Bring That cute little puppy To Houston - SWAT Got Something For Ya

“Suspect has shot multiple times at officers and citizens this morning and fortunately missed. His gunfire struck a patrol vehicle occupied by two officers and another vehicle occupied by 3 citizens.”

"One of the officers, a S.W.A.T. officer, shot the suspect with one round from his service weapon, ending the standoff."

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/houston-gunman-shoots-at-police-shot-and-killed-by-police/

Texans dont waste ammo ... next.

• Haha 1

• lucifershammer changed the title to Bring That cute little puppy To Houston - SWAT Got Something For Ya

True story. 

Lyudmila Pavlichenko, the deadliest woman sniper in history (309 confirmed kills) was touring the United States on a morale-boosting trip. 

introduced at a Chicago bears game, as having killed “309 Germans with 312 shots”, some leather lung in the stands bellowed “WHADYA DO WITH THE OTHER THREE BULLETS, YA BUM YA?”

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Seriously changed the title of my thread to that, because it had, and I quote " a swear word" in it?

Thats fucked up.

5.    No swearing, racial slurs, or vulgarity in thread titles (swear/slurs include but are not limited to: bitch, cunt, cock, ass, fuck, nigger, kike, spic, chink, etc. NOTE: intentionally disguising or using symbols to express swears in thread titles constitutes a violation of this rule).

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

5.    No swearing, racial slurs, or vulgarity in thread titles (swear/slurs include but are not limited to: bitch, cunt, cock, ass, fuck, nigger, kike, spic, chink, etc. NOTE: intentionally disguising or using symbols to express swears in thread titles constitutes a violation of this rule).

If we are talking about dogs, is "bitch" ok?

Example,  "My GSD bitch is in heat."

What if we are talking about an ass as apposed to a jenny?

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

If the word shit means that much to you I'd be happy to put it back and move your thread to the appropriate place.

Why are you still talking?

Three responses to my one response?

Find something better to do with your time.

5 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Where's the White Privilege.....we don't get a word?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

I'm not gonna debate this again, it's been done to death over the years.

I was not asking for a debate, just some kind of indication that you are capable of exercising reasonable, rational judgement.

th?id=OIP.oh0Azqx0UnwQZp31ZpDFGAAAAA&w=100&h=100&c=1&pid=5.1

Sep 11, 2014 · Quite frankly, we weren’t taking any chances.” Sheriff Judd was variously reported as adding, “That’s all the bullets we had or we would have shot him more.” The FBI and DOJ launched the now usual investigation into the Angilo Freeland

Fallwell's a lightweight compared to the ( snicker ) reverend MLK. 

Nov 04, 2017 · The document describes the alleged sex acts King engaged in as "unnatural" and "abnormal," and details an orgy that took place during workshops King held in Miami, Florida, in February 1968

1 minute ago, MrsFive said:

My husband was part of the 42% of America making 15$ an hour or less when he died.    I don't even have beans and rice and safe water to cook it in.. And I have 16 children!!  But I get no benefits because I am transoksual.

Eat one of your kids.

1 minute ago, MrsFive said:

Is it really Jim South?? Mr 5 said I should expect daily updates of Muslims killing white people.

Well someone has to report what mainstream ignores. Lucky I'm a forum member. My biggest gripe with  ( snicker ) the Religion of Peace is the FGM. If a Muslim can't take care of his woman, no need to mutilate her genitals; just send her to me, and I'll show her what for. I'll send her back to her village with a few tips. I mean once she's able to walk again.