White Supremist kills two in Kenosha

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This kid defended himself... My hat is off to him...

What rippy38 said about it two posts up says it all for me in that. Unlike you (and the other guy - XO) I have an open mind about this. You two obviously do not. Plus, you above are now putting w

Sounds like self defense to me.  When Anarchists go out looking for trouble, they often seem to find themselves dead.    Go figure!

Whats the big deal...White Nationalist shoot & kill Afro-Americans* all the time.

* Which I assume them to be since they are the only ones that matter to shmalguy.

19 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

That's amazing you know who the shooter was. Nobody else knows. You are a fucking liar. 

It's amazing you fuckwads are so ignorant.

British paper, the Independent is reporting Kyle Rittenhouse has been arrested

Source-https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kenosha-protest-shooting-kyle-rittenhouse-jacob-blake-a9690326.html

A 17-year-old Illinois resident has been arrested by police for the murder of two Wisconsin protesters on Tuesday evening.

Kyle Rittenhouse of Antioch, Illinois, was arrested by the Antioch Police Department on Wednesday.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
Looks like he just threw his life away. And for what?
1 minute ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

So after rioters kill dozens and trash cities you want to cry racism because some BLM protestors got shot by some kid under 18?  I thought you guys were tougher than that.  You have been preaching revolution.  

Let’s be honest. Most people give zero shits about rioting and looting.. as long as it’s not their business, and not in their backyard. 

2 minutes ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

So after rioters kill dozens and trash cities you want to cry racism because some BLM protestors got shot by some kid under 18?  I thought you guys were tougher than that.  You have been preaching revolution.  

Just reporting the news asshole. You can draw your own conclusions. I just wanted to see what kind of comments this would draw, not that I didn't expect what's been said.

5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Just reporting the news asshole. You can draw your own conclusions. I just wanted to see what kind of comments this would draw, not that I didn't expect what's been said.

If you are reporting the news then you can give your evidence he was a white "supremist."  Plenty of shooters out there who are not supremacists; the target may have been BLM but given how annoying they are I can see lots of reasons why somebody might attack them that don't involve race.  Maybe you should go burn down some more houses though.  I bet you will burn down that kids house.  

They were attacking him while he was on the ground and he did something wrong ?

BTW: Did you see how tough they were when the shooting started and the odds weren't in thier favor ?

Good for those dead MOFOs...they got what thier hand called for. They won't have to worry about racism any more.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

If you are reporting the news then you can give your evidence he was a white "supremist."  Plenty of shooters out there who are not supremacists; the target may have been BLM but given how annoying they are I can see lots of reasons why somebody might attack them that don't involve race.  

You tell me how a 17 year old kid who doesn't live in Kenosha, has no business even being there, obtains an AR, drives into Wisconsin carrying that loaded AR into a crowd and isn't a white supremist.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

You tell me how a 17 year old kid who doesn't live in Kenosha, has no business even being there, obtains an AR, drives into Wisconsin carrying that loaded AR into a crowd and isn't a white supremist.

Maybe he is just a pissed off citizen like the rest of us tired of this crap. It will start happening a lot more often

4 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

They were attacking him while he was on the ground and he did something wrong ?

BTW: Did you see how tough they were when the shooting started and the odds weren't in thier favor ?

Good for those dead MOFOs...they got what thier hand called for. They won't have to worry about racism any more.

The killer will have the rest of his life behind bars to think about it. Maybe if he can get on the internet from prison he can log onto this site and feel good about how you guys are all calling him a hero. That should make his burden lighter.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

The killer will have the rest of his life behind bars to think about it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not my problem...let the shooter get what his hand calls for 2 BUT I doubt it will be life in jail.

When you step in the arena...you have always be ready to kill or be killed. The shooter should have said home BUT maybe that was his home turf.

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

The killer will have the rest of his life behind bars to think about it. Maybe if he can get on the internet from prison he can log onto this site and feel good about how you guys are all calling him a hero. That should make his burden lighter.

He won't get convicted, Self Defense

52 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

That's amazing you know who the shooter was. Nobody else knows. You are a fucking liar. 

Ruh-Roh!  

Funny.  

11 minutes ago, calguy said:

He could be BLM or Antifa.....that would fit your parameters.

Dumbass.

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

Ruh-Roh!  

Funny.  

Yep!  It is on the news.  LILLY WHITE police lover and gun nutter did what guns are for --- he decided to kill.  

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — A white, 17-year-old police admirer was arrested Wednesday in the killing of two people gunned down during a third night of protests in Kenosha over the police shooting of a Black man, Jacob Blake.

Kyle Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was taken into custody in Illinois on suspicion of first-degree intentional homicide. Antioch is about 15 miles from Kenosha.

Two people were shot to death Tuesday night in an attack carried out by a young white man who was caught on cellphone video opening fire in the middle of the street with a semi-automatic rifle.

“I just killed somebody,” the gunman could be heard saying at one point during the shooting rampage that erupted just before midnight.

One victim was shot in the head and the other in the chest, Sheriff David Beth told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. A third person suffered gunshot wounds not believed to be life-threatening.

In the wake of the killings, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers authorized 500 members of the National Guard to support local law enforcement around Kenosha, doubling the number of troops sent in. The governor's office said he working other states to bring in additional National Guard troops and law officers.

“We were all chanting ‘Black lives matter’ at the gas station and then we heard, boom, boom, and I told my friend, `‘That’s not fireworks,’” 19-year-old protester Devin Scott told the Chicago Tribune. “And then this guy with this huge gun runs by us in the middle of the street and people are yelling, ‘He shot someone! He shot someone!’ And everyone is trying to fight the guy, chasing him and then he started shooting again.”

Scott said he cradled a lifeless victim in his arms, and a woman started performing CPR, but “I don’t think he made it.”

According to witness accounts and video footage, police apparently let the young man responsible for the shootings walk past them with a rifle over his shoulder as members of the crowd were yelling for him to be arrested because he had shot people.