPLK9jhzC3RErDUy96wHaFM&w=100&h=100&c=1&pid=5.1

Jul 28, 2013 · How about Justice for James Whitehead? James Whitehead was a white veteran who had recently come back from war. Orange, TX Police Officer Robert Arnold (who has a history of violence)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ And again no rioting from the white community.

1 minute ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

There is only one political cult in this country, you don’t see it because your head would explode if you awakened from the manipulation and discovered everything you believed in about Trump was wrong.

• MORON! 1
Just now, DemDog said:

There is only one political cult in this country, you don’t see it because your head would explode if you awakened from the manipulation and discovered everything you believed in about Trump was wrong.

And that cult is YOU, the Alt left.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

And that cult is YOU, the Alt left.

Dems don’t entertain conspiracy theories that catch on worldwide like QAnon. I’m sorry to tell you, you’ve been had, you’ve been conned, you’ve become a sucker for the right wing to use. Sorry to break it to you, you are a tool.

• MORON! 1
Just now, DemDog said:

Dems don’t entertain conspiracy theories that catch on worldwide like QAnon. I’m sorry to tell you, you’ve been had, you’ve been conned, you’ve become a sucker for the right wing to use. Sorry to break it to you, you are a tool.

If Trump is the bad guy, well, who was responsible for the Watts riots?

Just now, DemDog said:

QAnon.....who cares about that drivel? You? I had to Google it when you silly Dems started barking about a new conspiracy theory to attack Trump with. I bet if I ask 100 people in my area what QAnon is, they will go....who?

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

Riots are riots are riots; and 99% of the time they, are started by tree dwellers. And any excuse is a good excuse. Too much documented information. 

The 1990 Detroit riot occurred on June 14, 1990 after the Detroit Pistons defeated the Portland Trail Blazers in the 1990 NBA Finals.The rioting resulted in 8 deaths and is one of the worst sports-related riots in American history.

4 minutes ago, DemDog said:

No...Dems just rant and rave and stomp their little feet, when they don't get their way. That is your legacy.

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, DemDog said:

We would probably never know about it because the MSM wouldn't report it...

• Thumb up 1