The cops murder unarmed black men but give a pass to a WHITE child carrying an AR15.

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

"I've heard of a lot of cases". Well that's scientific. LOL! I think I'll stick with the FBI's statistics on the issue and not some dude's claim on a backwater political forum. 

You don't know the FBI statistic.  DUH. 

14 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Serve time for what?  

I think he will be well defended and the DA has already made a SERIOUS mistake by overcharging the case.

And by misrepresenting in court papers what the MANY videos now clearly show happened.  

He is 17 and took a firearm across state lines. I don't know for sure what their laws are. I could be wrong. 

9 hours ago, Scout said:

I'm not arguing that he has lived a life of great merit.

Do you REALLY want to give cops the right to shoot 

people just because they don't like their past?

I am not going to give the gov't CARTE BLANCHE to

murder people just because they are black or any other

attribute of their makeup.  Apparently, that is another

difference between a liberal and a rightwinger. 

You literally IGNORE the fact he was reaching for a knife to kill the cops. 🤣

YES. Cops have the right to defend their lives, idiot. 

11 hours ago, Scout said:

Show us a photo of Blake looting and burning.

A society that values life doesn't think a glass window

is more important than a LIFE.

You’re a loser......in a big way. You support criminals, them committing crimes..... all against ordinary citizens and the United States of America.

As a complete non-contributor, you should be ended.

Logans run. Deadbeats like you with no skin in the game should be ended. Though ironically, being what you are.....you’re already ended. You just happen to be afforded the opportunity to waste oxygen.

Figure it out.

13 hours ago, Scout said:

The video shows cold-blooded murder by angry irrational cop.

You're delusional.

13 hours ago, Scout said:

Another racist cop unveiled.  

No.  Another ignorant enemy of basic decency unveiled.  That's you, Scout.

6 hours ago, Redoctober said:

He is 17 and took a firearm across state lines. I don't know for sure what their laws are. I could be wrong. 

Apparently, he did not take a firearm across state lines.  He was loaned his weapon by a family member for his own security when he went into Kenosha (with his EMT equipment) to help clean up graffiti.  And in Kenosha he can legally be in possession of a long gun at 14.  He broke no laws... and he lawfully defended himself against homicidal attack.

He will be exonerated.

WOW! the brain dead mental midgets come out from under the rocks for this one, you take a Mental Defective right wing Anti American Traitor supporting dumb,ass teenager allow the this shit for brain Idiot into a ongoing protest for a INNOCENT Black MAN shot in the back, he the WHITE Anal Retentive BOY takes a AR-15 with LIVE AMMO to the protest, he then MURDERS and Injures people and the White Trash of America who are so hung up on their WHITE SUPERIORITY make up excuses for this piece of SHIT.

In addition there is NO outrage that a PARALYZED man is handcuffed to his bed so the WHITE RACIST Buffoons called police make up rules to PROTECT themselves and then the Racist, Nazi, WINK AND NOD i HAVE YOUR BACK white folk state attorney general COMES OUT WITH STATEMENTS TO PROTECT THE POLICE AND CONDEMN THE paralyzed MAN, ALWAYS REMEMBER the Hate and Racist White Race must be protected, this Attorney General MUST be removed from the case and a INDEPENDENT AG brought in.

In addition NO ONE is talking how the police followed a man to his home and SHOT him in the HEAD in front of his family and YES, the police and DA's office is working to keep this suppressed as they do not want any more infringement on their RIGHT to MURDER BLACK PEOPLE as  part of MURDER INCORPORATED it is their Sacred Duty to MURDER with no Accountability.

On 8/26/2020 at 7:22 PM, whiteboy said:

I dont know of any evidence this has ever happened.

When have law enforcement shot a "harmless" black person?

Black people start shit, and get what is coming.

Don't start none wont be none.

About to find out in this country what that really means.

BLM started something they cant take back.

Wjat does "Black:" have to do with it?  Shooter and victims were all white.  You just showed your bias. 

Just now, Whatever said:

Why did you mentioned blacks when in this incident they are white?  I Never mentioned color,  You did.  See the problem?0

No, I didnt. All i said was they were protesting the death of a black guy because you literally asked why it's about race.

2 hours ago, Whatever said:

Wjat does "Black:" have to do with it?  Shooter and victims were all white.  You just showed your bias. 

It was a direct response to Scout saying "But they shoot harmless unarmed black men."

Which I quoted in my post.

Learn to read you ignorant mother fucker.

9 hours ago, Spartan said:

Apparently, he did not take a firearm across state lines.  He was loaned his weapon by a family member for his own security when he went into Kenosha (with his EMT equipment) to help clean up graffiti.  And in Kenosha he can legally be in possession of a long gun at 14.  He broke no laws... and he lawfully defended himself against homicidal attack.

He will be exonerated.

That isn't what I read.  

On 8/26/2020 at 6:15 PM, Mirabeau said:

The white guy acted in self-defense.

He did not murder anyone.

His actions (on the film) were totally justifiable.

Sad that you don't know that, but, being a liberal, it is no surprise that you are ignorant.

Ignorance is the hallmark of liberalism.

Oh . . .  yes . . . one more thing.

George Floyd was not murdered.

Bet the prosecutors will be looking at all video monitors from buildings and other areas to determine what happened. Kinda looks like this troubled kid drank the Trump kool-aid and wanted to kill as many as possible.  Sad to say, he is being propped up as a hero by the Fox News gang and other neo cons.

35 minutes ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

Bet the prosecutors will be looking at all video monitors from buildings and other areas to determine what happened. Kinda looks like this troubled kid drank the Trump kool-aid and wanted to kill as many as possible.  Sad to say, he is being propped up as a hero by the Fox News gang and other neo cons.

He is a hero.

What is it that you don't understand about heroism?

Wait.

You're a liberal.

You don't understand ANYTHING about the real world.

On 8/26/2020 at 6:08 PM, Scout said:

The cops didn't try to stop the white murderer.  Didn't get near him or even take a shot.

But they shoot harmless unarmed black men.

Cops are JUST FUCKING RACIST COWARDS.  

What a bigot.  Must be a Democrat.

14 hours ago, Spartan said:

He will be exonerated.

Ah, I gatcha. Good news then.