New conspiracy theory for our contemplation and discussion!!!!!

3 hours ago, Scout said:

I don't see this shit happening to the FBI so apparently

if you are INTELLIGENT you don't hate unarmed black people enuf

to murder them.  Cops are below avg. intellect. 

Also the FBI doesn't have a comparable force.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a new high in stupidity for you.    You don’t shoot someone 7 fucking times at close range and they live unless you didn’t intend to kill them. My God you have got to be the dumbest fuc

Really?   He "exploded in anger"?   I suppose that's why he called for an ambulance and started rendering aid as soon as the perp was down?    

No...we don't all know that.  Is it unreasonable for an officer, responding to a call where they know the individual has an outstanding warrant (felony?), to use deadly force after getting into a phys

Seems I am right about the conspiracy theory, eh?

Di you hear the guys in the armored police vehicle

offer to give water to the Rittenhouse murderer

and the other guys that were heavily armed?  

They told them they admired them (gay?).  

@kfools

@Spartan

@Chongo

@EltonJohnson

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

Di you hear the guys in the armored police vehicle

offer to give water to the Rittenhouse murderer

and the other guys that were heavily armed?  

They told them they admired them (gay?).

They were gay?

is gay bad?

is giving someone water wrong (AIDS)?

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

They were gay?

is gay bad?

is giving someone water wrong (AIDS)?

It was just weird how concerned the armored vehicles were about the

guys who were murdering civilians.  I thought perhaps there

was some sexual thing between them.  YOu know, gun nutters

are gun nutters because of compensating for sexual problems. 

I heard a new one on the radio this morning...haven't had time to verify the validity of the theory.

It is as follows...I will be announced that Biden has tested positive for the Wuhan Virus just before the first scheduled debate.  Therefore, he will be unable to participate in that debate.  His recovery will be "slow" due to his age.  The slow recovery will make him weak so it is unlikely he will be able to participate in the second scheduled debate in late October.  

This will serve the dual purpose of keeping him away from cameras and stressful situations where his dementia would likely be an issue AND make him a "survivor" and "hero" of the pandemic.

Honestly...I wouldn't put it pass Old Stink Finger and the DNC.

Trump promised to reveal his tax forms,which is tradition.

Debates are also optional, so Biden could simply tell Trump,"I will debate you when you submit your tax records to the press."

Tit for tat seems fair to me.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:57 AM, SpyCar said:

Really? There was no knife present when the officer unloaded 7 shots.

There were 3 officers with guns trained on the target, yet not one of them acted to take the man down. This was incompetent policing--at best. Why even let this suspect reach the car door?

Bill

Bill he was tazed 2x. They tried, they grabbed his shirt trying to pull him out of care. He was told 3x to drop the knife. This sure looks like a knife in his hand.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/did-jacob-blake-have-a-weapon-we-examine-the-facts/

He also admitted he had a knife. His lawyer lied, and told everyone he didn't have a knife. There is a picture floating around that is supposed to be the kind of knife he had. Trying to find. This video shows the knife much clearer.

Here is the knife. It's ONLY use is for KILLING!

https://www.bladehq.com/cat--Karambit-Knives--2173

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Debates are also optional, so Biden could simply tell Trump,"I will debate you when you submit your tax records to the press."

Do you expect to find something illegal in Trumps taxes?

10 minutes ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

Do you expect to find something illegal in Trumps taxes?

Well DUH!

I expect that the press will  find that Trump did not pay his fair share.

I expect they will find that he is a far worse businessman than he claims.

I expect that the property taxes he paid are based on a severe underevaluation of property he owns, while the value of the same property that he claims hen he applies for loans is severely  overvalued. I believe that he is indebted to banks that are pals of Putin. 

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Well DUH!

I expect that the property taxes he paid are based on a severe underevaluation of property he owns, while the value of the same property that he claims hen he applies for loans is severely  overvalued. I believe that he is indebted to banks that are pals of Putin. 

So.....somehow you that that YOU and all the leftys in the world will find something illegal.....when Obamas IRS had his taxes for 8 years???? Is that what you are saying? You are a special kind of STOOOOOPID. WELL DUH!!!!!

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Unless he has violated US tax law, he has...by definition...paid his "fair share", since the tax code determines what that is.

And how will tax returns show that?  A business return is based on results and the application of the tax code.  They do not include explanations of the decisions that were made and who made them.  Besides, taxable income is far different that actual business income.  Two completely different accounting approaches are used.

I expect that the property taxes he paid are based on a severe underevaluation of property he owns, while the value of the same property that he claims hen he applies for loans is severely  overvalued.

This demonstrates just how little you know about business.  Property taxes are based on the valuations set by the local taxing authorities and usually have little to no relation to actual market value.  Loans are typically based on current market conditions for that particular property.  They are almost ALWAYS based on the owners estimate of their market value and it is up to the lender to verify the value listed on the schedules attached to the loan application.  You are comparing apples and oranges.

I believe that he is indebted to banks that are pals of Putin. 

Which is perfectly legal.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I'm good with it except you are giving

Trump what he wants.

He is far more incompetent at debate

than Biden is.

33 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Well DUH!

They will find he does NOT give much to charity - IN FACT, he steals from

it when able to do so.