21 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

He's so broke

Yes he is  .  .  .   and yer clueless  .  .  .  as you are on just about  every topic you challenge me !

Bad luck for you I'm not here to educate you  .  .  .  or to knock some sencer into that empty skull of yours !

You just gotta find your path yourself, son !

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🥴

Sunday is the day when the site will be handed over to Teacher.    Congrats on your purchase.    It's been fun everybody.   I have been asked to stay on as mod. Essential

You do, of course !   In fact you do a lot more than just that   .  .  .     You suck my cock on demand, for instance Not that you'd know whose cock it is, of course!  

11 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Yes he is  .  .  .   and yer clueless  .  .  .  as you are on just about  every topic you challenge me !

Bad luck for you I'm not here to educate you  .  .  .  or to knock some sencer into that empty skull of yours !

You just gotta find your path yourself, son !

The next time you post something stupid  research it first so  you dont embarrass yourself yet again.

^^^^^ _ ^^^^^ _ ^^^^^^

This retard's stalking has gotten real boring !

YAWWWNNNN

At the beginning it was fun to humiliate him  .  .  .  not anymore !

He always comes with the same boring crap  .   .  .  no fantasy at all  .  .  .  you're dumb  .  .  .  make some research  .  .  .  you're dumb  .  .  .  make some research  .  .  . 

Just like a broken record !

I think I'll ignore the creep, from now on !

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

^^^^^ _ ^^^^^ _ ^^^^^^

This retard's stalking has gotten real boring !

YAWWWNNNN

At the beginning it was fun to humiliate him  .  .  .  not anymore !

He always comes with the same boring crap  .   .  .  no fantasy at all  .  .  .  you're dumb  .  .  .  make some research  .  .  .  you're dumb  .  .  .  make some research  .  .  . 

Just like a broken record !

I think I'll ignore the creep, from now on !

Then make some kind of attempt at not being a fucking dumbass.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 8:52 AM, lucifershammer said:

The next time you post something stupid  research it first so  you dont embarrass yourself yet again.

Who took your balls away, boy?  You used to torment people in Hell, now you are instructing them on how not to become "embarrassed". 

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

Hell has been empty lately.  Remember lucifer was once an angel :)

Where's that @teacher?  Hey teach, why have you ripped Lucifershammer's balls off and won't let him torture bad posters in Hell?  Come on, give him his balls back!  I don't think I can watch Lucifer cry and have anal periods.   We need Hell, fire, brimstone and torture around here!

On 9/15/2020 at 4:25 PM, Skans said:

Where's that @teacher?  Hey teach, why have you ripped Lucifershammer's balls off and won't let him torture bad posters in Hell? 

I did no such thing. I haven't done a single thing. 

We need Hell, fire, brimstone and torture around here!

So what is stopping you? Lookie there, you go back to 2007. Skans, it's a lot of work to be horrible. It quadruples a rant I might do. I have to do the usual logic and then the insults and drawings and images and run on sentences it just never ends. Sure, I'm still that guy but I've never been that guy every time. It's a time spent/views gained ratio for me. 

Would you like me to go get someone? 

9 hours ago, teacher said:

I did no such thing. I haven't done a single thing. 

So what is stopping you? Lookie there, you go back to 2007. Skans, it's a lot of work to be horrible. It quadruples a rant I might do. I have to do the usual logic and then the insults and drawings and images and run on sentences it just never ends. Sure, I'm still that guy but I've never been that guy every time. It's a time spent/views gained ratio for me. 

Would you like me to go get someone? 

Yes, 2007, I reckon.  Still driving the same vehicle too, well not today, but some days.  

Why did you buy the place?