Secretly recorded audio of Trump’s sister prompts new call for investigation into his admission to Penn 

UPenn To Trump – “We Want Our Diploma Back”

"Prof. Orts is a registered Democrat but said he is seeking the investigation on moral, not political, grounds."

Well, that's ok then. Initially, I was concerned.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/secretly-recorded-audio-of-trump-s-sister-prompts-new-call-for-investigation-into-his-admission-to-penn/ar-BB18sxgZ?ocid=msedgdhp

(Full article and audio recording at above link)

A professor at the University of Pennsylvania has renewed a request to investigate how President Trump was admitted to the school in 1966, citing what he called “new evidence” on secretly recorded tapes in which Trump’s sister says a friend took his entrance exam.

The professor, Eric W. Orts, is one of six faculty members who asked Penn’s provost earlier this summer to launch an investigation into how Trump transferred into the school. He noted that the president’s niece, Mary Trump, wrote in her book published in July that the president paid someone to take his SATs.

The provost, Wendell E. Pritchett, replied to Orts on July 20 that “we certainly share your concerns about these allegations and the integrity of our admissions process. However, as you suggest in your message, we have determined that this situation occurred too far in the past to make a useful or probative factual inquiry possible. If new evidence surfaces to substantiate the claim in the future, we will continue to be open to investigating it.”

Orts, a professor of legal studies and business ethics at the Wharton School, said he contacted Pritchett after The Washington Post on Saturday published a story that included audio of conversations Mary Trump recorded in 2018 and 2019 with Maryanne Trump Barry, the president’s sister.

In one tape, Barry said she did her brother’s homework for him and that “I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college.” She said Donald Trump “went to Fordham for one year and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

In their initial letter, the six professors wrote that “failing to investigate an allegation of fraud at such a level broadcasts to prospective students and the world at large that the playing field is not equal, that our degrees can be bought, and that subsequent fame, wealth, and political status will excuse past misconduct.” The school’s rejection of the July request was reported by the Daily Pennsylvanian, a student-run publication.

After The Post published the recording online last weekend, Orts said he emailed Pritchett that the audio constituted the kind of “new evidence” that the provost said was needed to launch an investigation.

Starting in 1964, Trump went to Fordham in New York City for his freshman and sophomore years and then transferred in 1966 to Penn’s undergraduate Wharton School of Finance. Trump has said that he was admitted to the “the hardest school to get into, the best school in the world,” calling it “super genius stuff.”

Trump has contrasted his own intellect with that of others and made an issue of releasing transcripts, saying in 2011 that he questioned how President Obama got into Columbia University and Harvard Law School and challenged him to substantiate how he was admitted. (Karma alert!-drvoke)

“How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?” Trump asked in a 2011 Associated Press interview. “I’m thinking about it, I’m certainly looking into it. Let him show his records.”

Trump has not released his own records. His former attorney, Michael Cohen, testified before Congress last year that Trump “directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores.” Cohen cited a letter he wrote to Fordham in May 2015, shortly before Trump launched his presidential campaign, that threatened legal action if the school released any of Trump’s records. (Sounds shady.-drvoke)

Should Trump lose his honorary degrees? - The Washington Post

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, drvoke said:

UPenn To Trump – “We Want Our Diploma Back”

"Prof. Orts is a registered Democrat but said he is seeking the investigation on moral, not political, grounds."

Well, that's ok then. Initially, I was concerned.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/secretly-recorded-audio-of-trump-s-sister-prompts-new-call-for-investigation-into-his-admission-to-penn/ar-BB18sxgZ?ocid=msedgdhp

(Full article and audio recording at above link)

A professor at the University of Pennsylvania has renewed a request to investigate how President Trump was admitted to the school in 1966, citing what he called “new evidence” on secretly recorded tapes in which Trump’s sister says a friend took his entrance exam.

The professor, Eric W. Orts, is one of six faculty members who asked Penn’s provost earlier this summer to launch an investigation into how Trump transferred into the school. He noted that the president’s niece, Mary Trump, wrote in her book published in July that the president paid someone to take his SATs.

The provost, Wendell E. Pritchett, replied to Orts on July 20 that “we certainly share your concerns about these allegations and the integrity of our admissions process. However, as you suggest in your message, we have determined that this situation occurred too far in the past to make a useful or probative factual inquiry possible. If new evidence surfaces to substantiate the claim in the future, we will continue to be open to investigating it.”

Orts, a professor of legal studies and business ethics at the Wharton School, said he contacted Pritchett after The Washington Post on Saturday published a story that included audio of conversations Mary Trump recorded in 2018 and 2019 with Maryanne Trump Barry, the president’s sister.

In one tape, Barry said she did her brother’s homework for him and that “I drove him around New York City to try to get him into college.” She said Donald Trump “went to Fordham for one year and then he got into University of Pennsylvania because he had somebody take the exams.”

In their initial letter, the six professors wrote that “failing to investigate an allegation of fraud at such a level broadcasts to prospective students and the world at large that the playing field is not equal, that our degrees can be bought, and that subsequent fame, wealth, and political status will excuse past misconduct.” The school’s rejection of the July request was reported by the Daily Pennsylvanian, a student-run publication.

After The Post published the recording online last weekend, Orts said he emailed Pritchett that the audio constituted the kind of “new evidence” that the provost said was needed to launch an investigation.

Starting in 1964, Trump went to Fordham in New York City for his freshman and sophomore years and then transferred in 1966 to Penn’s undergraduate Wharton School of Finance. Trump has said that he was admitted to the “the hardest school to get into, the best school in the world,” calling it “super genius stuff.”

Trump has contrasted his own intellect with that of others and made an issue of releasing transcripts, saying in 2011 that he questioned how President Obama got into Columbia University and Harvard Law School and challenged him to substantiate how he was admitted. (Karma alert!-drvoke)

“How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?” Trump asked in a 2011 Associated Press interview. “I’m thinking about it, I’m certainly looking into it. Let him show his records.”

Trump has not released his own records. His former attorney, Michael Cohen, testified before Congress last year that Trump “directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores.” Cohen cited a letter he wrote to Fordham in May 2015, shortly before Trump launched his presidential campaign, that threatened legal action if the school released any of Trump’s records. (Sounds shady.-drvoke)

Should Trump lose his honorary degrees? - The Washington Post

You are a deceitful Dem.  So you want to investigate Trump trying to get into, Ivy League, but you have no desire to investigate Joe Biden trying to get into...Tara Reade's vulva and bosom?

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

he questioned how President Obama got into Columbia University and Harvard Law School and challenged him to substantiate how he was admitted. (Karma alert!-drvoke)

This is a legit question and one that libs have been dodging over a decade...  Obama is a fraud, and his shitstorm of an antiAmericanist Presidency damaged America to this day.   Fucking race riots are his product.  

Just now, Scout said:

His father gifted Penn with $2 million and they FINALLY admitted him; that is what I've read.

I am confident there were also some fraudulent test scores involved though

not much is allowed to come between an Ivy League school and increasing its endowment - 

certainly not test scores!   

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is a legit question and one that libs have been dodging over a decade...  Obama is a fraud, and his shitstorm of an antiAmericanist Presidency damaged America to this day.   Fucking race riots are his product.  

Obama was America's more recent awesome President and true leader.  

We have not had one since he left office.  

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

His father gifted Penn with $2 million and they FINALLY admitted him; that is what I've read.

1.  Nothing wrong with that

2.   $2million is an absurd amount of money in 1967... so likely this is not true.

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Obama was America's more recent awesome President and true leader.  

He is a fraud and has no leadership skills.   He was protected by the media.   He spied on his successor and tried to take him out.

he was a better Pres to Iran than America 

Donald Trump donated at least $1.4MILLION to the University of Pennsylvania, writing a check for $100K the SAME year Don Jr got into the Ivy League school

• Donald Trump donated at least $1.4million to the University of Pennsylvania
  • His donations coincided with enrollment of Don Jr in 1996 and Ivanka in 2000
  • The year Don Jr enrolled as an undergrad, Trump donated more than $100,000 to the Penn Club of New York after years of being minimally involved 
  • Trump also attended the Wharton School of Business for a B.S. degree himself 
  • Trump was distinguished in a 'President's Circle' list honoring donors who made 'gifts of $1,000,000 to $4,999,999' between 1996 and 2003 
1 minute ago, Scout said:

Donald Trump donated at least $1.4MILLION to the University of Pennsylvania, writing a check for $100K the SAME year Don Jr got into the Ivy League school

• Donald Trump donated at least $1.4million to the University of Pennsylvania
  • His donations coincided with enrollment of Don Jr in 1996 and Ivanka in 2000
  • The year Don Jr enrolled as an undergrad, Trump donated more than $100,000 to the Penn Club of New York after years of being minimally involved 
  • Trump also attended the Wharton School of Business for a B.S. degree himself 
  • Trump was distinguished in a 'President's Circle' list honoring donors who made 'gifts of $1,000,000 to $4,999,999' between 1996 and 2003 

Tell us Brains..

Has Trump donated to other schools and UOP before ?

Oops!

You missed that

Just now, Scout said:

I agree Elton, it is a huge some for 1967, however, I've read it numerous times.

It illustrates how terribly stupid Donald is.  

He ain’t stupid.    He’s smarter than Obama 

you havent been able to land a glove on him yet!

Unfortunately Trump didn't run with the Patriotic crowd, like Obama. 

Oct 31, 2008 · And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say "eliminate," I mean "kill." Twenty-five million people.

3 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

Unfortunately Trump didn't run with the Patriotic crowd, like Obama. 

Oct 31, 2008 · And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say "eliminate," I mean "kill." Twenty-five million people.

I can see why Scout is so proud of Obama.

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

I agree Elton, it is a huge some for 1967, however, I've read it numerous times.

It illustrates how terribly stupid Donald is.  

Scout

Has Trump ever donated to schools before or after..?

And has he donated to Penn. before and after his son went there?

How about telling us?