Bette Midler got torched. Scorched. Pummeled. After her racist comments at First Lady, Melania Trump. This, is beautiful:

Bette Midler accused of xenophobic tweets mocking Melania Trump: 'She still can’t speak English'

The first lady also received insults from Kathy Griffin and CNN analyst Brian Karem

Actress Bette Midler faced intense backlash for mocking First Lady Melania Trump's accent. The first lady closed the second night of the Republican National Convention on Tuesday from the Rose Garden at the White House, where she expressed her gratitude as an American and her support for President Trump's reelection. However, her message was apparently not received by the award-winning performer.  "Oh, God. She still can’t speak English," Midler tweeted during the speech.

She wrote in another tweet "#beBest is back! A UGE bore! She can speak several words in a few languages. Get that illegal alien off the stage!"

Midler also told the first lady, "You are one lucky Slovenian! And after all that surgery, you hit a kind of horrible jackpot, chained to [a] colossal idiot."

Melania-Middler-tweet.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Critics blasted the "Hocus Pocus" star, accusing her of xenophobia.

"Xenophobe who speaks one language mocks immigrant who can speak five," radio host Dana Loesch reacted.

"The party of diversity mocks an American for her accent..." actor James Woods tweeted.

"Called it. The same people who call Trump a racist," conservative podcast host Allie Beth Stuckey wrote.

"Who knew xenophobia was the wind beneath your wings!" Fox Business host Kennedy quipped.

Other critics of the president also attacked the first lady.

"Seriously, f--- this b----," comedian Kathy Griffin tweeted.  "Makes me want to vomit," CNN political analyst and Playboy White House correspondent Brian Karem replied to Griffin.  Former NBA player Rex Chapman also compared Melania Trump's dress to Adolf Hitler.

Last weekend, Melania Trump was attacked as a "foreigner" by former New York Times reporter Kurt Eichenwald over her newly-renovated Rose Garden (restored to replicate its exact, original setting when the White House first opened). “It is a destruction of our history, something no other First Lady would have had the gall to do,” Eichenwald tweeted. “This is the first time I have been furious that @FLOTUS is a foreigner. She has no right to wreck our history.”

Eichenwald later deleted the tweet and issued an apology.

Joseph A. Wulfsohn is a media reporter for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter @JosephWulfsohn.

Undecided Voters, is the party that you want to lead your country?  Are these evil satanic people the ones you want as your, teammates, if you dare to vote for Joe Biden?

"... Critics blasted the "Hocus Pocus" star, accusing her of xenophobia.

"Xenophobe who speaks one language, mocks immigrant who can speak five," radio host Dana Loesch reacted.

"The party of diversity mocks an American for her accent..." actor James Woods tweeted.

"Called it. The same people who call Trump a racist," conservative podcast host Allie Beth Stuckey wrote.

"Who knew xenophobia was the wind beneath your wings!" Fox Business host Kennedy quipped..."

:)

Melania is soundink like Natasha, conspirator of Boris. If she speaks five languages, that most likely means that she can understands mostly words used by photographers to models when posing. It may be bad manners to comment on her English, but is is NOT racist. Has the idea to hire a voice coach for her never occurred to the multimillionaire Trumps?

Melania is a serious introvert. She met Trump in 1998, when she was 28, and they were married in 2005. It does not seem fair to me to criticize her.The number of Slovene men that want to marry a six-foot tall, woman between 28 and  35 years is probably rather small.

I look forward to reading her as-told-to autobiography, written after Trump croaks.

She wore an olive drab suit that looks like a military uniform.I wonder who chose that.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Melania is soundink like Natasha, conspirator of Boris. If she speaks five languages, that most likely means that she can understands mostly words used by photographers to models when posing. It may be bad manners to comment on her English, but is is NOT racist. Has the idea to hire a voice coach for her never occurred to the multimillionaire Trumps?

Melania is a serious introvert. She met Trump in 1998, when she was 28, and they were married in 2005. It does not seem fair to me to criticize her.The number of Slovene men that want to marry a six-foot tall, woman between 28 and  35 years is probably rather small.

I look forward to reading her as-told-to autobiography, written after Trump croaks.

She wore an olive drab suit that looks like a military uniform.I wonder who chose that.

STFU you cuban commie fucking POS

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It does not seem fair to me to criticize her.

coolest, sweetest sh*t you ever posted on this website I bet

5 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

She speaks English better than most of the members of BLM. 

Very racist post.

This thread had nothing to do with BLM, so it is satanic for you to interject them here. Negros are not the only members of The Dem Party.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, pmurT said:

Very racist post.

This thread had nothing to do with BLM, so it is satanic for you to interject them here. Negros are not the only members of The Dem Party.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The rose garden was redesigned when Jackie Kennedy was first lady. She planted roses in a variety of colors. I hear that all of Melania's roses are white. Rose fanciers are pissed over this.

The last first ape planted black roses. Were rose fanciers pissed at the ape ?

Just now, tunafish said:

The last first ape planted black roses. Were rose fanciers pissed at the ape ?

You are truly a racist POS.  Rose fanciers tend to think that red and white roses are boring. A variety of unusual colors are considered most impressive.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are truly a racist POS.  Rose fanciers tend to think that red and white roses are boring. A variety of unusual colors are considered most impressive.

So you are saying black is beautiful? I disagree. I find black to be dirty and repulsive. Now... A mullato or red bone is acceptable.

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

A mullato or red bone is acceptable.

This is very important, in the Dem Party.  

You have become the next Harry Reid or what??  lol ... don't forget that he also said he voted for Obama because he is lightskinned

Just now, pmurT said:

This is very important, in the Dem Party.  

You have become the next Harry Reid or what??  lol ... don't forget that he also said he voted for Obama because he is lightskinned

Harry Ballsack Reid? Hell no.

10 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

BLAH, Blah, blaaaaah !!

...and Bette Midler is OLD and UGLY !!

and no matter WHAT she thinks... LIES are STILL LIES, and SHE will STILL be OLD and UGLY !!

The fluent five language has been pretty much disproved.  

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/melania-trump-multiple-languages/

Is Melania Trump Fluent in Five Languages?

She has given a number of interviews and speeches in English due to her role as an American public figure, but we’ve found little evidence documenting her fluency in any languages outside of English and her mother tongue, and some evidence that casts doubt on her claims to multilingualism.

In February 2016, well before Donald Trump was elected president, potential first lady Melania Trump took part in an interview with cable news station MSNBC, during which she discussed her previous career as a fashion model. In the course of that interview, she stated that she was multilingual and spoke “English, Italian, French, German”

She has given a number of interviews and speeches in English due to her role as an American public figure, but we’ve found little evidence documenting her fluency in any languages outside of English and her mother tongue, and some evidence that casts doubt on her claims to multilingualism.

For example, when the Trumps visited Pope Francis in Rome in May 2017, a news clip captured the pontiff jokingly asking the first lady (in Italian) what she feeds her husband. The first lady didn’t appear to understand the substance of the question until a translator repeated it in English.

During that same trip to Rome, the first lady visited a children’s hospital but evinced no sign of speaking Italian beyond offering some rudimentary phrases, while apparently speaking English with the children the rest of the time — and even in the former case she employed the incorrect conjugation. When entering a room where youngsters were gathered to meet her, she could be heard saying “Come stai,” which translates to “how are you?” But that utterance is an informal way of greeting a single individual, not a group of people.

Likewise, when the president and first lady visited France, a video of the event offered by the British news outlet The Telegraph was captioned, “Melania Trump speaks French!” — although it didn’t capture the first lady saying much more than “Hello” and “My name is Melania” in French

We were unable to locate any videos or recordings of her conversing — or even repeating the simplest of phrases — in German at all. Some photographs from a G20 summit dinner in 2017 appeared to show the first lady conversing with Vladimir Putin, who speaks some English as well as German, but what language they might have been using is not discernible from still pictures.

As other multi-linguists, such as AMERICAblog Editor John Aravosis, have noted, it seems curious that if she were truly distinctive among U.S. first ladies with her fluency in multiple languages, she would at least demonstrate that (even just a little bit) by briefly engaging locals in conversations in their native languages when she visited European countries with her husband, but she doesn’t:

Does Melania Trump really speak five languages? Maybe not, suggests new biography

'Grazie,' 'bonjour' and 'je m'appelle Melania' is the extent to which Melania Trump has been heard using her self-proclaimed multilingual abilities, a biographer and others have found.

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2020/08/26/does-melania-trump-really-speak-five-languages-maybe-not-says-new-biography/

“I couldn’t find any videos showing her fluency in anything other than Slovenian and English,” Jordan wrote. “I asked the White House if they could point to any evidence, and they did not respond.”

Jordan reported in her book that Melania Trump was seen relying on interpreters during diplomatic visits to Italy and France. Videos of those visits show the first lady using a few basic and universally known words such as “bonjour” and “ciao” when meeting European dignitaries or when visiting children in hospitals and schools.

In trying to confirm Melania Trump’s language abilities, Jordan said she spoke to people who worked with her during her modeling days. Melania Trump arrived in 1993 to work in Vienna, where the main language is German. But modeling agent Wolfgang Schwarz told Jordan that Melania knew so little German that they spoke English together.

Jordan said she also spoke with photographers and others who worked with Melania Trump over the years. Some are native speakers of Italian, French, and German, but they said they never heard her use more than a few words in those languages.

Melania Trump’s proclaimed fluency in Italian was not on display during her visit to the Vatican in May 2017 as part of her husband’s first official overseas trip, Jordan reported. When Pope Francis extended a hand to Melania, she said in English, “Thank you. Nice to meet you.”

The pope appeared to have been made aware that Melania Trump could supposedly speak Italian. He switched to that language and asked lightheartedly if she fed her husband potica, a traditional Slovenian pastry.

“She looked at him and said nothing,” Jordan wrote. “Francis motioned to his interpreter, who stepped forward and translated the pope’s words into English. Melania finally responded and laughed, ‘Potica, yes!’”

When a papal aide handed Melania Trump a rosary for the pope to bless, she again replied in English, “Oh I would love it, thank you. Grazie,” she said. She threw in another Italian word when she replied in English to the pope’s question about her next stop. “I’m going to visit a hospital, for bambinos. Thank you so much.”

Jordan wrote that Melania Trump could have been too starstruck by Francis to try her Italian, or she didn’t want to be rude and shut President Trump and stepdaughter Ivanka Trump out of her conversation with the pope.

Or, Jordan said, maybe Melania Trump had taken a page out of Trump’s playbook: “exaggerating if it builds the brand and polishes the image.”

The “narrative” of Melania Trump possessing extensive language skills fits in with Trump’s desire to build her up as the new Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Jordan said. After all, the cosmopolitan wife of President John F. Kennedy was able to converse in French with Pope John XXIII for 32 minutes when she visited the Vatican in 1962.

During her 2017 Italy trip, Melania Trump also spoke entirely in English when she sat next to an Italian mayor at a lunch with G7 leaders’ spouses, Jordan reported. Two months later, headlines of the first lady’s visit to a Paris children’s hospital in July 2017 trumpeted her speaking French to the young.

But even a Daily Telegraph video, is titled “Melania Trump speaks French,” doesn’t show the first lady saying much more than “Bonjour,” and “Je m’appelle Melania.” The video also shows her switching back to English when she asks one child, “What is your name?” She also compliments the child for speaking “very good English.”

Two years later, Melania Trump attended the G7 summit in Biarritz, France, and used translation headphones to listen to a speech by French president Emmanuel Macron, Jordan reported.

At least one journalist, CNN commentator Keith Boykin, finally spotted a problem, Jordan reported. “Wait,” Boykin said. “I thought Melania Trump spoke French fluently.”