• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All in response to 100x that number of violent acts carried out by left wing anarchists.

I wonder how this compares to the number of the same infractions carried out by radical left wing factions during t he same timeframe?   Multiply the above number by 10 and you would probabl

every leftist i've ever met pretends their shit doesnt stink.  as though all the online activism and virtue signaling they do absolves them of any responsibility for the destruction they help cause.

4 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I wonder how this compares to the number of the same infractions carried out by radical left wing factions during t he same timeframe?

Multiply the above number by 10 and you would probably be close.

• Thumb up 2
20 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

every leftist i've ever met pretends their shit doesnt stink.  as though all the online activism and virtue signaling they do absolves them of any responsibility for the destruction they help cause.

• Thumb up 2
56 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I wonder how this compares to the number of the same infractions carried out by radical left wing factions during t he same timeframe?

Multiply the above number by 10 and you would probably be close.

Probably very little, if any.

47 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

Persistent projection.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Yeah... we know that radical left wing groups never attack anybody they oppose...

Oh, they absolutely do.  But by-in-large they are Insurgents (as the OP suggests).  People who are there to hurt the cause not support the cause.  

2 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Persistent projection.

except for the fact that you yourself are pretending your shit doesn't stink in this very thread.  how many people have been attacked injured and killed by antifa and blm in the past few months?  I'll give you a hint: the number is higher than you can count. 

• Thumb up 1

Oh, they absolutely do.  But by-in-large they are Insurgents (as the OP suggests).  People who are there to hurt the cause not support the cause.  

Oh yeah... the infiltrators.

Like those guys that got shot in Kenosha last week.

• Thumb up 1

no true scotsman fallacy 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Chiseler said:

except for the fact that you yourself are pretending your shit doesn't stink in this very thread.

How?  I just posted a data point.  Feel free to post a “left wing” stat.   No skin off my back, I don't adhere to party lines/affiliations.

2 hours ago, Chiseler said:

how many people have been attacked injured and killed by antifa and blm in the past few months?  I'll give you a hint: the number is higher than you can count. 

Antifa is a radical branch of its own pseudo political agenda/movement.  It also does not adhere to party lines.  It was merely granted “left wing” status to contrast right wing.  No one center/left adopts, endorses, or assumes their ideology.   It gets too easily conflated w/ the BLM movement, which are not affiliates.

Antifa is a band of anarchists.  BLM has a mission statement & organization w/ legitimate funding & political capital.  Antifa are just a bunch of vigilantes who believe they are doing the work of the unjust.

How?  I just posted a data point.  Feel free to post a “left wing” stat.   No skin off my back, I don't adhere to party lines/affiliations.

Antifa is a radical branch of its own pseudo political agenda/movement.  It also does not adhere to party lines.  It was merely granted “left wing” status to contrast right wing.  No one center/left adopts, endorses, or assumes their ideology.   It gets too easily conflated w/ the BLM movement, which are not affiliates.

Antifa is a band of anarchists.  BLM has a mission statement & organization w/ legitimate funding & political capital.  Antifa are just a bunch of vigilantes who believe they are doing the work of the unjust.

are you actually trying to convince me that antifa has republican members?

it doesnt matter that some of their members dont follow orders.  it doesnt matter at all. it's their movement, their brand.  

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Oh yeah... the infiltrators.

Like those guys that got shot in Kenosha last week.

The story of Kenosha are the cops who killed jacob blake, & the gunman who fired on a crowd of people.

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

are you actually trying to convince me that antifa has republican members?

No.  Did you think I tried to...?

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

it doesnt matter that some of their members dont follow orders.  it doesnt matter at all. it's their movement, their brand.  

No.  There  was even a directive going around to those who were on email chains to record looters & confront them (in packs)  to cease all destruction &/or to ID the perps.   This takes us back to the OP... many of these agitators are plants inserted to stir the pot.  Many of whom, have been ID’ed.

12 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

No.  Did you think I tried to...?

No.  There  was even a directive going around to those who were on email chains to record looters & confront them (in packs)  to cease all destruction &/or to ID the perps.   This takes us back to the OP... many of these agitators are plants inserted to stir the pot.  Many of whom, have been ID’ed.

ya you literally did.

no one gives a fuck about emails to members

you in 1943:  "he might have killed a jew but he's not an actual nazi"

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You mean a private citizen defending himself from leftist rioters.

No.  He wasn’t defending his personal property.  He was out in the public sphere.

What his lawyer will do is argue that he was merely defending himself.  But any good lawyer will rebut w/... sir, your client was in the public square, open carrying during a public protest/disturbance.  He was perfectly safe at home in Antioch, Ill.  He traveled to Kenosha, WI, took his weapon to a public square w/ intent.  Whether his intent was pure or not is irrelevant.  It is not the job of a citizen to defend public property or other privately owned operations.

And all his social media will be used as evidence against him.   

No.  He wasn’t defending his personal property.  He was out in the public sphere.

I didn't he shot to protect property... he shot to defend himself from attack.

It's all on video.

27 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

The story of Kenosha are the cops who killed jacob blake, & the gunman who fired on a crowd of people.

What gunman fired on a crowd of people?

Fucking lies as usual from worthless fucks like you.

11 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

What his lawyer will do is argue that he was merely defending himself.  But any good lawyer will rebut w/... sir, your client was in the public square, open carrying during a public protest/disturbance.  He was perfectly safe at home in Antioch, Ill.  He traveled to Kenosha, WI, took his weapon to a public square w/ intent.  Whether his intent was pure or not is irrelevant.  It is not the job of a citizen to defend public property or other privately owned operations.

Ignorant comments that no lawyer will use.

Are there anything buy trolls on this site?

Anyone with half a fucking brain?

Please step forward because pieces of shit like this make it a tough read.

20 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

He's a patriot who was was battling leftist scum, we need more like him.

30 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

ya you literally did.

no one gives a fuck about emails to members

you in 1943:  "he he might have killed a jew but he's not an actual nazi"

No, junior.  

Antifa is not affiliated w/ BLM.

Take ISIS for ex:  They are largely a radical muslim terrorist org.

But that doesn’t make all muslims terrorists or affiliated w/ ISIS.  

Conversely, there are those who will (try to) infiltrate & institute their own brand of what they perceive as justice.  Antifa has no official affiliation or organization.  It is comprised of an island of misfit castoffs.  They don’t recruit.  They don’t organize.  They don’t fundraise.  They don’t pay taxes.  They don’t don’t even have status at the SPLC.  Refuting trumps declaration to declare ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist group was jilted.  There’s already a name for people gathering in opposition ... its called a protest.

13 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Ignorant comments that no lawyer will use.

Are there anything buy trolls on this site?

Anyone with half a fucking brain?

Please step forward because pieces of shit like this make it a tough read.

Good talk.