Sunday is the day when the site will be handed over to Teacher. 

Congrats on your purchase. 

It's been fun everybody.

I have been asked to stay on as mod. Essentially I would have the authority I used to have. I can hide posts pretty much and that's about it. I don't know yet if I will actually do it. I've spent more of my time at this site participating in running it than I have being a member of it.

Just being a member sounds good to me honestly. 

Sunday night there will be another site patch I will apply and then my running the site days are over. Expect a few hours for that update just like last time.

The Donation feature has been routed already so if you want to give teacher a bump you can. 

As per our agreement the LO room will get put back up and it's content returned. 

Hosting fees aren't cheap just so everyone knows. Donations help the site immensely. Don't think for a second they don't.

Take care all!

• Thumb up 1
  • kfools pinned this topic
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🥴

Sunday is the day when the site will be handed over to Teacher.    Congrats on your purchase.    It's been fun everybody.   I have been asked to stay on as mod. Essential

You do, of course !   In fact you do a lot more than just that   .  .  .     You suck my cock on demand, for instance Not that you'd know whose cock it is, of course!  

2 hours ago, kfools said:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so embarrassed...I thought you were leaving us for good. 

Like moving to Alaska and becoming a gold miner or to India and buying a mango grove.

4 hours ago, kfools said:

It's been fun everybody.

I have been asked to stay on as mod. Essentially I would have the authority I used to have. I can hide posts pretty much and that's about it. I don't know yet if I will actually do it. I've spent more of my time at this site participating in running it than I have being a member of it.

Sunday night there will be another site patch I will apply and then my running the site days are over. Expect a few hours for that update just like last time.

The Donation feature has been routed already so if you want to give teacher a bump you can. 

As per our agreement the LO room will get put back up and it's content returned. 

Hosting fees aren't cheap just so everyone knows. Donations help the site immensely. Don't think for a second they don't.

Take care all!

Will the  "edit"  feature also come back ?

23 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Will the  "edit"  feature also come back ?

Three dots in the upper right hand corner of the post.

Click on them.

Drop-down menu includes "Edit".

Keep up.

@JinnMartini

8>)

38 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Fuck off, clit !

Oops  .  .  .  was that a typo or what ?

How would you know?

Couldn't even find the edit button. LOL.

Who ties your shoes for you?

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

How would you know?

Couldn't even find the edit button. LOL.

Who ties your shoes for you?

You do, of course !

In fact you do a lot more than just that   .  .  .  

You suck my cock on demand, for instance

Not that you'd know whose cock it is, of course!

To you a cock is a cock that needs to be sucked, no matter what !

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

You do, of course !

In fact you do a lot more than just that   .  .  .  

You suck my cock on demand, for instance

Not that you'd know whose cock it is, of course!

To you a cock is a cock that needs to be sucked, no matter what !

So, you can't find the edit button, you can't spell correctly, and when being shown that, you resort to fantasies of homosexual sex.

Okay. 👍

8 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

So, you can't find the edit button, you can't spell correctly, and when being shown that, you resort to fantasies of homosexual sex.

Okay. 👍

^^^^^ FAILS BIG TIME ^^^^^^

Pathetic, really !

When you reach my age, I bet there'll be a lot of stuff you'll need help to find !

By the way, aren't we conservatives supposed to stick together, regardless of our tiny little peeves ?

After all we all have a common foe  .  .  .  

When that is vanquished, we can get to settle our tiny little disputes !

16 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

^^^^^ FAILS BIG TIME ^^^^^^

Pathetic, really !

When you reach my age, I bet there'll be a lot of stuff you'll need help to find !

By the way, aren't we conservatives supposed to stick together, regardless of our tiny little peeves ?

After all we all have a common foe  .  .  .  

When that is vanquished, we can get to settle our tiny little disputes !

What's your favorite firearm?

7 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

The one that goes... "Ping!"

8>)

Oooooo, for me that sound reminds me of the sound my Taurus PT-99 made when the locking block shattered, essentially destroying the firearm........and a squib in my G17.  But, truth be told, I've never actually fired an M1 - maybe "ping" is a good sound in that firearm.l

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Oooooo, for me that sound reminds me of the sound my Taurus PT-99 made when the locking block shattered, essentially destroying the firearm........and a squib in my G17.  But, truth be told, I've never actually fired an M1 - maybe "ping" is a good sound in that firearm.l

You've never... fired... a...

Well, that explains a lot.

8>)

Just now, Blue Devil said:

You've never... fired... a...

Well, that explains a lot.

8>)

Before posting that, I had to really think about it and no, I have never fired an M1.  I've fired a boat-load of guns, but not an M1 Garand.  Actually, I kind of find that strange.  Some of the rifles I have fired include:  M-16, Bren machine gun, AC556, HK 91, Savage, Winchester and Remington rifles, Fals, Ak's, AR's, FN FNC, Thompson semi-auto, UZI, M1A, a few large-caliber rifles (Big game rifles), probably a crap-ton more if I sat and thought about it.  But no M1 Garand.

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

Before posting that, I had to really think about it and no, I have never fired an M1.  I've fired a boat-load of guns, but not an M1 Garand.  Actually, I kind of find that strange.  Some of the rifles I have fired include:  M-16, Bren machine gun, AC556, HK 91, Savage, Winchester and Remington rifles, Fals, Ak's, AR's, FN FNC, Thompson semi-auto, UZI, M1A, a few large-caliber rifles (Big game rifles), probably a crap-ton more if I sat and thought about it.  But no M1 Garand.

Shooting the M1 Rifle... is like fuckin' the chubby prom queen.

Will surely put a smile on your face and a song in your heart.

8>)

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Shooting the M1 Rifle... is like fuckin' the chubby prom queen.

Will surely put a smile on your face and a song in your heart.

8>)

Maybe one of @kfools upgrades will be giving all members M1 Garands.  Oh, goody goody!!!!

1 hour ago, Skans said:

Maybe one of @kfools upgrades will be giving all members M1 Garands.  Oh, goody goody!!!!

Would have to change the name to AmericanPatriotForum.

automotivator-7.jpg

6 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Say what? 

Take your cursor and click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand of your post - you will find the feature you are looking for miraculously appear.

On 8/26/2020 at 6:06 AM, kfools said:

It's been fun everybody.

Take care all!

"The Man in the Arena".

Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt.

It is on Google.        Check it out.

I have the Poster.        Hanging on my wall.

Family heirloom now.    I will pass it on to my oldest grandson, Oliver.

Peace, brother.                                   🤠...🍺